Baby bump pictures??

these were taken in the week

I think bump has gotten even bigger since!

Attachments

• bump 25 weeks,onepointone.jpg
    bump 25 weeks,onepointone.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 1,077
  • bump25weeks,2point2.jpg
    bump25weeks,2point2.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 2,702
Great bumps girls! Well done Lauren on loving your 'coming out'! lol

here's a new one of me today:

Bought my baby boy a fly rug as he threw a wobbly the other day over them chasing him in the field. :( Poor love. It's his first rug and he took to it brilliantly, though he needs a bigger size really.

Looking great Shel - will ask you how you are on your thread! lol

Wow, great pics! Must take another one of me actually as my bump has popped out even more now, goodness knows what size I'll be at the end at this rate!

PH lol at my "coming out" was so excited to finally have something worth while that wasnt just from eating too many chips haha,

ladies all the bumps are gorgeous!!

Angie, just shows you had nothing to worry about all that time, looks like little one is doing just fine in there!!

xxx

lol I know what you mean about the too many chips thoughts! lol
I read a post on another forum today about a baby born at 24 weeks - doing fine in scbu - but he was 1lb 7oz and I was like 'yay'!! that means my baby is roughly that much! lol means I'm not really as heavy as I seem! lol ;) each lb helps eh?! lol

Here's another pic I thought i'd posted the other day. :) Comparing belly's with Erin! :p

Awwwwwwwwww...!

lol thanks :) she can get her arms round me still but we were laughing today that come xmas she won't be able to hold her own hands! :p will get another shot like that before then! lol

Awww can't wait til I can post my baby bump piccies on here! :D Wooohooo, you all look great! :) xx

New bump pic at 9+2! (Must update ticker to reflect new EDD!

Attachments

• Wibbly 9 weeks, 2 days.jpg
    Wibbly 9 weeks, 2 days.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 1,442
That pic is gorgeous, love that little one is getting involved!

xxxx

Woke up this morning feeling huge, so thought i would take a picture, and low and behold - I AM HUGE haha (bear in mind my boobs are giant, it is the first time in my whole life my belly has come out further than my boobs hahaha

Also had a big lump sticking out which was very boney and hard, couldnt decide whether i was freaked out or over the moon, so settled with a mixture of both!!

Hows everyone elses bumps coming on???

xxxxxxx

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 146
Thank's shell, seems to have popped out from nowhere!!

Aww yeah, make sure you do, yours must be getting quite hefty now!

Great bump Lauren but where is your head? hmmm? lol

10100930weeks.jpg

Here I am at 30 weeks - well 1 day off it, on Saturday. :) We walked about 7 miles in total. I paid for it that night and sunday though.. not doing that again! lol

PH it was 7am, i had just woken up, bedhead doesnt even come into it hahahah

I will put a "full shot" on later on when i get home, im probably no more presentably now mind after a day in work hahah

xxx

Back