aysha's battle

Am fine thanx chick such lovely weather today shame to be indoors, my son is off to an assault course later with beavers and am tempted to join in hahaha will have to go change out the heels first lol

Sounds like fun! It's a lovely day here as well!

Didn't have time to change the heels so am roasting sat outside lol sooooooo hot did just go and buy a new top from sainsburys though haha wi now tomorrow at 11 so fingers crossed I will get into those 14s

fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Everything's crossed x can't wait to find out tbh so excited for u good luck x

LeaE said:
Everything's crossed x can't wait to find out tbh so excited for u good luck x

Ahh thankyou hun, I was so upset when she cancelled cos I was excited, but it wasn't her fault, not meant in a nasty at all, I just so look forward to wi days lol

2 1/2lb off, pleased with that but didn't see those 14 s,I am exactly 15 stone lol I screamed at the scales and my cdc thought I had gained till she looked at the scales lol so will deffo be in the 14 s and hopefully hit the 7 stone mark too!!!!

Excellent news well done, 14s next week!

Woo hoo! Bet you gave your CDC a fright what with screaming at the scales! :) You'll be in the 14s for sure next week!

Thanks girls, I did tizzy lol she didn't have a clue what was going on lol! She done my bmi today and the scary thing was I started at 54 and I am now 37 eeek, scarily high hey at the start!!!!!!

YAY =D Well done you!!! Atleast now you know you will for sure be in the 14's at your next wi x

Thankyou :) deffo 14s here I come x

ayshaahmad said:
2 1/2lb off, pleased with that but didn't see those 14 s,I am exactly 15 stone lol I screamed at the scales and my cdc thought I had gained till she looked at the scales lol so will deffo be in the 14 s and hopefully hit the 7 stone mark too!!!!

Lol them bloody scales !!!!!! But well done and least u know them 14s are a done deal next week x well done my love u are now amazing and I'm so jealous lol joking I'm so happy for u 15 stone is such a mile stone to me whoop xxxx

LeaE said:
Lol them bloody scales !!!!!! But well done and least u know them 14s are a done deal next week x well done my love u are now amazing and I'm so jealous lol joking I'm so happy for u 15 stone is such a mile stone to me whoop xxxx

Ahh u make me blush! I am still mega pleased with the result and next week I know I will see those blastid 14s thanx chick!!!!!

Ahh I was so pleased today a friends son came round who is only 8 and he looked at me, hugged me and said " wow, don't want to be rude to say u weren't before, but u look mega pretty now and slim" haha bless him how sweet was that, completely made my day!

Hmm and I have sunburn on my face lol

aww thats the sweetest thing! Bless him

Thanks girls, I did tizzy lol she didn't have a clue what was going on lol! She done my bmi today and the scary thing was I started at 54 and I am now 37 eeek, scarily high hey at the start!!!!!!

That is scarily high and I'm soooo pleased for you that you have brought it down so much! You should be incredibly proud of yourself - I suspect you saved your own life. :eek:

Love the 8 year old boy - you must be looking pretty hot now! Woo hoo!!!

I keep meaning to put photos up, had some done before but I still wasn't happy and hated them so didn't want to add them, my cdc is taking some next week so will make sure I put some up as long as I can see a difference lol I know I am glad I starting this to be honest of I carried on the way I was I dont know what I would of been like! Xxx

Mashaallah well done :) next week 14s here aysha comes

Back