B_44s food diary

I'm going to list what I've eaten in the hope it will shock me into action or something lol

Breakfast: wholemeal roll with laughing cow

Lunch: prawns with dip, Special K crisps, shop brought prawn sandwhich

Snacks: 5 (!!!!!) mini salted caramel tarts, 2 mini cheesecake bites, can of coke

Dinner will have to just be superfree I reckon haha x

That is nothing compared to my pig out haha x

But then it got worse... Much worse lol. I had such good intentions and they've just gone out the window haha. I feel so unhealthy and fat tho, it's almost as tho I can't wait for all the naughty foods to be gone so I'm no longer tempted.

Today so far:

Poached eggs on wholemeal roll
Tassimo coffee
2 mini millionaires shortbread
2 mini brownies
About 5 celebrations
1 ferrero Roche
Muller corner yoghurt

And I've only been up since 12 lol x

Hiya, thankyou. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you're enjoying the time off of work :) x

Omg I've been so naughty, the scales are not my friends at the moment. They're so mean! Haha. Thoroughly deserved though.

I'm looking forward to getting back on plan but not really sure when that's going to be. Staying with family for the next few days and there's chocolate and Pringles everywhere, which I can't resist lol. Then it's New Year's Eve, and my birthday next Saturday so I think ill start officially next Monday.

I'm making excuses really I know but I'm going to do the best I can this week and be on plan when I can and have some sw friendly stuff :) x

Aw, do you like having a birthday so close to Christmas? I never did when I was younger, I always felt annoyed that people always seemed to be skint and on a bit of a downer after Christmas lol. Don't mind it so much now tho. What are you up to for your birthday? :) x

I decided to try a sw day today, I've missed healthy food! I might go slightly over syns I'm not sure yet but I'm weaning myself back onto it. Starting properly on Monday. I feel so hungry tho, it's weird not be constantly grazing as I have done all week!

Extra easy

Brunch: 2 fry light fried eggs in a wholemeal roll (healthy b), 1 syn of ketchup, cappuccino (2 syns)

Snack: mugshot

Dinner: chicken and prawn gumbo with spaghetti and vegetables

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), some form of chocolate - we have a huge amount of chocolate from Xmas

That's very true! That stuffed feeling really is horrible.

It's my birthday tomorrow :D fairly off plan today but not overly so really, my excuse is how can I possibly diet when it's my birthday eve? Haha. No excuses as from Monday! (Must find an excuse for Sunday...lol) x

Thanks everyone, I had a lovely day! I went out for a very synful afternoon tea, I felt very posh lol.

Am so ready to be back on the wagon today after 3 weeks of bad food, have felt so tired and lethargic and have had lots of bad headaches because of all the sugar. I have also gained 9lbs in 3 weeks which is just stupid. Must get it off ASAP, starting now :)

Extra easy today

Breakfast: poached eggs and spinach, skinny latte (healthy a)

Lunch: wholemeal roll (healthy b) tuna and lettuce, carrot sticks and yoghurt

Dinner: sw KFC chicken with chips and salad

Syns: birthday cake! (15)

Welcome back to the wagon!
I love going for afternoon tea it feels like a proper treat.
Food is looking good for today x

Thank you, it feels good to be back! Ohh I know, it does make you feel rather posh too doesn't it haha.

Dinner- KFC chicken, lettuce/carrot, chips and baked beans plus a quick (free) dip I made. Still find it weird sometimes that we can have such big meals on a diet! X

Attachments

• image-752568765.jpg
    image-752568765.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 35
Back