B_44s food diary

Hiya, my foods been awful since Friday lol. Valentines day involved pizza, millionaires shortbread, chocolate and just about everything! Saturday I was good but yesterday we went to tgi Fridays and to the theatre as part of our val day celebrations and I didn't choose healthy options haha

Fed up of sounding like a broken record but so ready to get back on it and eat healthily. One good thing is I have been doing the 30 day shred still so at least that's something :)

Hers dinner - quorn spaghetti bologneise with lots of superfree in it

Attachments

• image-751938395.jpg
    image-751938395.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 46
It sounds like a perfect weekend, if not exactly diet friendly :)
I admire anyone who does shred, desk jogging is enough for me!

Why do all the best weekends have to involve tasty naughty food?! :(

I hate the thought of doing the shred! Once I start I'm ok though, although jillian michaels can get annoying lol x

Been really hungry today! Been fancying brownies, cakes... Everything. Nearly caved but I didn't and made kind of healthier choices which I'm proud of :) planning on eating healthier tomorrow tho and a bit more 'clean'

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk and a tea spoon of sugar

Lunch: mugshot, apple, Special K bar

Donner: quorn bologneise with garlic and herb wedges, 30g cheese, a wholemeal roll

Extras: danio yoghurt, belvita breakfast biscuits (these were my brownie substitute), galaxy counters (small pack), a Lindt lindor ball, cappuccino

Attachments

• image-1253070999.jpg
    image-1253070999.jpg
    571.7 KB · Views: 31
Everything nice involves food or drink for most of us - that's why we're all here :)
Just do what you can, when you can, and you'll get there in the end.
Your bolognese looks yummy!

I love that advice, Thankyou. As long as I do the best I can, I will get there as you say. There's no rush :) x

Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs, whole meal roll and spinach

Dinner: m and s count on us bean chilli (quite nice, handy too), wedges, spinach and 30g cheese

Extras: bel vita breakfast biscuits, yoghurt, 2 Lindt lindors, treat size galaxy, costa skinny latte

Attachments

• image-2964183023.jpg
    image-2964183023.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2132743331.jpg
    image-2132743331.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 32
Hiya :) I'm not sure to be honest, it's something like 2.4g fat and about 0.8g sat fat so I assume it's going to be syn free or fairly low syns. I couldn't find anything about it when I searched online tho, but it's fairly new I think so hopefully they will up date it soon x

Glad you're feeling more positive now btw, you have done so well :) x

Hiya :) I'm not sure to be honest, it's something like 2.4g fat and about 0.8g sat fat so I assume it's going to be syn free or fairly low syns. I couldn't find anything about it when I searched online tho, but it's fairly new I think so hopefully they will up date it soon x

Glad you're feeling more positive now btw, you have done so well :) x

Thanks... I hate it when you can't find new things online.... Happened to me yesterday with the new flavour of Aldi Greek yogurt.

Hope you have a good day xx

Hope they update it soon :) x

Well, enough is enough! So fed up of messing about now, I want to be at target this year so I am starting the 5:2 tomorrow, with healthy (kind of sw based) days for feast days.

I can and will do this... I've got to! X

Yay! You can do it Becky! We'll be suffering together :) ignore tummy rumbles - they pass - and tell yourself that on Tuesday you can have what you want! It'll be great to have company :) x

Yay! You can do it Becky! We'll be suffering together :) ignore tummy rumbles - they pass - and tell yourself that on Tuesday you can have what you want! It'll be great to have company :) x

Thankyou. I'm so hungry! But I'm doing ok, I haven't eaten yet today but going to the supermarket in a bit so will find something low calorie to have for dinner later, and maybe save a few for a really small bit of chocolate lol.

Thanks for the advice, it is helping by telling myself that tomorrow I can have a latte and a nice sandwich! x

Keep up the good work!
I stuck it out until 3, then had some ham. I always plan a 350 calorie meal, so it gives me 150 and Rob 250 to play with through the day. I try to save a bit for some milk in my tea too. The good thing is you can have absolutely anything you want, a bloke on another forum always saved some calories for a small glass of wine! That's insane even to a lush like me :)
It really does get easier x

I think that's how ill do it too, hold out as long as possible. I lasted til about 4ish and then I had 16 (yes, 16 lol) seafood sticks for 140 calories. Then for dinner I had a tin of chickpea and spinach soup (it was disgusting) for 180 calories and a slice of wholemeal bread for 71 calories. It meant I had a few cals left for a caramel wafer

I can't say I've enjoyed it but its weird, I think this could be a diet that I could stick to. It really has helped knowing that tomorrow, I can have what I want and it feels amazing! I can't wait for breakfast haha x

Rob has seafood sticks through the day too. I really think this diet is the best thing I've ever done, I've spent the past 30 years feeling guilty about eating, working out the syns/points/calories of everything that goes in my mouth and beating myself up when I mess up. I think it's only just beginning to sink in that I don't have to live like that anymore, and it feels amazing!
Fast days aren't much fun, but they're doable :)
You do need to really enjoy your food though, it's a shame you didn't like your tea. You'll probably find you're not that hungry when you wake up in the morning.
Well done at getting your first day out of the way - you've done the hardest bit now x

Thankyou. Oh yes, I went to bed absolutely ravenous (and a huge headache) but ill tell you what I had the best sleep ever. Also as you say, I wasnt hungry at all when I woke up this morning, I waited until I got into work and then had some breakfast biscuits about an hour later.

I know what you mean, it feels amazing that I'm off to the theatre with a friend tonight and that I can have a proper drink if I want to! I can also go out for a latte, have a bit of cake if I want... It's just way too exciting lol.

Food plan for today

Breakfast: breakfast biscuits

Lunch: wholemeal Tuna and lettuce sandwhich, quavers, danio yoghurt

Dinner: turkey Philadelphia pasta

Extras: 1 of those mini caramel shortbreads, 1 mini brownie, vanilla latte

Last edited:
It really is great isn't it? Freedom for a bit of discomfort 2 days a week.
The best thing to do for your headache is drink lots of water. When are you doing your second day?
Have a lovely time tonight - what are you going to see? x

It really is great isn't it? Freedom for a bit of discomfort 2 days a week.
The best thing to do for your headache is drink lots of water. When are you doing your second day?
Have a lovely time tonight - what are you going to see? x

My second day is tomorrow, kind of looking forward to it as it means won't have to worry about it until next Monday. The only bit a bit concerned about is that it seems a long way away, Wednesday until Monday, so I'm worried that if I've lost on Thursday morning (you're meant to weigh on the morning after your second fast aren't you?) that ill just put it all back on by Monday (not from eating badly though but just because its a long time since Wednesday)... If all that makes sense lol. Do you think it will be ok?

Thankyou, going to see a play called Table Manners, apparently it's about a family who meet up again after not having seen each other in a while. If Im honest, it sounds a bit boring but I didn't want to let my friend down as one of her friends is in it lol x

Back