Baby Bicheon Frise

skinnyone0

Hi thought you would like to know about my precious littler of Bichons they are now 5 weeks old they are trained for the paper and are all feeding well they have been vet checked and are having their 1st injections. The grandkids just love coming everyday to see how much they have grown.....Anyone interested in buying a puppy they will be ready to go to new homes end of July

Last edited:
My puppies are doing so well and are getting fluffier coats everyday

Bichon Frise puppies

Hope this comes out with the photos here goes

Attachments

• SS100226.jpg
    SS100226.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 214
  • SS100230.jpg
    SS100230.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 227
Oh my goodness, they are sooooo cute!! If I didn't already have a dog I would definitely be tempted. All the best finding loving homes for them, they will be very lucky people :)

Hi just a quick up date on my puppies we have found 3 wonderfull families to have 3 of our puppies only two little boys left hopefully they will go soon linda x

Wonderfull news all my 5 puppies have been sold now and they have all gone to wonderfull family homes they have gone as far away as London and one to Wales. Im so going to miss them so Belle will just have to go and see her boyfriend again next year so she can have some more puppies lol

Aww, thats wonderful news :D

Aw how cute !!
Glad they all found good homes !! :D

I love bichons, had one growing up (he was supposed to be "the next big thing" - his sire was reserve BIS at Crufts, and dam was CC-ed to the max, but Daniel was 1/2 inch too short for show standard!). He was lovely!

Now got two cats and bumped into the beautifullest bichon in Pets At Home the other day. Wanted to steal him.

He was all "dreadlocky" - you know how they go when they need to go to the hairdressers (!) and I just fell in love. Mr Emmylou isnt' going to know what's hit him when we're living together. We're just going to have a menagerie!

My mum has got a Bichon and he is the most gentle and loving dog ever. He has never growled or shown his teeth, he is great with my great nephew who is crawling (which is good as my mums dog has never been with young children before). The only problem with him is that he is his own boss and if you call him he comes when 'he' wants to ans thats that so hence he has never been let off the lead when I take him for a walk which is a shame for him as he would love to follow my ESS through the bushes but good for my mum and her dogs 'barber' as he loves water, mud etc etc

Do you have any advice on the tear stains on their eyes???

I use diamond eyes from pets at home plus i cut their hair very short round the eyes and my babies dont have runny eyes, Belle had another litter of puppies this year and they also gone to new brilliant homes, so many people wanting Bichons will not breed her again till she had a year off for a rest but still have a waiting list of 12 for the next time so I am really happy and so is Belle good luck with the eye problem Linda

Back