aysha's battle

Yolande said:
Ah its always nice when its less than you expect ,i have my wi tomoz so it will be my turn to face the music proper dreading it =/ but like you what ever i gained i will have lost with more by next week,... we can do this =D

We deffo can yolande, yesterday and today been 100% with at least 4 ltr of water so all is gd! Good luck tomorrow hun I am sure u will be fine!

ayshaahmad said:
This week I will deffo have a gain, was really bad yesterday and ate loads I know I am only letting myself and others down, but I am only human! Having the toast opened a can of worms that is still not sorted obviously! At least I kept it all down and it was all mainly carbs and not sweet stuff! Back on it today and been fine will just be glad when ketosis kicks in! Its going to be tough this week as my nan is on my mind as 1 yr ago tomorrow we were at her funeral and then my birthday Saturday which to be honest I am treating as just another day and not making a thing out of it at all, I will not use it as an excuse to eat rubbish or have cake! My husband has finally realised how important getting 3 stone off is to me since putting my chart on the fridge in full view! We spoke about what I want after the 3 stone is lost and how I will continue on a higher plan till I am pregnant! He has told me his worries about me putting it all back on again whilst pregnant by which I told him I will obviously need the help so I don't go mad and thinking of joing weight watchers to keep me in check! So yes having a blip always makes me realise how desperate I am and how important it is to get this weight off! I have come far and I will continue, I think of this time last year I was at breaking point, I was lying to myself and my husband about how happy I was and he was not happy at all, we wouldn't be together to be honest if I hadn't done cd! I will not stop now and am more determined than ever!!!
Sorry about the rant!

So can relate to the anguish in this post honey!

Being overweight and unhappy is a killer in any relationship!

Stay as focused and determined as you are and you will get there!

2.5lbs - you'll have that off for sure by Thurs morning! And then it's all downhill from there!!!! I love this diet as you can recover from your slips pretty quickly! Esp if you really stick to it and drink the water...speaking of which, I have to go finish mine. Do you ever feel that you don't actually ever finish it? I drink about 0.5ltr every night (I wake up 2-3x thirsty), but for some reason I've decided not to "count" that water as I'm half asleep when I drink it.

OK am babbling - sure sign I need to go to bed. Have a great tomorrow! :)

bettiesrevenge said:
So can relate to the anguish in this post honey!

Being overweight and unhappy is a killer in any relationship!

Stay as focused and determined as you are and you will get there!

Thanx hun, I hope u are ok and getting on ok x

tizzy51 said:
2.5lbs - you'll have that off for sure by Thurs morning! And then it's all downhill from there!!!! I love this diet as you can recover from your slips pretty quickly! Esp if you really stick to it and drink the water...speaking of which, I have to go finish mine. Do you ever feel that you don't actually ever finish it? I drink about 0.5ltr every night (I wake up 2-3x thirsty), but for some reason I've decided not to "count" that water as I'm half asleep when I drink it.

OK am babbling - sure sign I need to go to bed. Have a great tomorrow! :)

Hehe your like me I don't count water whilst half asleep either lol, make sure I have drunk 3ltr by bedtime then anything after is extra!

All ok today have been tempted by all sorta stuff to munch, but have been good, I will be fine once ketosis kicks in again had nearly 2ltr of water so far so 1 more to go! Have a nightmear ladies hair to colour and cut tonight which I am dreading she goes on about weight all the time and it drives me insane, she won't be gone till 8.30 is so not sure whether to have my shake before or after I do her hair! 5.30 is too early, but 8.30 is too late arghhhh

Stick with it! What I find quite annoying is even when you're being good, you can still want things - burgers, crisps, whatever. Grrrr.
Today I've had a peanut bar for breakfast and a chicken & mushroom soup for lunch. Funnily I hated that soup a few weeks ago and I've been avoiding this one for weeks, but given that I don't get more products til tomorrow afternoon, I had to have it. And I really liked it! Go figure. Most of 2ltrs is down me. Tummy rumbling away.

Crap day today. Spent half of it on the phone arguing with the tax people over my 2007 returns. Seriously they expect you to pay whatever bill they send, without them explaining what it is you're paying! Wrote a letter of protest and will be sending it registered mail tomorrow to the tax service and a taxpayer advocate service. Weather sucks - grey with intermittent downpours.

Ah well - will have a cup of tea, a shake and another litre later and that's the day then. Hope your disagreeable client isn't too much of a pain. I'd drink water and have the shake later, but it depends on how you feel.

Don't do it stay strong :p

I came off a couple of days for a funeral and ate so much crap! Ate all the things I'd been fancying but I can honestly say I didn't enjoy any of them as much as I hoped. We think things tastes alot better than they actually do when we can't have them! Stick with the shakes and you won't regret it :)

Krissykat said:
Don't do it stay strong :p

I came off a couple of days for a funeral and ate so much crap! Ate all the things I'd been fancying but I can honestly say I didn't enjoy any of them as much as I hoped. We think things tastes alot better than they actually do when we can't have them! Stick with the shakes and you won't regret it :)

Am being gd hun, feeling great as well just need to get the water down me, birthday dinner cancelled and told my mum no cake!! U have done fab getting back on it hun xxx

tizzy51 said:
Stick with it! What I find quite annoying is even when you're being good, you can still want things - burgers, crisps, whatever. Grrrr.
Today I've had a peanut bar for breakfast and a chicken & mushroom soup for lunch. Funnily I hated that soup a few weeks ago and I've been avoiding this one for weeks, but given that I don't get more products til tomorrow afternoon, I had to have it. And I really liked it! Go figure. Most of 2ltrs is down me. Tummy rumbling away.

Crap day today. Spent half of it on the phone arguing with the tax people over my 2007 returns. Seriously they expect you to pay whatever bill they send, without them explaining what it is you're paying! Wrote a letter of protest and will be sending it registered mail tomorrow to the tax service and a taxpayer advocate service. Weather sucks - grey with intermittent downpours.

Ah well - will have a cup of tea, a shake and another litre later and that's the day then. Hope your disagreeable client isn't too much of a pain. I'd drink water and have the shake later, but it depends on how you feel.

I hope your day today is better than yesterday xxx

Hope you are having a great day! :)

Heya all gd here today seriously need more water but have been glugging the green and peppermint tea so that counts right! 1 more product to go but will have to wait till my dad goes to have that, made a lasagne for dinner which was torture, but hey Ho at least I can smell it haha

Aysha, just catching up hon. I totally understand your blip and your sadness and fear for yourself and your relationship. However, you are back on track and once you are fully in ketosis you will begin to feel good again. For many of us is a long term issue that we have to address.

By long term issue I meant being careful on food choices and making the right choices most of the time. As we know if we rever to the old habits the weight inevitanly comes back on. Sigh!

Hey kira, how are u? Oh yes my issues with food have been going on since I was about 12 and being on cd has made me realise I can't be naughty, that will be the next hurdle when I come off cd to sort out my relationship with food and stick to healthy eating! I am half way there, but the binges need to stop, not had them for a while so we shall see!

Thats the hardest part isnt it :(

But we will all get there!

Krissykat said:
Thats the hardest part isnt it :(

But we will all get there!

We will hunni!

All gd here still glugging the water as been too busy to drink loads, just finishing my last ltr now! Headache from Hell so off to bed with me book!

Gd day today, still 1 product to go and 1 ltr of water, proud of myself for getting through today, had so.many temptations in my way, tis my birthday today and warned mum not to buy a cake, which she didn't thankfully, my son wanted to buy doughnuts for us all which I said no to and got him 1 single one for himself, mum for me a few lovely tops which I new she would they are all in a size 18 so doubt I will for in them yet but at least I can save them! Felt awfull though as she also got me a bd but I already had it, she can change it but she looked gutted bless her! Hope everyone is ok and being gd on this lovely weekend!!!!

Happy birthday Aysha!!!! Sticking to the plan and not using your bday as an excuse to have some cake or something takes some strong will power lady!!! well done you x

Yolande said:
Happy birthday Aysha!!!! Sticking to the plan and not using your bday as an excuse to have some cake or something takes some strong will power lady!!! well done you x

Thankyou hunni I do hope u are ok? X

Back