B_44s food diary

Haha dont worry, I bet I will have caved too! Its like an addiction lol x

Green day today:

Lunch: sw chips, carrot sticks, apple

Dinner: a Linda McCartney sausage in a wholemeal roll and 30g cheese (healthy a + b) with more sw chips and baked beans, 1 syn of ketchup

Extras: greek muller (half a syn)), 30g chocolate all bran (healthy b) with natural yoghurt, galaxy (12 and a half)

Syns: 14

Here's dinner, the roll looks like a monster lol x

Attachments

• image-3259235472.jpg
    image-3259235472.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 143
Thanks both, it was delicious! I used new potatoes for the chips rather than normal and they came out really nice. I don't usually like new potatoes but as chips they were yummy x

Green day again

Brunch:: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Snack: costa skinny latte (healthy a), few carrot sticks

Dinner: Indian takeaway - vegetable dhansak with vegetable rice and ill make some sw chips. I will ask them to do it with minimal/no oil and call it 10 syns (a dhansak for about a 350g portion is 6.5)

Extras: Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b), and a Freddo for 5 syns if I feel I need it

Oh and I forgot to say... I couldn't resist it, I went food shopping! Lol. Popped in asda to see if they had any of those new gluten free wraps that are a healthy b, don't usually shop their but they had some good deals on pasta and sauce and galaxy so I stocked up.... Oops lol. No more entering food shops this week! Lol x

I bet I do too! Lol x

Easy lazy green day today

Breakfast: poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, greek muller yoghurt (half a syn)

Dinner: sw chips, baked beans and healthy a cheese plus 2 syns garlic mayonnaise

Extras: Special K chewy bar (healthy b), options hot choc (2 syns plus healthy a milk) and I'm not sure what chocolate yet!

Minimins wouldn't let me log on all day! Silly app.

Weigh in today, I lost 1 and a half and got my club 10 award :) x

Yay, well done! I think I need to steal some of your consistency, you are so good at sticking to plan on a daily basis. And your meals always look yum! A well deserved loss :)

X

Thanks everyone, aren't you all lovely! :) Feeling very motivated at the moment and pleased. Im not exactly a big loser but I'm ok with that as I know I will get there in the end :) x

Green day today (are you shocked lol)

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on. Wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, apple snack bag

Dinner: freezer vegetable chilli with mushroom rice, chips, vegetables and healthy a cheese. Might also make a garlic dip for 1 syn using mayonnaise

Extras: chocolate (12 and a half), Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b), greek muller yoghurt (half a syn)

Syns: 13 and a half

Ohh and look what my friend bought me, 2 bags of Lindt teddies as they were only a £1 each! How on earth will I resist eating them alllll in one go lol

Attachments

• image-3510386106.jpg
    image-3510386106.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 62
Surprisingly, yes! I managed to leave them alone all of yesterday. Today, well that's another question... I'm going to have a few within syns but just hope and pray that I can leave the rest lol. X

Extra easy today, a bit over syns because the bears got me lol.

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (5 syns)

Lunch: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with laughing cow (1 syn) and lettuce, apple bag

Dinner: freezer prawn and chicken gumbo with egg fried rice carrots and brocolli

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), muller greek yoghurt (half a syn), galaxy cookie crumble (11 syns - they've reduced the size of the bars so I have saved 1 syn!), 2 bears (6 syns? Can't really find a syn value anywhere as Idk the cal info)

Syns: 23 and a half, oops!

Dinner, did too much rice, couldn't eat it all which is not like me lol

Attachments

• image-523138997.jpg
    image-523138997.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 39
Back