aysha's battle

Yeah I know! This diet is alot healthier than staying obese!

I don't think fizzy water would slow your losses down, it's still just water. Are you due anytime soon? Hormones often mess up results.

When is your official weigh in? x

Didn't think it would slow it down! Wi should be wednesday but she changed to Friday so got plenty of time to get some more off, will do some excercise before then to try and help it along, only just come off totm so can't be that!
It's just so frustrating when u don't see it come off as quick as it should do especially as I am a big girl!!!

Aysh hun, I would try and mix some still water or green tea with the carbonated water. I read somewhere that carbonated drinks or too much of them can affect bone density. Whether that is true or not I don't know. Have you tried drinking hot water? I find it is the only way I can drink the 4 pints a day because I feel cold at the best of times and especially on CWP!

I wouldn't worry too much before you get an official weigh in, my home scales were a nightmare, they were always telling me something different. Same as when I weigh myself on Wii fit, its about 3-4lbs off my CDs scales. You know you are sticking to it 100% there is no way you could not be losing :)

Kira said:
Aysh hun, I would try and mix some still water or green tea with the carbonated water. I read somewhere that carbonated drinks or too much of them can affect bone density. Whether that is true or not I don't know. Have you tried drinking hot water? I find it is the only way I can drink the 4 pints a day because I feel cold at the best of times and especially on CWP!

I keep meaning to try the hot water esp in this cold weather I will give it a try thankyou xxx

Krissykat said:
I wouldn't worry too much before you get an official weigh in, my home scales were a nightmare, they were always telling me something different. Same as when I weigh myself on Wii fit, its about 3-4lbs off my CDs scales. You know you are sticking to it 100% there is no way you could not be losing :)

Very true hun I will wait and see what happens in Friday when I see my cdc!!! Will just be gutted if I don't have a gd loss as nothing naughty has crossed my lips and stuck 100%

Keep sticking to it and you will definitely have a good loss.
Some people lose a stone or more the first week but remember alot of that is water weight aswell.
Even if you lose 4lbs that's still a good lose and it will remain steady, some people have a big week then they slow right down aftewards so you never know what your losses are going to be!
But you know that it will be better and faster than other diets x

Deffo sticking this is the only diet that has worked for me to be honest! Had a 12lb loss last week so can't grumble really!!!!

Maybe its your body balancing itself out after sucha biggy! But even if you have lost only 2lbs this week that's still a stone in 2 weeks! It usually works out about a stone a month (bar the first week!) :)

i think average losses (apart from the first week) are 3-4lbs, so you are still doing good!

most people tend to have a better than average week followed by a worse than average week.

I know I shouldn't moan a loss is a loss in the end! Thanx girls made me feel better xxx

Was gd yesterday and had a prawn salad with no dressing! Huge mistake though as today all I can think about is food! Just had 1st shake and trying to get the water down me and keep busy! Bought new running shoes so will Try them out in a bit on the treadmill!
Are you allowed more than 1 porridge a day??

Yeah you can have as many porridge, shakes and soups as you like, its just the bars they recommend limiting and some people limit tetras but I never have.

Thanx hun have fallen in love with the maple and pecan porridge lol want more later!!!

Its nice and warm aswell which helps in this weather, brrrr x

I know Bloomin freezing here!! Glad I am home with the heating full blast lol

Wish I was at home in bed! Lol

Feeling gd today although scales still not moved only 2lb loss since last wednesday :( will be gutted if its only a small loss but hey loss is a loss, staying off the fizzy water today and just having plain!!!

Hey! Aysha, glad you're feeling good today. It's worth trying switching the fizzy water to plain if you're worried about it. It could be the "gas" in the water is making you hold onto to more water? Okay, ignore that theory! I know I come up with some daft theories for a supposedly educated and intelligent woman! just don't want you to give up as you are doing well and sticking to plan. And if you are sticking to plan it means you will lose weight!

Back