Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Evening everyone....

ooohhh isn't it bloomin warm :eek:..
well I had a slight deviation on my dinner -we opted for jacket potato with cottage cheese instead -but still all free ;)
I have clocked up 1hr 37mins on the wii today -so Im nearly half way through my target with 10 days out of 14 to go :woohoo:. Im not going to get the 3hr walk around the golf course tomorrow now :( as we are doggy siting tonight and there is NO way Im having my arm pulled out of its socket :sigh:..so i will just have to get plenty done on the wii...

We nipped out earlier to top up on the sparkling water -Im getting through loads of the stuff.... anyway long story short -I ended up topping up on all sorts of other things too :eek: ready to start a new week on Sunday... was any of it strictly necessarry? well NO :p -but it will make life much [STRIKE]tastier[/STRIKE] I mean better :8855:...So amongst other things I got...
  • Fresh chicken on offer @ €2.49 -so I got 2
  • 6 really lean pork steaks @€1.59 -so I got 2
  • a pack of minced pork
  • a galia melon
  • cantaloupe melon
  • another pineapple
  • pears
  • more bananas
  • oohhh creamy yogs -raspberry ones nomnomnom
  • MORE salad stuff
  • oohhh red wine for cooking (unless hubby finds it :party0036:)
ooohh ooohh and then I stopped off at the NAAFI and they had packs of topside whoopsed from €2.19 -to 60c and sliced roast pork the same -so I got 5 of each and wedged them in the freezer. I love having these in for my lunches -I don't mind so much eating a pack (only 4 slices) at that price...
So I think Im all set for when I try the red week as of Sunday...
Right that is plenty of waffle for now -I will get off and have my yummy yummy 8 syn yogurt :D
Have a great evening everyone...

morning all --
Now I know I wasn't going to -but we are just back from a walk around the golf course :character00116:..... now how is THAT for dedication :8855:... we were up at 5am :eek: and we hit the golf course at 6:30 -so 2hrs 30 exercise for me so far today - the dog was able to come off the lead for a lot of the time, she is really good off the lead -but a pain in the a** on it so we played tug of war -and she lost :chores016:

So for today my meal plan is:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 pina colada cereal bar (1/2 healthy B)
  • 1 pear
  • cheesey beef + potato layer -left over from the other day ;)
  • fruit
  • natural yogurt
  • salad
  • steamed potatoes
  • ham
  • creamy yogurt (8)
Its weigh day tomorrow -so pinkies crossed for something nice from the scales :p
I want to get my original meal plan sorted ready to start tomorrow..other than that I think I may just get some x-stitch done, and more than likely a bit done on the wii....
Have a lovely day everyone -and hope its a good one :D

Morning Capricorn!!! You were up at WHAT time????:eek: On a Saturday????? :eek::eek: Well you desreve a good loss this week just for that!!!!!!! :D

Don't know if you get BBC2 out there, but there's a new Bon Jovi documentary on at some ridiculous time tomorrow morning - 4.35 I think!!! You may be able to record it??? When I was in Germany we just got a mixture of programmes from all 3 terrestrial channels that were pre-recorded and shown some time later, but that was back in the 80s and things have moved on a bit since then methinks! :8855:

Have a great day and KTF|!!

Love, Trace xx

Morning Capricorn

You are good with all your Wii and walking, well done you. I like the planning a day ahead and good luck with your WI tomorrow too hun. Have a lovely day.. its hot hot hot :) xx

Thanks Nikki :D
Trace - I will have to keep an eye out for the JonBonJovi thing :p-BFBS might play it at a different time..so I will keep a beady eye on it ;)

Well-its weigh in tomorrow morning ... so im done for this week..I have finished on 8 syns today and done 50 mins on the wii and the 2hr 30mins walking -so this week I finish on
66.5syns and 13hrs 30mins exercise :D....

I have finally finished my meal plan for the week -I have even planned for my brekkies and lunches :eek:-mainly because it is my 1st attempt at doing an all red week ..so if anyone spots any clangers-please let me know :D
Right Im off to finish watching return of the king :D
Have a great night everyone...

Good morning Capricorn :D

Just popping in to say you're doing grrrrrrrrrrreat! I can feel your motivation emanating from my monitor :eek:

Hope you love your week on red (my fave :D) and good luck with WI this morning xxx

Go girl :scale:

Gooood Morning everyone....
Thanks Bev-doing a diary and being part of our team really helps :D -it keeps me focussed ;)

Well this morning the scales say I have lost another 2.5lb :party0048: which has dropped me into the 17s and put me just 2lb away from my 10% ..and 2.5lb away from my 2st :D

Righty ho - as planned Im going to give a red week a whirl so here is todays meal plan..I have put it into my SW online food diary and it looks right -but please yell out if it looks like I have something wrong:thinking2:
so here we go

DAY 1 -RED
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • lemon juice in warm water
  • 2 bacon
  • 1 egg -scrambled
  • fresh tomatoes -warmed through
  • mushrooms
  • galia/honeydew melon
  • pineapple
  • natural ygurt
  • 1 apple
  • roast chicken
  • 198g new potatoes -steamed in skins(B)
  • 71g steamed peas (B)
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • cauliflower
  • green beans
  • 1tsp bisto best chicken granules (0.5)
  • SF jelly with berries(0.5)
  • pina colada cereal bar (5.5)
Total - 6.5 syns used

I haven't had my brekkie yet -so by the time I have had that I won't need much more than fruit at lunch time as it keeps me full for ages... plus Hubby has a golf competition today so should be back about 4-ish , so we will have dinner then -so there is no need to squish more inbetween...
Im really looking forward to shaking things up with a red week -lets see what difference (if any) it makes..
When I have caught up on here Im going to get my brekkie, then look through the leaflets that have just come -incase there are good bargains coming in the supermarket AND then Im going to get on with some X-stitch...I think today may be a slightly lazier day :p
Have a great day everyone :D

Last edited:
Brilliant! :talk017:

I'm also looking forward to your next weeks WI after your week on red! lol

Your menu looks spot on and yummsville :D

Have a fab week :vibes: (love that icon! lol)

Thanks Bev and NikNaks :D
Bev-I know, Im hoping doing red will help shake things up :cross:...
I have just had quite a revelation ..... I have been prepearing the veg for dinner tonight,,, so being very good I set to weighing out my potatoes -and well bugger my old boots if I don't actually get to have more potato than I normally give myself :faint2: -I get to have 3 potatoes of the size that I normally have 2 of :banana dancer:....AND as if that isn't good enough I dutifully measure out my frozen peas (71g) and I get more of them than I thought too....can it get any better :clap:
cor have you ever known anyone so easily pleased :giggle:

Well here is my food so far today -will add dinner later ...
My brekkie was gorgeous (I only had 1 egg in the end) Im not a big fan of tinned tomatoes but I love fresh tomatoes roasted or warmed through with plenty of seasoning -so Im taking advantage of them being a good price

As you can see I didn't wait quite long enough for my jelly to set completely -but it twas lovley(I have 5 more in the fridge) -I love this weather-when sitting with a plate of fruit really hits the spot -mind in my case I can eat as much fruit as you can throw at me :p

I have finished 1hr playing tennis on the wii -ekk I don't half work up a sweat...
so that is me for now *is that a sigh of relief I hear?* :8855:
have a lovely afternoon all

Hi Capricorn

Love the food pics today, I love fruit too and can eat mounds of it, even better on this diet with the SF food too :). Well done on your 2lb loss this week, and now a week on the Red plan. Will follow you with that as I've always alternated with Red/Green days, but since I started back 3 weeks ago, I've stayed with the EE.

Have a great day hun and all those cals burned now as well as the fun too with the Wii xx

Evening all

Well today has finished with me having used 6.5 syns -I didn't have my creamy yog I had a pina colada cereal bar instead -so used 2.5syns less than planned! I did 1hr on the wii -which is less than I have been doing, but I think a slower day here and there might do me good...

oohhh and here is my 1st "red" dinner -verry nice it was too -but it was a gut buster -I really struggled to finish

Rigth I had better get off and update my ticker and things..
have a great night everyone

Gooooood Morning all...another week begins...

So, on to day 2 of my red week..my meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 2 weetabix(B)
  • banana
  • pineapple
  • sliced roast topside
  • salad
  • pickles
  • salad
  • roast chicken
  • yogurt dressing
  • 198g new potatoes -steamed (B)
  • creamy yogurt (8)
I think that will keep me going for the day...
I need to get some time in on the wii of course... and Im thinking of getting my gym ball out of its box and seeing what I can do on there *this could be dangerous* :8855:...but I will have a look -anything to help burn some extra cals and work some long forgotten muscles ehh!
Right -that is me for now...have a great day everyone:D

Last edited:
Morning capricorn.
Like the food pics,menus look good.
Good luck this week on red.have a nice day.:)x

well done on the weight loss this week honey - and your Red diary looks fine!!! dontcha love Red? 2 HEA and 2 HEB are the best!!! xxx

You are always so motivated, it's fab!!
You've lost loads already and I reckon red days will give you a bigger loss than EE. If nothing else it will shake you up a bit and be a bit of a change for your body!
Good luck - I'm feeling positive you'll reach your 2 stone next week :)

Evening all
Ellebear -thanks for letting me know my menu looks ok, it really helps having someone else cat an eye over it-it would be so easy to get something wrong that could make all the difference :thankyou:
Thanks Prawnchopsuey-Im determined to keep motivated -afterall I got myself to this weight:eek: -getting in a grump about it won't make it go away any quicker will it ;)

Thanks to everyone for popping in and being so supportive -you are all little stars :D

Well in the end I have used 8syns today and I have gone to town on the exercise :character00115::character00116::whacky068:
We nipped out shopping earlier and I treated myself to something a little to help with the exercise.. They are basically 2 big plates that twist -you stand on them and do various twists n things... hopefully it will help me find my waist ----- I know it is under here somewhere :giggle:I plan to use it when there is nothing on the TV and I can listen to the rock channel ;)

so today I have done:-
  • 1hr 30 wii tennis
  • 20mins on the gym ball (although when Im sat on it, its more of a gym "flat":8855:)
  • 20 mins on the twist plates
  • and 32 mins on the wii fit -step, boxing and kung fu
so a total of 2hrs 42 mins :happy036:
oohh here are my plates for today :D
Lunch takes me ages to munch through -I was fit to bust by the time I had done :p

and leftover chicken with salad and my Healthy B -I love the dark meat:p

Right I will go and catch up -have a great night everyone :D

Morning all, and it looks like its going to be another sunny one!!

So then, another day-another meal plan...
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A) x2
  • 2 lean back bacon
  • 2 eggs scrambled
  • 142g baked beans (B)
  • pineapple
  • galia melon
  • honeydew melon
  • Cantonese pork in sweet chili sauce 1.5
  • stir fried:-
  • 1/2tsp olive oil (1)
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • onions
  • 71g peas (B)
  • bamboo shoots
  • SF jelly with berries 0.5
So that should come to 3 syns for the day...

I have just had brekkie with hubby -and Im stuffed -I have found again that by measuring out my carbs *142g baked beans* (which sounded piffly -if thats a word:p) I ended up with more than I normaly put on my plate anyway :confused:... its quite interesting as it makes me wonder if on EE I was eating too few carbs :confused:-will be interesting to see what weigh in says on Sunday...
Anyway -I will get off and get some exercise done ... have a lovely day everyone:D

Last edited:
Back