B210K....Jogging on.....

Well done Denise. Hopefully you'll get to your next target soon.

I've decided not to do the official B210k but to gradually increase my distance. I'm doing 35 mins now plus 5 min warmup & cool down, so 45 min in total. This is getting me to 6.25 k. I think I'll try to up it another .5k on my Friday run. Hopefully it'll work for me! There's a local 10k on 20 may (I think !) so that's what I'm aiming for.

Denise & Dee, how are you getting on? Denise, have you been able to move on to the 15 min runs?

I decided to go back to the drawing board & have started the B210k plan today. It wasn't too bad actually. I thought it would be worst as it was a week since I was out for my last run. It's great to be back on an official plan with a target date!

Great to see you guys on here. I am back on track with week 8 of C25K now and so should be done by end of easter hols. Am entered in Race for Life 5K in June and so thinking I might follow a 5K specific plan to try and get up being able to cover 5K in a decent time. After that will prob do B210K. Have found some cool websites online that do podcasts for b210k.

Sounds like you are all dong great! I have sung the praises of c25K to a number of people now. One of them has made a start. I feel like a bit of an evangelist! Also, I can't give up on it after making such a big thing of it to them!

Pippa x

One more run to go to finish C25K. Will tackle that today I think and then need to plan ahead. I am not covering 5K in 30 mins yet so am planning to up my distance first over next couple of weeks then try and work on speed a bit ready for my Race for Life. Then will look at B210K. I have found another one which is called Gateway to 8K on the Podrunner website (free music mixes for running!) so am going to look into which to tackle.

How's it going with you guys? Hope all well xxx

Hi Pearlsgirl. I hope your last run went well & that you have that great feeling of achievement!

I just did the first day of week 2 yesterday & it was good. 15 mins x 3 times with a 1 min walk in between. I covered 7.7k including warm up & cool down. My legs are quite tired this morning though!

I did week 3 day 1 today & covered 9k! I'm so pleased with myself. Going to do a different 10k race earlier than planned on the Sunday of the May bank holiday weekend! I'm looking forward to it now!

I hope you other ladies are doing well. x

I'm so scared ladies. I have my first 10k race tomorrow. It's away from home & I've never run the route before so that's making me even more nervous. I just hope I finish it & don't come last.

I'm starting this plan in 2 weeks when i come off slim and save!!!

I did the C25K....

I'm scared!!! Lol....

Good luck with your race tomorrow!!

X

Back