Away with work tomorrow night

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
I am taking 37 year 5 children to London tomorrow to see the Lion King. Of course I will be taking my packs with me, don't want to eat things I shouldn't be eating and spoil how well I have done so far.
ANyway, tomorrow will be fine, pack at brekkie, bar at lunchtime, shake at the hotel mid afternoon, then a pack in the evening when we get back after the performance.

It is Wednesday which will be more difficult. I will have a pack in the morning as usual, but then it gets tricky. We are going to the Science Museum til about 2 or so, then we head back to Leeds. We are due back at about 7 ish. I will have a bar for lunch when the kids eat their pack ups. I am wondering if it would throw me out massively if I was to have another bar at tea time if I felt the need.

Most probably I will be ok, but I am aware that we could be delayed. If we are, I won't be able to make up a shake. I can't do them with the shaker as they make me gag.

So would it be catastrophic if I had 2 bars on Wednesday if necessary? And then not have any bars for a couple of days afterwards to compensate?

Hi Anna

First of all I think you are doing great - so well done on your achievment so far.

Re. the bar question, I do not think it will be a problem I regularly have 2 bars due to my work situation and it has not slowed down my weight loss at all.

x

I also have 2 bars occasionally, I think that its better to do that & abstain than to fall off the wagon.

The only difference I noticed was popping to the toilet more that evening.

I still lost a good amount of weight.

Back