Awww.. :( :(

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well.. The first time i did refeed i was sooo scared.. this time not at all..

tried to stop smoking there on wednesday.. was doing really well until this evening.. and i found myself starting to pick at food..

I picked at pickled onions so hope I havent done too much damage to my refeed?

Have decided to try and quit smoking once i have done refeed i think..

I am now honestly scared.. and feel so fat right now :( :(

I dont know what to do..

Like right now I just want to eat and eat and eat!!

Im gonna flip onto weight watchers once ive done two weeks of refeed.. has anyone else done this?? and did they gain alot of weight??

Not sure about the gaining weight but thats my eventual plan. I need someone to check up on my weight once a week and tell me off if I gain in a week so I plan to get to 11st and lose the rest at WW and maintain that way.

For a little while until your body adjusts to all the different foods I would stick a few weeks with lower carb things rather than going straight into all the weight watchers goodies etc x

good luck with the re feed and the quitting smoking:) i gave up drinking and smoking 2yrs ago and took up eating for a hobby,hence the lipotrim diet, i am sure you'll mange both :)

awwww petal! You will be fine, you are not fat and you have done sooooo well. I guess I have always struggled with my weight, it's the psychological reasons for eating we need to look at and sort out why we are eating. You obviously have brilliant willpower to do this so I am sure you will crack the cigarette habit too. I couldn't have quit without patches though so look in to that one.

my plan is to go on to ww when I hit my goal too and I was concerned about that too. My boyfriend done LT before, done a refeed for two weeks and then went on to the ww points plan. He put on about 7lbs and then was able to maintain his weight after that.

hope this helps :)

Nelly

Back