aysha's battle

How are you doing? Are the builders hard at work? Making a racket? I have some construction going on at the neighbour's and during the day they are quite loud!

I'm sure you will find yourself a lovely pair of jeans someday soon! My big thing is dresses - which I don't wear cause none of them look anything more than shapeless sacks! Last year I got a pair of jeans that had some stretch to them (something in the fabric). They were really comfortable and if I could remember the brand, I'd recommend them. Course, I lost them somewhere.... :rolleyes:

Not sure about the jeans I might treat myself to a pair, but prefer trousers lol always had chunky legs due to being a footballer in my younger and fitter days!
Builders are very hard at work, mainly digging for footings and shed base, so nice and quiet hubby is off this week helping so he keeps them under check lol mind u hubby is the one that makes the most noise, he can talk for England lol!!!!
Ooh and tizzy Yh I can't wait to wear dresses not worn one in years although I struggle to find one that is not too long as I am a shortie!!!!

Wagglestaff said:
Hello :)

I am new & reading your diary has helped me through a very tough morning! I'm day 2 on SS and I feel dreadful, I also have a 15 month old and making her food is killing me. Would be a little easier if I wasn't a stay at home Mum I think! Got made redundant in Sept :( When are you allowed the water flavourings? && do you loose the same on SS+ as the shakes I just cannot stomach so far with water, are they better with skimmed milk? Sorry for the Q's ladies, very curious & want to make this work x

Heya oh u poor thing, it will get easier once u are in ketosis as u won't feel so hungry! I do prefer the milk with shakes although recently I have been having them with water to get me rest for when and if I decide to do ss! Are u putting too much water in maybe? Have u tried the ready made ones? With water flavourings I am not sure I didnt start mine till I had been doing cd for about a month maybe someone else will know! Gd luck hun reading these diaries certainly helped me too, maybe start one of your own!! Keep going!!!

Wow you have dropped loads of sizes well done you! Thats one of the best ways of comparing isn't it, did you keep your old size 30's to see the difference?

I have a pair of size 22 jeans that can have for your next size down if you fancy trying jeans out again ;)

Ooh tempted krissy I will have a thinky and let u know when I get there :) stupidly threw my trousers away I was a 28 in trousers at my largest and a size 30-32 in tops as massive boobs lol I still have my size 26 ones so will keep those as a horrible reminder!!!
All in all a gd day today just finishing my 3rd litre of water off whilst chilling in bed and looking forward to Friday wi!!

Good to hear you're doing well and chilling!

Good idea to keep some of the bigger clothes for comparison - thanks!

I'm a jeans and T-shirt with sweater or pullover kinda dresser. After watching a few "What not to wear" I'm pretty sure I should be in trousers, nice tops and heels. Perhaps I'll do a wardrobe, hair and makeup makeover when I get to my goal weight. :D

Today has been good - stayed on diet, worked out, and didn't have much hunger. Rate of loss is slower (I really have to stop weighing myself daily, but it's like I'm addicted!), but it's fat now, instead of water, so that's good.

Hope you have a good night!

Oh and - @Wagglestaff, do hang in there - it does get easier after a few days. And don't forget to drink loads of water - which reminds me I should go refill my bottle. :waterbottle:

Not sure - I get up once or twice a night, but have no trouble getting back to sleep. I always drank water, even at night, and it's rare that I make it through the night without a toilet break.

When I started CD last week, I tried to drink 1-1.5ltr before lunch - but found I spent much of the afternoon running to the loo! :) Too awkward for work, so have spread the water out a bit more.

Hehe just reading this after coming back from the loo, I don't usually wake up needing a wee in the middle of the night I must have a big bladder cos usually drink a ltr before bed, just go before I go to sleep then last till the morning!!!

Lovely name u have given your daughter!!! Remember all scales are different u may have lost 9lb if so fab well done but try to work out how different they are to your cdcs scales, my scales are 4lb lighter than my cdcs ones so have kinda given up on using my home ones lol!!! That sounded awfull when reading it, how has your day been today?

All ok here on my 2nd litre of water and 2nd product, wi tomorrow so hoping I have lost enought to get me in the 16s :)

Will keep fingers crossed that the wi goes well and you're in the 16s - woo hoo! :)

Am going to the movies tonight w/ a friend. We have a ritual of popcorn and M&Ms which clearly I can't do. Have told her I can't eat popcorn or chocolate just yet, but she can go ahead (if she does I'm going to be salivating, I think!). :p

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hunni!!! It will be fab!!! Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow really hope you get into the 16's hun =D

Thanx peeps if I don't I won't be dissapointed but would be great if I do!

tizzy51 said:
Will keep fingers crossed that the wi goes well and you're in the 16s - woo hoo! :)

Am going to the movies tonight w/ a friend. We have a ritual of popcorn and M&Ms which clearly I can't do. Have told her I can't eat popcorn or chocolate just yet, but she can go ahead (if she does I'm going to be salivating, I think!). :p

Stay strong I took a bar with me when I went to the cinema and a bottle of water! What u going to see?

Thanx peeps if I don't I won't be dissapointed but would be great if I do!

Im hoping to get into the 16's my next WI too but if i dont i also wont be dissapointed but if i do i will be over the moon :D

Yolande said:
Im hoping to get into the 16's my next WI too but if i dont i also wont be dissapointed but if i do i will be over the moon :D

Hehe I suppose I will be over the moon too! We will do it cos we are doing fab! If i do say so myself!!!!

Last edited:
Stay strong I took a bar with me when I went to the cinema and a bottle of water! What u going to see?

Amazing! I had 2 pieces of popcorn and no M&Ms. Drank a lot of water. :D
We saw the Iron Lady - excellent performance by Meryl Streep. I marvel at the make-up - how did they get her skin too look soooo old?!?

Looking forward to hearing about your wi tomorrow!!!!

Back