aysha's battle

I hope so!! Does it sound selfish to not want to get fat again having a baby lol I know I desperately want one its just the thought of going through all this again, at least I know I have cd to come back to so I can get even smaller after I have had it!!!

Last edited:
Woo hoo 6st - you are amazing!!! And truly impressive! Hats off to you! You will get to 12st before you know it. I hope you take some time to enjoy your new body before getting pregnant; I can understand being a little nervous that a pregnancy might add the weight back - but it won't be all of it and you have the knowledge/tools to manage it.

Meanwhile - woo hoo!!! :D You're getting skinny girl!

tizzy51 said:
Woo hoo 6st - you are amazing!!! And truly impressive! Hats off to you! You will get to 12st before you know it. I hope you take some time to enjoy your new body before getting pregnant; I can understand being a little nervous that a pregnancy might add the weight back - but it won't be all of it and you have the knowledge/tools to manage it.

Meanwhile - woo hoo!!! :D You're getting skinny girl!

So get what u mean tizzy I did the same thing before lost all the weight and got pregnant straight away, but didn't handle it right with food, I literally ate for 2 and more and stopped all excercise so put on 5 stone whilst pregnant, I deffo won't be doing that again and whilst I am trying for a baby I should lose a bit more by then as well just will eat healthily!

Kira said:
Ladies, look at your start BMI's and where you are now. That is pretty amazing and your hard work is really paying off!

Kira it is scary that my bmi was so high can't believe I actually let myself get that big!!

Kira it is scary that my bmi was so high can't believe I actually let myself get that big!!

You are doing amazingly well hunni! 6 stone is amazing!

How you finding sole source? You and I have the same goal weights and the same plans for baby making!!! Lol! Before we know it we will be there :) xxx

LilyPotter said:
You are doing amazingly well hunni! 6 stone is amazing!

How you finding sole source? You and I have the same goal weights and the same plans for baby making!!! Lol! Before we know it we will be there :) xxx

Ooh really how exciting how much further have u got to go now? How have u been?
Am not finding sole source too bad to be honest, at the beginning of last week I could of eaten anything but towards the end I was fine its coming habit now I think, am only missing my milk, but have to say my tummy doesn't agree with my brain cos it won't shut up lol how are u finding it cos u only started last week didn't u?
I can't believe that by the end of the year we could be pregnant! Eeek

I have 2 stone 8lbs to go. However, I need to work out about our March 2013 holiday to America. Might just wait until we are on hols before trying as hubby is desperate to go. Plus I might try and lose an additional stone as a bit of a buffer zone?!?

I find sole source ok although having had a day off for my birthday it was a nightmare trying to get back into it but I will get there!! My next weigh in is next thurs. I sts this week I think mainly as I was a bit bunged up and I did over eat on my birthday which made me feel sick....silly girl I am!!! lol.....learnt my lesson though :) xxxx

Oooh that will be off in no time hun I know what u mean about the extra stone, if I could get to 10 stone whilst trying still that would be fab as I know its not going to happen in the first month or 2 so will just carry on ss Untill I am sure its worked!
We all do it, when we have a day offer eat rubbish to the point of feeling yuck, I did it over Xmas! Trying to decide whether to have a day off for my birthday in may or not! Sts is gd hun at least its not a gain!!!

A stone, or some buffer, for going to the States is a good idea. When I go back to visit my family, I'm always amazed at the portion sizes they serve you in restaurants!!! It is really hard to judge how much you've eaten and how much you should when you have such huge amounts of food in front of you - and I always feel guilty (thanks mom!) if I leave stuff on my plate. I'm going to the US towards the end of July and not only do I hope to have gotten to goal and be feeling/looking great, but I'd also love a buffer as well.
:p

U can do it tizzy think of how great u will feel out there, and your stomach would of shrunk so much u won't be able to finish the plate of food!

All ok here diet wise today all water drunk and all products done, will get on my treadmill in the morning and burn off some stress, had a crap day today but won't go into it, just need to lash out at something so a gd run should sort me out, night all x

Let's hope I have the motivation in the morning ;) x

wow you have done so well x a real inspiration for me thank u x

LeaE said:
wow you have done so well x a real inspiration for me thank u x

Ah bless u thanks!! How are u getting on?

Just finished 50m of cardio on my bike and am ... glowing. :) How are you getting on with your treadmill? Is it working for getting your frustrations out?

Not been on yet had a clients hair to do this morning a pile of ironing and a friends sons hair to cut in a bit then will see how I feel will deffo get on at some point today, feeling a lot better than yesterday though! Well done in the cardio that's great going how many cals do u burn doing that?

I get embarressed enough when people comment on my weight loss but just had my friends husband comment haha I must of gone bright red and looked a right numpty! Was hilarious bless him! Am starving Marvin today just about to have my second shake and on 2nd ltr of water but have been so tempted by jaffa cakes! Have hidden them and come upstairs to get ready to go shopping which is another challenge!!!

Not been on yet had a clients hair to do this morning a pile of ironing and a friends sons hair to cut in a bit then will see how I feel will deffo get on at some point today, feeling a lot better than yesterday though! Well done in the cardio that's great going how many cals do u burn doing that?

You've been busy! I'm glad you're feeling better than yesterday. I find there are days when how I'm feeling seems to change every hour. Hard sometimes to keep yourself on an even keel. For 50min cardio on the bike, I burn between 330-350 calories. Twice a week I also left some free weights - 2kg, 3kg and 5kg - so not too heavy. I have quite a bit of muscle mass and want to keep as much of it as possible. Esp as muscle burns more energy than fat! Have no idea how many calories I burn doing the weights - probably not that many as 2 sets of 15-20 reps of everything only takes about 20min.

So cute that you blushed when your husband's friend complimented your weight loss! Woo hoo!! :)

Off to bed with a rumbly tummy and headache! Hope u all had gd days!

Hey Aysha how are ja getting on??? Hope you are ok =) x

Back