B_44s food diary

Well done, that's fantastic! How long has it taken you to lose all that?
Are you near Hever? I love that area, we had a week down there last summer.

Thanks all! it's taken me since June which is slow compared to others but tbh I'm not in any rush and I still want to enjoy life as well. Feeling rather positive at the moment which is nice lol x

Yeah hevers not far from here at all, I'm in tunbridge wells which is about 15 minutes away. Ohh what did you think of the area, where did you stay? Did you go to hever castle? I love it their, they have the best water maize lol x

I think that's excellent progress.

We stayed in Tunbridge, but just used it as a base. We went to Leeds castle, Hever castle, Scotney castle and various other places. I'm castle mad! I love Kent, you're so lucky living there, it's a beautiful county with so much to see and do. We plan to go back as soon as pussy cat allows. The water maze at Hever is a laugh, my husband got straight round, but I got soaked. I love the maze at Leeds castle too, we got really lost in that one.
It's a joke round here that I'm the reincarnation of Anne Boleyn, so I used to live at Hever :D

Mandymoo... i mean anne boleyn lol... Sounds lovely. I must admit I do like Kent too, I especially love t wells and the surrounding areas, they're quite beautiful really, even if I am biased lol. Hopefully kitty cat will get better soon and you can come back :) x

Ohh I've never been to Leeds castle, ill have to go just for the water maze lol x

Morning hun! How are you? Xx

Hi! I'm very good thankyou, feeling quite positive about sw at the moment and am enjoying it. I even went jogging today! well kinda... I can't really jog but I made a start lol. How are you? Are you enjoying half term? X

All tired from (kind of) jogging. I forgot to mention I've been using the exercise bike these last few days too, I haven't exactly been straining myself and just doing it gently it still its better than nothing lol. I'm so unfit it's embarassing, hopefully ill improve.

Green day today - didn't have much for lunch but wasnt very hungry

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs and baked beans

Lunch: apple snack bag, carrot sticks and special k chewy bar (healthy b)

Dinner: freezer vegetable chilli, brown rice brocolli and healthy b (green day so cheese can be a b choice) cheese

Extras: skinny vanilla latte (healthy a), greek muller yoghurt (half a syn), galaxy (11 syns)

Syns: 11 and a half

Attachments

• image-3396060742.jpg
    image-3396060742.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 34
  • image-1453900772.jpg
    image-1453900772.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 34
Well done on your loss! And the exercise :) Do you jog on a treadmill or outside? I can't justify the cost of the gym & live in a small shared flat so always find exercise soooo much more difficult at this time of year - all cold & wet & dark, brrrrr! Much nicer snuggled up on my warm comfy sofa :)

X

You're on a roll, keep up the good work! It's not a water maze at Leeds, it's a very serious maze that ends in an underground grotto. You must go.
Well done on the exercise - you put me to shame!!

Ohh Leeds sounds good. I do like mazes. Will have to pay a visit x

Extra easy today - weird breakfast alert lol

Breakfast: brown rice

Lunch: sainsburys thai green curry rice pot thingy from the lunch section, not sure on syns - 6? Apple bag

Dinner: at parents for dinner, spicy quorn mince with noodles and veg

Extras: 30g cheese, Special K chewy bar (healthy a and b), half a very small mini pasty that was a free sample, id say 3 syns, curly wurly for 6 syns

Syns: 15

Well done on your loss! And the exercise :) Do you jog on a treadmill or outside? I can't justify the cost of the gym & live in a small shared flat so always find exercise soooo much more difficult at this time of year - all cold & wet & dark, brrrrr! Much nicer snuggled up on my warm comfy sofa :)

X

Thankyou :) I know what you mean, last night id have rather had been indoors all warm and cosy lol. I did it outside, I don't have a treadmill as I just know I wouldn't use it. I'm going to make myself jog at least twice a week, like you say it is free and really good for you. I wonder if maybe doing it in the morning might be easier? That way evenings can still be spent indoors all warm and toasty lol x

Oh and I must admit I did feel a bit self conscious jogging but I spose that will go soon x

Dinner and lunch

Attachments

• image-2770509660.jpg
    image-2770509660.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3810335784.jpg
    image-3810335784.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 40
Yeah, I always feel self concious too. Although most of it is prob me making excuses coz I'm lazy, lol.

Yes, brown rice is quite a strange breakfast (healthy tho!) - sounds like it should have been part of your lunch seeing as you had curry :)

X

You weren't joking about the weird breakfast lol.
You're very good going jogging, I'm very impressed - I'm still trying to drum up the energy to go for a walk!!

Thanks both, no jogging tonight as apparently it's too cold and I don't want to go on my own coz I know I'd just end up walking lol. Exercise bike instead.

Green day today

Lunch: tesco butternut squash and falafel deli salad - 2 syns. Carrot sticks and a Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Dinner: quorn meatballs in a tomato sauce - lots of superfree in it as lots of veg that needed using up. With green beans carrots and pasta. Healthy b cheese

Extras: skinny latte (healthy a), galaxy (11 syns)

Syns: 13

Attachments

• image-603641035.jpg
    image-603641035.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3470932780.jpg
    image-3470932780.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 41
Hiya hun! How are you today? Xx

Hello :) I am good thankyou how are you? I'm glad it's Friday, this week seems to have lasted forever. Not a particularly busy week but just seems like one of those weeks that just drags you know lol. What have you got planned for the weekend? Xx

Hello :) I am good thankyou how are you? I'm glad it's Friday, this week seems to have lasted forever. Not a particularly busy week but just seems like one of those weeks that just drags you know lol. What have you got planned for the weekend? Xx

I know the feeling about the week dragging...even though I've been on holiday and should be enjoying my time I'm bored now! I haven't really got any plans for the weekend, just doing a bit of schoolwork before Monday. Joy, haha! How about you? Xx

Back