Ba ba ba, ba...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LoChan1984, 17 December 2008 Social URL.

1. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st3lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Babybel! :D

Decided to try an adapted version of an italian meatloaf recipe I found on the net for tea then got to the bit about how long it needs to cook and it's gonna be an hour and a half before I can have tea so having babybels and a yoghurt for a tide-me-over calcium fix.

Not had them in years since my school packed lunch days, not too bad lol I'm trying not to have 2 hexAs everyday though and normally stick to 1 lot of milk.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anwen

anwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I try to have my two HEa thingies most days, as apparently calcium's good for weight loss. Haven't had the babybels, should probably get some, as I usually end up with half a block of cheese looking sad in the fridge as I don't always want to bother grating it every day...

4. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ooh I just love cheese :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.