Awful week 2 loss! Help!

firstprincess

Hey! I lost 7lbs in my first week. Just done my 2nd week - using shakes and the odd bar! And lost only 2lbs!!! Im so dissapointed. I do 20-40 mins walking with buggy a day.... water and the odd coke zero!

What am I doing wrong? :confused:

I think 2nd week losses are usually really small, i cant remember why but when i did Lipotrim the women told me that it was normal to see a small loss at 2 weeks then they pick up again. Dont be too disheartened, a loss is a loss.

I to have just finished week 2 with a 2lb loss! Quite depressing! Avoided all the food on family beach trips and bbqs!
On the plus side I've had to put on a belt to keep my shorts up so must have lost inches! Fingers crossed!
Here's to week 3

You're doing nothing wrong. All you can do is follow the diet correctly, the rest is up to your body and the way it works. You have to be patient, everyone is different. Some weeks I lose 3lbs, other weeks I lose 1lb or 2lbs and on good weeks I can lose 4lbs, and then there are the dreaded stay the sames which seem to crop up for me every four weeks. You'll find your own pattern of weight loss as the weeks go on and once you get used to the way your body loses weight, you wont be disappointed anymore, as you'll know what to expect and know that your doing the very best you can to lose weight. :)

My first week I only lost 5lbs, then second week only 2lbs! I was so disappointed, but now I'm at the 1 month mark the total is 1 stone 5 lbs - go figure! I don't know why it works that way, but work it does so stick with it. Oh, and it's so true that the more you drink of water, the more you shrink.

Back