just a couple:D

Attachments

• preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 106
  • 2009_0817AngiesGarden new one.jpg
    2009_0817AngiesGarden new one.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 111
looking lovely Angie! ((Hugs)) and understandably proud! lol Loving the garden.. gosh I wish I was as good with weeding as you obviously are! lol

hahahaha! I cropped the first picture to hide the weeds and the second picture is of my sister's garden! Believe me my garden's like a mini jungle

found another one my sis sent me

with more of her neat garden

Attachments

• 22weeks.jpg
    22weeks.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 837
lol Thank goodness you have a jungle like me! lol well i do try and tame it but I don't know the difference between a weed and a flower most of the time! lol My sister always arrives and tells me off! lol

I've started taking bump pics! This one was taken at 6+4 if you go by my scan dates rather than lmp.. I had 3 people ask me yesterday how long I had to go so it's not me just noticing it now, going to make it harder to hide at this rate though!

Attachments

• Minimins 6 Weeks 4 days.jpg
    Minimins 6 Weeks 4 days.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 159
Great pic Sunflower :)

Here is a new one of me from today.. Click to enlarge

aw what lovley bumps you all have .I need to get some pics taken ihad lots taken last time im slacking naughty naughty

will try and get one of my bump this weekend...I have really expanded over the last couple of weeks and bump goes hard or soft depending on where bump has placed her arse lol!

I know the feeling - I'm the same Angie, really have 'widened' in the last 2 weeks, I have been bumping into things! lol
And also about the hard and lumpy bit! lol Graham marvels at it when I lay down at night as often we can work out where her arms or legs are as to where she's kicking and what is her bum and head! I don't remember getting this hands on with Erin when I was carrying her! lol

Look forward to it kirsty! :)

27 weeks bump

me at 27 weeks
IMG_0271.jpg

Last edited:
GREAT pic! You look lovely :)
Photobucket has a facility if you 'tick' the photo that you have chosen, then go to the bottom of the screen there is a big button on the right (can't remember what it says) but it brings up a load of different 'codes'. the one for 'thumbnail' gives you the small picture that can be enlarged by clicking on it. :)

aw thank you wil try that dont like a supersize me posted all over :D

tried to do that but it shows all my album when I post the small pic and just want to show one pic :D

Hi Ladies,

I have been away on hols, and my bump exploded while i was away haha

Dont knwo if its eatng too much, or the bump really flourished in the sun, but here I am at 18 weeks...

Just got off the plane so excuse the clothes!!!

xxxxx

Attachments

• Baby bump.JPG
    Baby bump.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 147
Dont know which is bigger, by bump or my bum at the moment haha

awww ye send me the piccie!!

Cant wait to hear hwo your scan goes later babe!

xxx

oh god im rubbish haha my heads up my bum getting back from hol and sorting bloody wedding invites out, thats why didnt tex back yesterday sorry!!

Awww thats so exciting babe!! a little girl, how fab!!!

u made up?? bet Alan is gutted hahaha

Hol was fab hunni, nice and tanned again thank god!! just waiting for wedding now, then the big move to London! oh and babyin between haha

hows things with you, almost time to get your keys?? or have i missed that too haha

xxxxxxxx

Haha Peter is the same, but im convinced were having a boy so its ok! specially cos i knew u wer havin a girl hahah

yeah im covered in spots at the moment, but i know my hormones are up the wall cos i keep crying and stuff haha and dont worry, my tan will be gone again by Tuesday!!

Wedding plans are coming on fine hunni, just panicking tryna get the final balance sorted cos its got to be paid by halloween (same day as my 25 week appointment so hoping thats a good sign!!)

Aww glad i got that bit right, how exciting for your house, im so jealouse!! not about the cleaning though ha thats the last thing i wana do at the moment!! will be fab when its all done babe!!!

What colour your doing babies room?? you goin pink mad??

xxxxx

Back