B_44s food diary

Feel like I've eaten loads today, and not very healthily either! Oh dear. I'm doing another fast day tomorrow, I've got a very foodie/drink orientated weekend coming up so don't want to feel too guilty lol.

I weirdly look foreward to the fasts in a way but don't quite feel the same when I'm actually doing it lol

Today

Breakfast: poached eggs on a wholemeal roll

Lunch: jacket potato with cheese and baked beans, can of coke

Dinner: creamy Philly prawn tagliatelle

Extras: slice of cake, small bag chocolate buttons, another can of coke (!), mini mars bar, malteaster bunny, 2 biscuits

Omg writing it all down it sounds so bad. Really been fancying sugar today, no wonder I have a headache!

Attachments

• image-889425333.jpg
    image-889425333.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 57
Hiya, I am fine thankyou how are you? I've done a fast day so am looking forward to eating tomorrow haha x

Totally forgot to post these last few days! I meant to fast on Monday but cake found me so I fasted yesterday and today. Very relieved it will soon be over for this week.

I've been having ready meals on fast days - omg how small are the portions?! Lol. I don't really like cooking on fast days, and can never be bothered either, but I think next week ill have chicken beast and vegetables or something, maybe a ready meal every now and then.

Weigh in tomorrow :) hopefully I've done ok. Here's dinner, weight watchers hunters chicken ready meal and spinach x

Attachments

• image-1509539867.jpg
    image-1509539867.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 54
I love cake finding you :D
How did you find fasting two days on the trot? I've not tried that yet, you did very well!
I've given up doing 16:8, I need bran flakes on a morning ;) so I'm just sticking to straight forward 5:2.
Hope you got a good result this morning.
Have a fab weekend if I don't catch you again x

Hi! As I said in your diary I've been about but been forgetting to post. Going to start doing my start again, I've missed doing it.

I joined slimming world again last week, I need that structure and something to aim for. I'm doing a 6:1 week though with a fast day on weigh in day (eating after weigh in).

Today

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a wm roll (b)

Lunch: plain rice (don't ask haha), apple

Dinner: be free wrap pizza (b) with two a's of cheese and Sweetcorn and spinach, sw chips

Syns: 3 weight watchers biscuits (6 syns), danio yogurt (1) total - 7

Attachments

• image-395324415.jpg
    image-395324415.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 26
Few pics of food

Attachments

• image-577563675.jpg
    image-577563675.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image-360452153.jpg
    image-360452153.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2471240966.jpg
    image-2471240966.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3295581342.jpg
    image-3295581342.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image-407773629.jpg
    image-407773629.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 43
Good to see you back!
Well done for getting back to sw, it always did work for you and having your fast day on WI is a good plan.
Wow! The food looks yum :)
Have a good weekend x

Hello everyone. Well, yet again I'm drawing a line! I was doing well on slimming world and then Easter happened and I gained 5 pounds and today is my first proper day back on plan... Again. Lol.

So back to following plan properly with a fast day on weigh day :)

Extra easy today - I've been so hungry!

Breakfast: ravioli with spinach
Lunch: cup shot, sw chips
Dinner: soy and honey salmon with rice and veg

Extras: hifi bat, skinny latte (healthy a and b plus 3 syns), will have a few more syns later

Attachments

• image-1781374469.jpg
    image-1781374469.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi Sian. I am go Thankyou how are you? You looking forward to a nice long weekend? X

Haha yep ravioli for breakfast. It was the tuned stuff (syn free in sains),not exactly gourmet fare but still nice lol x

I love tinned ravioli, I'd just never thought of having it for breakfast ;-)
Have a lovely weekender - are you up to anything? X

Back