Avoid fruits & nuts, you are what you eat...

Re: Avoid fruits & nuts, you are what you eat...

Oh I feel for u hon.
Ive stupidly picked at chicken and cucumber dipped in hummus! Am just sitting down to have my porridge now and am then heading to bed. Am so tired today!! Xx

Bed sounds so good Slim. Think Im just about done in today. I've been browsing to try and take my mind off things then I went and had a look at the myfitnespal app - omg what an awesome app! It even knew the Exante products (told me I wasn't eating enough tho!) Will be really useful on holidays and for maintaining.

I love it...I log food and exercise every day

Love the way it tells me off for not eating enough! Lol

Gonna have a look at logging exercise later. Just bought a rowing machine (to go with my cross trainer) and the 30 day Shred DVD is on its way. I'm gonna need a room just for my exercise equipment at his rate! My own gym, with state of the art equipment (not ebay specials!) Hmm. Need to win the lottery for that!

Love mfp app but not used ot whilst on exante as will always be under calories wise.
Am having a barbie today so am on the cider and meat.
Will be back 100% tomorrow though lol x

Ooooooooh. Hugh Jackman on Top Gear. Look at those muscles. Holy cow he is gorgeous! Just thought I'd put that out there ;-)

Ha ha bit too much facial hair for me hon xx

Yay yay yay!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374477956.738643.jpg

Hey check you out slim girl :D Ah its so nice cracking those stone markers, especially after the week you've had I can imagine!!!

Well done chicken - nice toes too!! x

Well done Kerry - onward and downward towards the 11s

Wow well done buttons. What id give to see my scales drop below 14 let alone 13st. Xx

Thanks :) You're doing really well too Slim. I'm a few weeks ahead of you so you'll get there soon too :)

Just when you think you can make both ends meet, someone moves the ends!

Utterly gutted. Since last August I have been working more hours, am nearly full time now. Found out today that because my income is £10k higher than last year, I'm losing my £4k a year tax credits. Makes you wonder why you bother! :-(

More the reason why I decreased my hours and have no intention of increasing as doesnt pay for me to do it. My little one starts school in sept so will have 2 whole days to myself!! Will miss my days with him though x

My two are older now, hence working more, but I am already missing being with them every day of the holidays :-( I've just arranged Mondays and Tuesdays off til they go back. Just can't bloody afford to take them anywhere now tho!

(Bloody government just cost me three sausages too!!!)

Is so difficult to juggle especially in the holidays which is why I don't intend on increasing my hours time soon as is hard enough to cover child care in the holidays as it is x

Yep. Here I am getting up, about to go off and leave them in bed again. :-( Ok so they're teenagers, but they're still my babies, one still recovering from her op, and I'm very lucky they still want to hang around their mum. Going to try and get away after lunch and at least spend the afternoon with them, maybe take the dog out for a roam across the fields. Can't wait for our holiday on 2nd Aug :)

I bet hols are the best.
My eldest is 16 and we're very close. Were not having a hol abroad this yr but we're off to my sisters caravan for few days again soon and I can't wait! Love being away with the kids xx

Back