Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Haha you ruined my squaddie filled dreams haha!

It's going okay for me, just okay. I started slim fast .. and after two weeks, 28 shakes, 14 600 calorie meals I have lost... 2 lbs! Yes, a measly pound a week!

won't give up though - can't! x
Im sorry if I have shattered your illusions my lovely :p -there are some fit n healthy ones but BOY OH BOY are there some that could do with a SW membership ;) .....

You have still lost 2lbs :happy096: -so you are going in the right direction, I guess with SF you were expecting bigger losses, but don't forget you had already lost weight and had been careful with what you are eating -so your body wouldn't have had the same shock as if you had gone straight on SF -so don't get down hearted. I reckon once you are done with SF and back on SW we need to get our heads together and come up with some meal plans/recipes for you ;) I know you were worried about not controlling your intake -but I bet we can come up with plenty of stuff so you can eat loads :eat: and still have a social life :party0016:
Gawd -this week apart from the meals I sort out for hubby which are all on plan -he has had 4 bacon cobs and 2 shnitzel and chippies at the golf course and then 2 pot noodles and a ready filled baguette when he was on duty ...oh and a crate of beer -20 x 0.5lt bottles :eek: -ooh and he also stole 2 ramekins of my almond, walnuts, hazelnuts and brazils *thief* :copon:.
SO we can eat plenty and even more so if we are sneaky with how we use things :sign0151:

Well -I have just cut the lawn so thats a little bit more wobble burnt off :cross: just off to catch up and then finish my shopping list..
Have a good afternoon all :D

Good Afternoon.......

So, after just 3 weeks, Weightwatchers has driven me back here:eek: I am so fed up of counting EVERYTHING and tbh, it is not easy to make a family meal whilst counting, guesstimating MY portions....

Today I have jumped back on the SW wagon, and here I will remain until this damn 4 stone is GONE:p I have started a food diary and will try to remain faithful to it lol x

Glad to see you are still doing fantastically well xx

Hiya Redmel

Nice to have you back :D

Thats the biggest difference I noticed when I started SW -that when cooking -there is so much that is free that you can "taste and adjust" as you cook without thinking "ooh god how many points with XYZ add" -it really is easier -especially if you cook like me -throwing things in willy nilly :p.

I will go in search of your diary in a moment ;) then I can see what scrummy meal ideas I can steal :D

here's to a good week :vibes:

I would love some recipes for your 'beany' salads please.

I'd especially like some that incorporate fish/seafood.

I do bacon/ham and kidney beans and chicken and chickpeas..do you have any idea what would go with tuna or prawns?

Righty ho then...

Got the shopping done and out of the way :bliss:... my poor fridges are begging for mercy :p -Im amazed by how much salad stuff we get through -mind I do have a HUGE plate full at least once a day ;) and often we are both having salad twice a day -anyhoo - 2 icebergs, 2 Romains and a red field jobby and a green field jobby and if that doesn't last the week I will scream. ooh and I got hold of another Mahoosive bag of spinach-I swear its only a bit smaller than a pillow :eek:
oohh and I have a couple of big ole pineapples, another melon, more frozen raspberries and gawd knows what else :giggle:

Anyway Im here to post my meal plan for tomorrow as Im hoping to get in the gym early in the morning :cross: Hubby has PT in the gym tomorrow and reckons there are usually only a few of them in there (the rest will be running) -so -hopefully there will be room for me :D
So then my red carb curfew will hopefully look like this:-
6:30am
  • sliced ham -in fridge and wants using
  • activia (2.5)
10:30
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]6 almonds
    (3)
2:30
  • bacon
    [*]255g broad beans (B)
    [*]onion
    [*]peppers
    [*]balsamic
    [*]56g low fat feta
    (6)
6:30
  • turkey breast steak
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]raddishes
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabage
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+Bs and 11.5 syns
Vegemite - I will try and concoct some bean salads and test run them ;)

Right -Im off to my bed,, night all....

Mmmm, all that lovely fresh shopping sounds lovely! I'm not surprised that you're off to bed after your crazy o'clock rise and shine this morning followed by the unplanned jike (yes, its a made up word but seems to describe your joggy walky hike!!)

Well done to hubby too on his double loss! Pity you're not going to Sw class, it sounds as though the two of you should be put forward for Mr and Mrs Slinky!!

A good, albeit busy in work, day here. Just winding down before heading off to bed myself so take care and catch up soon xxx

Thanks Capricorn I really appreciate it.

I'm jealous of your ability to get stuck into the exercise...my cross trainer is busy gathering dust at the moment. I just can't seem to get motivated. Thought I'd give myself till June just getting the eating sorted and then start....(I'm not just making excuses...really ;) )

Morning all :wavey:

:character00116::character00115::whacky068: all done and dusted for the day :happy036:

When we pulled up to the gym at 7:45 there were loads of folks milling about, but they don't start PT until 8am -so I got in and got my space first :sign0151:
So I managed to clock up
3km jog on the tread mill
6km on the bike
1km on the rower
It was a case of wait until I saw a piece of equipment and JUMP :p anyway -thats 1hr done n dusted :bliss: -but boy oh boy was it hot in there with all those bods :faint2:

So then -my meal plan is staying as :-
6:30am
sliced ham -in fridge and wants using
activia (2.5)
10:30
2 weetabix (B)
250ml semi (A)
6 almonds
(3)
2:30
bacon
255g broad beans (B)
onion
peppers
balsamic
56g low fat feta
(6)
6:30
turkey breast steak
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
peppers
celery
raddishes
tickled onions
tickled beetroot
tickled cabage

250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+Bs and 11.5 syns

CherryPie -I like it ... I JIKE :p and sometimes I JALK too :D. Im hoping to help get hubby to within his healthy weight range, although it would be easier if I could get his beer off him :giggle:
Hope you are a having a good week and get time to chill out!
Vegemite -I don't know what has come over with me the exercise -I think that the closer I get to target the more focussed I get! The odd thing now is that is less about speeding up my weight loss and so much more about getting as fit and healthy as possible ;) Although the plus point is that its helping tone things up and reduce the "wibble wobble effect" :p. I agree with you though about getting your food sorted first.... thats what I did, I didn't do much exercise whilst I was making sure that I had my eating under control (Exercise used to make me hungrier so I would just eat more :giggle:)

Right I will get off and make a cuppa and then give mum a ring..
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work!!

Morning Capricorn! I'm still off work but I *think* I feel a bit better today. After much nagging from DD, my Mum and a Zumba buddy, I went to the doc this morning. Apparently there is a particularly nasty bug doing the rounds in Pompey that can last up to 2 weeks!! :eek: There's also the slight possibility that I might've picked up an "exotic" bug in Tenerife or at the airport, so I've gotta do a stool sample to check (yuck!!!)

I don't know you can't be bothered about German food cos I used to love it!! I think my favourite was Zigeunerwurst with chips and mayo, or maybe Currywurst. I also used to love all the cakes you could get in all the local bakeries and the NAAFI. I also used to love eating out where we used to live - there used to be a lot of fish on the menus, plus yummy steaks and gorgeous chicken!!! Not to mention the fab pizzas - we used to have a proper Italian pizzeria near us and they made your pizza while you waited. The kids (and us grown-ups) were fascinated to watch a ball of dough change to a huge thin pizza base whilst being flung around! And the chocolate and the booze!!! I never put on any weight when we lived there cos I used to either ride my bike everywhere with DD in a seat on the back, or walk everywhere. I only used to go out in the car if we were going off base any distance. Oooohhh, I could reminisce (sp?) all day but I'd better stop now before I bore you all!

I'm seriously impressed with all your exercise - go you!

KTF and lots of love, Trace xx

Good evening all

Im on to post my meal plan for the morrow -so if I make it to the gymble I will be all organised ;)

Woohoo Trace -sounds like a real nasty ole bug you have got :eek: -hopefully it will pass soon *well it sounds like everything is "passing" :sign0137:*
Im really not a fan or German sausages :eek: -I was partial to the Mayo though :eek: -ooh and their chipy chips with paprika on :D. There is a beautiful Italian place that we went to but I have never liked any pizza but my own home made ;). Despite my past size I have always been very funny with food so Im really nit picky about eating out -certainly not made any better since I started SW :giggle:
Lets hope you bug passes soon... have a good one my lovely and KTF ;)

yoo hoo Dizzy -I have reported in on mse now :copon:.
Thats great news about your op I will keep my podgy pinkies crossed for you on Friday. Its nice to see that everything is starting to come together for you,,,, oooh and I hope you have made a mahoosive batch of OX burgers for the freezer to keep MrD fed whilst you are away :rotflmao:

Well folks a lass that hubby works with has sent hubby home with 3 pairs of shoes for me to try (we used to look after her pup when she went away) and she was sorting out and came across :-
1 pair Nike Air Nside run trainers
1 pair Nike walking shoes -the funny ones where you look like you have hoofs because the big toe is seperate :p and 1 pair of volcom + stone sandals...
ALL BRAND NEW :eek: and they all fit :bliss: -so I now have some nice new running shoes... they are like slippers -sooo comfy -lets see if I think the same when I run in them :cross:....I was just about to invest in some better running shoes.. now I don't have to :happy036:
Im hoping to get a place in the gym in the morning -hubby is golfing Thur/Fri -so I won't be going it then -so I will have to get a DVD on the go ;)

Anyway my plan for tomorrow will hopefully be:-
6:00
  • 28g oats (B)
    [*]activia (2.5)
    [*]banana
10am
  • berries
    [*]activia (2.5)
    [*]8x 1/2 walnuts
    (8)
2pm
  • 1x227g jackets (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]onion
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]radish
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
6pm
  • devilled pork steaks
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 500ml semi (2xA)
SO I make that 2A+B and 13 syns
Right time for me to get off and watch "supersize V superskinny" mainly so I can curse at the TV as they show yet another large person who lives on beige and fried foods oh and everything processed and full of cr*p -afterall thats what we all do isn't it :flamingmad: -sorry I get right naffed off that the continue to portray all fat people that way....*and breatttthe*

Have a lovely evening all

Evening lovely, sounds like another successful day for you - good news on the shoes front too, the best type of bargain of all - freeeeeee!
I too get really grrrr about the TV portrayal that all fat people eat chips for breakfast and takeaway every night. Like you I love my food but I got fat through cooking with butter and cream, baking bread and cakes, and trying our new recipes, but not through a daily trip to the kebab shop! Hurumph!! At least now I can still try new recipes, just minus the butter and cream!!

Take care lovely xxx

Good Morning all :wavey:

Well the best plans and all that :rolleyes: -I got up n dressed for the gym this morning and then remembered that they were coming to do the gas check at "some point this morning" -good job I remembered ..anyhoo I was all dressed and ready to go so I did the 30 day shred instead :D - hopefully as I haven't done it for a while it will be a shock to the system ;)

I know one thing - Im getting ready for my 2nd brekkie already :eek:-(Im must be part hobbit :p). only 1hr and I can have it :D

Anyway -I have just poached an idea off vegemite :D she mentioned cauli cheese with bacon.... I haven't had that in yonks -so it will be appearing tomorrow or Friday as I have cauli/broc to use and a pack of smoked bacon open ..Im thinking that instead of making my usual SW cheese sauce Im going to do the quark,egg,cheese thing I did on my bean dish the other day -will use up some of the quark I have open too :happy036:
Hubby is playing golf tomorow and Friday so Im going to sit down and do some more planning for next week -I feel another "shake up" coming on :giggle:
Cherry-Pie
I know-you can't beat freebies :D -especially when they are brand new :gimi:.... hubby had been pestering me to go for a really good quality pair of trainers. Mine are fine, but I didn't want to spend loads to start with in case I didn't stick with the exercise ;) -well now I don't have to bother :D
Im with you on the :flamingmad: feeling when everyone assumes that anyone over weight lives on takeaways :grumble:. I was exactly like you.. the bulk of my weight was down to good ole home baking -oh and rather "generous" portions :whistle:
Hope you are having a good week..

Right I will get off and do a bit of reading before my 2nd brekkie ;)
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work!!

I pinched your idea of adding onions and mushrooms to my cauliflower cheese...it was really yummy and filling. I don't think I'll bother with the JP in future and just have it with salad....though I'm finding it a bit tricky to fit in my HE cause I don't have cereal, bread or pasta...

Morning morning morning

Hubby tootled off for his golf comp at 6:45 this morning, so I only have myself to fend for -well until he gets in late this evening....
SO I got up and thought I would give my wii zumba a go.... well it just aint happening :hmm: -I just really don't like it.. so I will get my shred on this afternoon instead ;)

Im on my usual red carb curfew again -which will be like this:-
7:45am
  • 28g oats (B)
    [*]activia (2.5)
    [*]mixed berries
11:45am
  • Marinated pork steak (left over from last night)
  • 255g broad beans (B) -cooked with:-
  • 1/4tsp olive oil (0.5)
  • garlic
    [*]onions
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]sage
    [*]balsamic
    [*]lemon
    [*]spinach
3:45pm
  • melon
    [*]raspberries
    [*]8 x 1/2 walnuts
    (8)
7:30 pm
  • lemon n black pepper salmon
  • veggie cheese :-
  • cauliflower
    [*]broccoli
    [*]carrots
    [*]onions
    [*]quark
    [*]egg
    [*]28g cheddar
    (A)
  • 250ml semi (A)
So that should be 2A+Bs and 11 syns sorted

I have sorted out my meals for the rest of this week -so Im hoping to get next weeks sorted out today!!

Hiya Vegemite- I love veggies cheese bake, I guess if you had it on green days you could use up another heB by having more cheese :drool:. oooh or on RED days what about some peas ?-I love peas on those days that you don't need extra "bulk".
I have enough veggies to make 2 big servings today -so I can zap one tomorrow :happy036:

Right I will get off for now.. have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :clap:

THANK YOU WONDERFUL!

that is all.

mwaaaah xxx

:bunnydance:

Afternoon Lovely...

I feel so liberated being back on SW... Now I KNOW you have a list of your recipes on here somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember which page number:confused:...It is actually the goan curry one I am after, but was going to have a nosey at any new dishes while i'm there:p

XX

Afternoon all

Vegemite -you get a lot of peas for a heB too :clap:

Ela ine - you are welcome my lovely... nobody is worth THAT much hassle, especially not that early on..
You focus on you and everything else will fall into place ...*hmmm wish I had believed this when I was your age* would have saved a lot of stress :p

Hiya Mel -my index is on page 62 ;) ...glad you are enjoying being back on SW I bet its making meal times much easier:happy036:

Well folks I have had my lunch and oh lordy Im stuffypuddled and stink like a garlic factory :giggle:.
Since I started using the tweaks from Jillians book I am trying to add in her "top foods" as often as possible and 2 cloves a garlic a day is one of them :eating:

Next week Im going to try and add in some EE/green days but still with the carb curfew (mainly so I can start using up my quinoa, 7 grain mix etc at lunch times....
Right -back to get meal planning done..
Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh 62......I knew it was around the 60/70 page numbers...Thank You

Oh and regarding meal times, I can't believe how much easier it is! I have had my Lunch and am absolutely Stuffed, I did always feel left 'wanting' on WW...

Right I will go and look through your recipes as I need to sort a meal plan for next week and get a shopping list sorted out.

Mel x

Back