B1rdy100 Green diary

I haven't really been writing the syn values down. I'm not a member so I generally google the food for syns to give me a rough idea and tbh if I'm feeling lazy I just make an educated guess. Not ideal I know, I really need to focus on syns more. The LC cauliflower cheese was 5 syns by the way (and disgusting).

I keep thinking about making a scanbran cake but haven't got round to it yet. And a SW quiche is on the list too...

Ali x

If you're not sure of any syn values just ask and I'll have a look for you :) x

Saturday 6th July

I managed to survive the shopping centre today. It was sooo hot I didn't fancy much lunch when I got back so been a bit picky this afternoon but stuck to ok things

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs on HEXB toast, banana, clementine

Lunch: strawberries, fat free fromage frais, 1/2 HEXB 1 Alpen light

Dinner: chickpea and sweet potato curry, savoury rice

Snacks: Other 1/2 HEXB Alpen light, banana, HEXA koko chocolate milk, 1/2 clementine

Last edited:
Sunday 7th July

Breakfast: spaghetti hoops on HEXB toast, apple, strawberries

Lunch: bowl of leftover chickpea and sweet potato curry

Dinner: Quorn sausage (1), HEXB wholemeal roll, bbq'd peppers, salad leaves, few syns for ketchup

Snack: HEXA koko chocolate milk

Last edited:
Ooo fab I will definitely keep my eye out for them.
The veggie sections of our tesco nearby is rubbish. I end up stocking up in vast quantities when I can get to the big sainsburys or lidl

Monday 8th July

At work all day today. Change of plan for tonight, I've had cancel going out as OH has been asked to work late. Hopefully it will mean a better weightloss this week without the pizza and drinks!

Breakfast: spaghetti hoops on HEXB toast, banana, pear

Lunch: last of the leftover chickpea and sweet potato curry. Cherries and clementine

Dinner: quorn chicken burger (2.5 I think) HEXB roll, salad, peppers, few syns for ketchup

Snacks: banana, half a peach, HEXA koko chocolate milk

Last edited:
Hi :)

Just popping along to subscribe :) I do a lot more green days than red, so this diary will be great for some inspiration!

Helen :) xx

Hi Helen,

Hope I can inspire you but not too sure I will! I don't love cooking and eat a lot of 'thrown together' meals, but I always feel great when I've made a new recipe so I'm hoping my meals will get a little more exciting as time passes!

Ali x

Tuesday 9th July

At work all day today, really wish I wasn't but I seem to be doing ok with SW food whilst I'm there so pleased with myself so far.

Breakfast: pear, cherries, baked beans with HEXA cheddar

Lunch: HEXB Baxter's Mediterranean tomato soup with HEXB wholemeal roll, salad

Dinner: noodles, quorn chicken style pieces, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green pepper, few syns for sweet chilli sauce

Snacks: clementine, grapes, two bites of a banana

Last edited:
Wednesday 10th July
Work day today, dreading it already

Breakfast: HEXB wholemeal roll filled with sliced banana, peach

Lunch: quorn cottage pie ready meal (5 syns I think) with a mix of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and peas

Dinner: pasta with homemade tomato sauce, a boiled egg, HEXB 6 brazil nuts and HEXA cheddar

Last edited:
Thursday 11th July

Breakfast: HEXB scanbran dipped in ff fromage frais. No super free - haven't been shopping

Lunch: SW chips, 'roast' carrots, onions and tomato, HEXA cheddar

Dinner: vegetable paella from an old SW mag

Snacks: HEXB ryvita minis, 3/4 apple

Last edited:
I've never had it before and tbh I won't be using the same recipe again. It was very bland, it needed something else in it, maybe hard boiled egg, quorn chicken pieces etc. I shall learn for next time!

Friday 12th July

I lost 1.3kg this morning, really happy with that. I'm working today, it's very unusual for me to do a four day week, can't say I'm looking forward to it but I'm hoping I will finish a bit earlier than normal.

Breakfast: toasted banana sandwich with HEXB bread

Lunch: leftover tasteless paella with some salad leaves and ff dressing to add some flavour, and HEXA Philly light stirred through it. Actually tasted quite nice with the Philly.

Dinner: scrambled egg with HEXA cheddar, potato wedges, tomatoes and carrots

Snacks: HEXB ryvita minis, clementine, pineapple and grapes

Last edited:
Thanks Tace, really pleased only got 300g to go then I'll be in the 80's. Quite enjoying it at the mo too, hope the feeling lasts!

Back