B_44s food diary

Mmmm! Dinner looks gorgeous x

Thankyou, it was very nice!

Extra easy today

Lunch: mugshot, Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Dinner: chicken curry with mushrooms and spinach, rice and brocolli

Extras: smoked salmon, yoghurt, birthday cake (15), 250ml milk (healthy a) warmed up with 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)

Syns: 16

Attachments

• image-3591223903.jpg
    image-3591223903.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 85
Thankyou, it was nice as it was one of those things I just made up as I went along.

I couldn't take a picture of dinner earlier as my phones run out of memory (don't really understand why tho, it's an iphone and I don't even have any music on there!), it's a little worrying how disappointed I was I couldn't take a photos lol

Green day today - I've missed these!

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Lunch: tesco butternut squash and falafel salad (syn free), apple

Dinner: lentil bologneise, a mountain of spaghetti, Brussels sprouts/broccoli, healthy a cheese and healthy b roll made into garlic bread

Extras: 250ml milk (healthy a) with one of those chocolate flavoured straws (2 syns I think?), birthday cake (10, very small bit)

Syns: 12

Thankyou, I hope so. It feels so nice to be back on track! It really is true that eating rubbish makes you feel rubbish.

Green day

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, apple, yoghurt, Special K Chewy bar (healthy b)

Dinner: meant to be a potato and spinach curry but I ended up just chucking everything in it, it was nice, even had seconds lol. Served with rice

Extras: cappuccino (2 syns), greek muller (0.5), the tiny last bit of my birthday cake (10 syns), 30g cheese (healthy a)

Yay can post pics now

Attachments

• image-35646080.jpg
    image-35646080.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 44
Evening to myself tonight, bit of a danger zone for me food wise so I've planned accordingly

Green day

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on a wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: jacket potato and baked beans

Dinner: pasta with veg and cheese (healthy b)

Extras: 250ml milk (healthy a) made into rice pudding (1 syn) and some form of chocolate for syns (about 12 probably), yoghurt if the ctacing for more choc appears lol

Attachments

• image-1735105929.jpg
    image-1735105929.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 46
Green day today

Brunch: poached. 1 Linda McCartney sausage, 1 poached eggs, baked beans

Dinner: at parents - jacket potato, 2 quorn sausages (the synned ones I think but not sure how many - maybe I'll call them free lol), baked beans, cheese (healthy a)' whole meal roll (healthy b)

Extras: yoghurt, galaxy (12 syns), Lindt Lindor ball (4 syns), guylian truffle (3?), cappuccino (2), Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Syns: 21 - not too worried as didn't end up having planned galaxy yesterday as had a bad headache x

Hiya, I'm good Thankyou how are you? Can't believe it's nearly Sunday tomorrow already, these weekends go too quick! X Thanks Mandy :) x
I know, they're gone in a flash :-(
Foods looking good, it's great when you can work a few treats in.

Yup I know, now it's pretty much over isnt it :( ive got that sunday night dread. ah, why can't it be Christmas again, lots of time off! X

Extra easy today

Brunch: spaghetti hoops on a wholemeal with cheese (healthy a + b)

Dinner: chicken, loads of mushy peas, potatoes and vegetables

Extras: 3 Lindt lindor balls (12 syns), cappuccino (2)

Syns: 14

Attachments

• image-1116676691.jpg
    image-1116676691.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 50
Your tea looks lovely.
I miss mushy peas, I'm tempted to give sw another go, but I really struggle with my lunch. I miss that full feeling that I can't get with calorie counting :(

Thankyou. Maybe you could do slimming world during the week and then just healthy eating/calorie counting at weekend? That way you could still have a few extra treats ie a bit of cake without worrying about syns. It's difficult tho isn't it, finding something that works for you. Perhaps you should give sw another go, see how you get on. That way you can still have your jacket potatoes and mushy peas :) it's important not to be hungry - I don't know about you but when I'm hungry I don't want an apple, I want cake and naughty stuff lol. X

I lost 6lbs of my 9lbs Christmas gain this week, I'm very pleased :)

Green day

Breakfast: Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Lunch: whole meal roll (healthy b) with laughing cow (1 syn) and lettuce, apple, danio yoghurt (1 syn)

Dinner: quorn meatballs in a tomato sauce with whole meal pasta and healthy a cheese

Extras: sw chips, and a few extra syns thanh normal on chocolate because it's weigh in day - oops. Won't do that next week!

That's brilliant, well done!
I'm exactly the same, when I need a treat it has to be a proper one. I think I might try what you suggest and try mixing the two diets. When it's cold and I'm tired I need 'proper' food, not bitty stuff.

Back