B210K

Beautiful piccies Fiona, where are they from....I think I may move!

I haven't been out in a week & probably not able to get out till Sunday & then only for 5k, hope my legs will still hold up! Feeling naughty about it!

Well spotted! I run along rochester esplanade up to the marina near the motorway bridge and back but I have to do a few circles the further I run.

Yes I live just off station road in Strood and the reason I don't run to Chatham is that the fewer people who see me run the better. Lol! I'm getter better at ignoring anyone I go pass but I really hated it the first few times. Daft but that's me!

I've just done W3D3. A bit tired. Took a couple more piccies.

image-676241583.jpg

Attachments

• image-1555720826.jpg
    image-1555720826.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 27
I've started w4 again because I had a few days off with pulled muscles and a cold and cough. Had a lovely run yesterday though, glad I went.

image-693885847.jpg

image-4011156560.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As I'm rapidly running out of time before the start of my half marathon training plan, I decided to skip week 4 and I did week 5 day 1 this afternoon, Which was 2 x 25 mins with 1 min walk! The last 15 mins of the 2nd run felt like an eternity, but I was really chuffed and didn't slow the speed down at all-still running at 7.6k/h but it's consistent and I'm happy with it :) it still means if i keep that pace up then I'll complete the half in under 3 hours which is faster than I am aiming for(want to finish it in less than 3hours 15) xx

Fantastic Welshtigger!! I keep restarting week 4 because of various pulls and colds etc. I will get it done eventually. Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started this this morning. w1d1 done! :) wasn't too bad. The first 10 minutes went by and I thought this is easy! Second 10 minutes I started to disagree with myself. Third 10 minutes was most difficult. But then.......during the fourth a nice blister appeared on my foot. Ouch!! Will have to remember vaseline next time!!

I haven't been near a treadmill since a few weeks before Christmas so I'm pretty happy with that!!

Back