AWOL

Discussion in 'Exante' started by gil7044, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. gil7044

gil7044 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Returning to exante after a few AWOL months. My first venture began in May, and after losing just over a stone, by June I'd given up. Went away on holiday end July feeling disappointed with myself, and although I've managed to keep some of the weight off, I'm gutted that I didn't have the guts to stick to it last time.

I've used every excuse to stop me starting again even though I bought exante supplies before I went away on holiday. So to hell with it...my quest to reach a healthy weight starts again tomorrow.

I've told friends and family so many times that I'm on a diet and determined to lose weight, and it's embarassing when yet another statement bites the dust. I'm only letting myself down I know.

So quest reloaded, off we go!

Gx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Gil7044! You really sound like your head is in the right place to do it once and for all this time... :)

I too am a restarter - although not Exante - I was a LLer until Jan 2009... lost 5 stone, 1.5 short of my goal (I just lost the plot!)... and have put on 1.5 in last 18 months so want to lose 3 to finally get there!

We can do this! :) I am on day 5 today, so still pretty much a newbie - keep in touch xx

4. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Go for it Gil7044!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.