Baby bump pictures??

ooooh p.s my swingin crib is in the background!! xx

Here you go, today so 32+1 weeks :)

100_0932.jpg

This was the one before, 27 weeks, not much difference!

photo.jpg

oooh its rounder i think shel!! Your bump is so diddy! I think mine is huge cos i was a chunky monkey before getting pregnant!!

Awww, great bumps ladies!!

Must do my 12 week one actually, been meaning to for a couple of days, it's definitely growing!! (Advantages of having 2 close together I guess!)

Course i will babe haha send send send!!

xxxx

Definately bigger shell ((hugs))

Look forward to seeing the rest of you girls x

aww yer make sure u do, send me it straight away an i will put it on here for ye!!

probably not dropping hunni, just changing shape hopefully??

my bump is pointy at the top today lol its solid too so think baby is sticking its bum in the air or sumthin!!

xxx

My bump has dropped a tad, but today baby is head down literally at top of my pelvis (not engaged) so that'll likely be why - will 'fill out' again as baby grows more and is settled in that position I'm sure. :)

Definitely growing, I was quite surprised when I compared it to my 9 week one!!

Attachments

• Wibbly 12 Weeks 3 days.jpg
    Wibbly 12 Weeks 3 days.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 16,075
Sunflowers your bump is huge already!!! hehe i love it!! bet people are double taking you already!

xx

woohoo! bump in the room! looks good =)

31+4 click to enlarge

Wow PH, definitely growing!!!

Sadly some of that is weight gain.. though keep telling myself my face etc isn't much bigger so fingers x'd I've just got a lot of belly weight to lose! lol

lol thanks
there is still a bit of me scared I have 8 weeks to go still and well I have no idea how HUGE I'll be! lol
I refused pics of me after this stage with Erin so am trying to be proud of my bump this time.. it'll be the last time after all.

Celebrate your bump! Ironically I wish I'd taken more early pics with jocelyn so I started from 4-5 weeks this time! Big bumps are beautiful, take lots of pics!

lol funny how we see fault in what we did before, I'm the same as wish I could look at pics of me fully pregnant from last time now, but couldn't bear it at the time.
I'm sure yours will be lovely to look back on too. :)

aw some brill pics there you all look fab

Awwwww all your bump pics look great. I'll probs get the OH to take a pic of me today, I'm now 11 weeks 1 day and apparently showing a little bit, but it's hard to tell because I'm big anyway. What I'd like to know is whether my tummy will fill out because my tummy kind of goes in and then I have a little curtain at the bottom, it's so embarassing, but guess it'll have to wait to get seen to til I've had the baby. But you're all looking fab ladies! :D:D:D

Back