awww

Can you have some of that throat spray? Cant remeber what its called but its really good!! Sure it begins with a D....xxx

dont no hun sorri why noy pop in and see your chemist thats your best bet really, hope your feelin better soon xxxxxlol

hey lille, call the chemist and ask for something for a diabetic, with no sugar i had to do this for my mouth ulcers with sugar free bonjella

hope you feel betta soon x

Don't know if mouthwash would work or make it feel worse but it kills bacteria so may help with whatevers back there.

What you need r Lill is Dr. Fattothin to nip round with is all new singing and dancing rigid throat clearing system :p xx

What you need r Lill is Dr. Fattothin to nip round with is all new singing and dancing rigid throat clearing system :p xx

I thought you were going to say something else ;)

I did silly lol xx

Ewwww garry

Any better Lil? Bet Dave is pleased lol xx

Not a clue hun maybe ask chemist or LT? x

Thanks for the comments hun xx

Looks nice both ways hun but i really liked it dark! Im the same very unsure x

i like it dark but i have to have my eyebrows tinted every couple of weeks as im a natural blonde you see,i am usually dark in winter and blonde in summer,might just get it cut short,dave likes it long and blonde but he doesnt have to straighten it every day ,desisions,desisions xx

I know! My eyebrows are really dark lol i would love long hair but dont suit it! Long and dark i would love! x

Back