Baby bump pictures??

Lol angie!! behave! Know what you mean about christmas though, im going to be officially hugeeee by then!!

Lisa i love your bump! its so perfect!!! can almost see baby trying to get out! hehe! xxx

you are!! Blimey if baby doesn't show itself by xmas day I'll be 5 days overdue! lol now that will be HUGE! lol

Lol angie!! behave! Know what you mean about christmas though, im going to be officially hugeeee by then!!

Lisa i love your bump! its so perfect!!! can almost see baby trying to get out! hehe! xxx

It feels like it's trying to get out, was jumping all over the place last night!

aww lisa that must be lovely knowing your baby is almost the size it'll be when you hold it! ((hugs)) you'll have me in tears in a minute - seriously! Really am happy for you.

Well.. thought I'd update this as got hubby to do a 22 week shot of me in the park today..
101_7068.jpg

And me at 15 weeks:

101_6822.jpg

PH look at you you are just blooming!! its so lovely to see!! and your little girl is so cute!!!

Thanks Lauren, I'm not sure how much is bloating - especially earlier on, as I went from a 14 jeans looking quite flat to an 18 looking fat.. very quickly! lol
But hey-ho. I don't mind it's all for a good cause.
And yes my LO is a love! She loves posing for pics. lol

404weeks.jpg

This is me on the day I went in to labour with Jocelyn - looking forward to getting my new bump with wibbly, especially as your bump forms earlier with subsequent pgs!

Aww that's a lovely pic Shell
And Sunflower! What a lovely pic, I banned cameras with Erin after my birthday pics on 1st feb. She wasn't born till 3rd April.
So am trying to 'embrace' my 2nd baby bump. I certainly did sprout early though I'm still convinced most of my bump is me not baby I can feel the 'hardness' that is baby. under the softness that's me! lol

I lost all my bump pics last time as they were in oh's fone and when he went out to wet the babies head he lost his fone. Lost all d pics of me in d birthing pool etc!!

I found this time my bump is much bigger much quicker. this is d 3rd. I would say 2nd was bigger quicker too than d 1st sunflower

Aww that's a shame hun. ((Hugs)) hope you're backing them up..

Sunflower how were you walking!!! that bump is amazing!! its bloomin huge!!

I hope my bump is huge like that! i want to be realy really really pregnant haha

congrats on your second pregnancy!

Spooky what a lovely pic!! and a lovely Lauren! lol She really is gorgeous! :D Hope BF is going well ((Hugs)) are you managing to lose during it? I'm hopeful I can be good enough while BF (assuming i get my wish and establish it this time). lol

wow that's great news then as I had read that you can struggle to lose while BF. But then also had read it can help! Well done on the feeding and losing weight! lol

Back