Awakening my tastebuds!

Misspiggy1981

Silver Member
I've just had my current favourite.... Mushroom soup, made with 500ml water, some garlic salt & chilli powder & a big spoon of curry powder! My tongue has remembered what real flavour is & I've warmed up, and my belly is full :) comfort "food" at it's best!!

Misspiggy1981 said:
I've just had my current favourite.... Mushroom soup, made with 500ml water, some garlic salt & chilli powder & a big spoon of curry powder! My tongue has remembered what real flavour is & I've warmed up, and my belly is full :) comfort "food" at it's best!!

Mmmmmmm will try that. Sounds yummy. The only thing I have/ I do is put coffee in my chocolate shake made with hot water. Tastes a bit like mocco lol

bubsbee said:
Mmmmmmm will try that. Sounds yummy. The only thing I have/ I do is put coffee in my chocolate shake made with hot water. Tastes a bit like mocco lol

Mocha even... Predictive text grrrr

Sounds like a good idea, will try that tomorrow as the soups have started to make me feel a bit sick and I think it's all in my head because they are such a weird consistency and not very much flavour!!!!!

Hello,:wavey:
Im quite new to Exante and defiantly new to forums, just made the chicken curry with the mushroom soup, added to onions and mushrooms and chicken pieces fried in a little olive oil, with curry powder and garlic pepper. It looks lovely, going to have it later with the cheats rice I saw on here made with cauliflower. I can't wait, not quite a Sunday roast but I've been doing total solutions for three weeks so looking forward to saying hello to the knife and fork....I have missed them. :)

The chicken curry sounds tasty, how was it?

I have tried coffee in the vanilla shake but will now have to try it in the chocolate one too - the things we do eh?!!

iwannabeme said:
The chicken curry sounds tasty, how was it?

I have tried coffee in the vanilla shake but will now have to try it in the chocolate one too - the things we do eh?!!

Hello,
The chicken curry was really good. My husband wants it now, and the cauliflower pretend rice was tasty, I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. Made plenty so I don't run out...not sure about sharing it with the hubby though, ha ha. X

LOL! Glad it was good - I am so looking forward to my food week now - 11 more days to go (not that I'm counting or anything!) x

Back