B_44s food diary

Dinner - not sure what's wring with my phone, pics aren't coming out very clear x

Attachments

• image-1243230840.jpg
    image-1243230840.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 51
Dinner - not sure what's wring with my phone, pics aren't coming out very clear x
They look ok on here!
I think it does you good to have a blow out, it helps you realise that stuffing your face isn't as much fun as you think it is.
Well actually it is fun sometimes lol
Keep up the good work x

Ohh thats good then, for some reason on my phone they keep looking blurry! Strange x

Extra easy today, a bit over syns so will need to reign it in tomorrow

Lunch: half a pack of uncle bens express chicken rice (1.5 syns)

Dinner: chicken ariabatta with spaghetti (including spinach and mushrooms) plus brocolli and healthy a cheese

Extras: lemon cheesecake (15 syns), little bit of white baguette (8?), latte (5 syns), a few taster samples in shops (6?) (we went to a late night shopping event for all the local businesses, lots of naughty stuff everywhere!)

Syns: 35.5 (oops! Will have to reign it in a lot lol)

Dinner, doesn't look too great but was yum!

Attachments

• image-1986413707.jpg
    image-1986413707.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 38
  • image-958703805.jpg
    image-958703805.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 44
It was so nice! I absolutely love cheesecake, it was soo tasty. Although saying that, I would hope so for £4.20 for the very small slice lol

Green day today

Lunch: half uncle bend chicken express rice (1.5)

Dinner: smash potato cakes, baked beans and fried egg

Extras: 30g chocolate all bran, Special K chewy bar and 30g cheese (healthy extras), yoghurt, galaxy (11)

Syns: 12.5

Attachments

• image-386305157.jpg
    image-386305157.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 47
They were very tasty, they look really nice and round don't they lol. I think it's coz I made the mix a bit thicker so they were easier to mould into shape x

I did extra easy today, went to harvester, couldn't take pic as thought I'd look odd :(

Brunch : scrambled eggs and baked beans with healthy a cheese

Dinner: chicken breast, jacket potato and baked beans. Salad, 5 syns for sauces id say and a mini wm roll as healthy b

Extras: cappuccino (2 sybs), crisps (6 syns), about 10 Pringles (8 syns?)

Syns: 19. Oops, I can't seem to stick to 15 or less at the mo. I must get stricter! X

Haha selfies are all the rage at the moment aren't they lol. The amount of times I've walked into girls loos and seen people posing in the mirror!

Extra easy today

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, apple

Dinner: pasta and sauce with added veg - I couldn't be bothered to cook!

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), cappuccino (2), galaxy (12)

Syns: 14

Attachments

• image-1875276205.jpg
    image-1875276205.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 29
They're nice aren't they, really handy to have in. Especially as I really can't be bothered cooking at the mo! I love cooking but by the time I get home from work I always make the mistake of sitting down for a bit and then I just can't be bothered lol.

Green day

Lunch: wholemeal roll with lettuce and laughing cow (1 syn + healthy b, Special K chewy bar (healthy b) , apple

Dinner: pasta and sauce with vegetables

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), galaxy (12 syns)

Syns: 13

Attachments

• image-298835713.jpg
    image-298835713.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 86
Been very naughty today! My meals were fine, it's just been the extras lol

I am struggling a bit at the moment and I know it's because of Christmas coming up and having that 'oh well' attitude. I'm trying hard to snap out of it but have decided my motto for the next couple of weeks is to be on plan when I can. Got a few social events coming up (plus xmas itself) and I don't want huge gains so I've got to try my best in between.

On a positive note, I appreciate how far I've come. This time last year I was eating so unhealthily without caring at all but this year is different :) x

I think we're all in the same boat, all we can do is try to be a bit sensible and get back to it in January. Three weeks today we'll all have made New Years resolutions and we'll all be little angels ;-)

Thank you, I did have a good weekend but not food wise. I've been extremely naughty !

100% day tomorrow! :) well, I hope haha x

I've been enjoying it a bit too much I think lol. I've been so naughty again today, I'm finding it so difficult to get out of the 'oh well, it's Christmas!' Attitude. Ill write down what I've had though

Breakfast: poached eggs on wholemeal roll

Lunch: mugshot, Special K chewy bar

Snacks: can of coke (not diet!), bag of mini cheddars and a rather large slice of millionaires shortbread

Naughty, I better make sure dinner is healthy haha x

Back