Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Awww congratulations!!!! So happy for you, I don't think I've ever (virtually) met(/stalked) anyone who is more deserving of such success than you :D

xxx

Congratulations Capricorn xxx

I have gone over to the dark side and joined weightwatchers on Friday! I hope you don't mind but I will pop in on you from time to time to 'check up on you' xx

Fingers crossed I have better success on ww xxx

Goooood Morning one and all :wavey:

Looks like its all set to be another scorcher here...
Hubby is on duty today -so I probably won't see him until tomorrow morning -although he may "escape" for an hour if he is lucky, anyhoo I will just assume Im on my tod for the day ;)

Thanks everyone :D

Ela ine -hope you have a good joly my lovely and whoop whoop on losing 1lb whilst on "all inclusive" :worthy:

Mel -I used to be a serial WW gal too, and if it works for you who cares what plan it is .... I will still talk to you ;):rotflmao:. How are you finding it? I have never done the new version, the other one used to work for me but I never seemed to re-educate myself re my eating and I used to go up n down like a loon ... then when I stopped it all plonked back on -but I guess that will happen with any "diet" if you don't change your mindset. Hope you are doing well with it :cross:
10st10 -oooohh I have my own stalkers :giggle: -I like that. Hope you have had a lovely weekend..

Aaliyah -thankyou lovely -how are you going this week?

Well then folks if yesterday mass fettle, humpin n dumpin doesn't costitute some serious body magic I don't know what does -I was knick knack nooed by the time I had done.... and there is still plenty more to do ...guess thats something to do this afternoon:needhug::giggle:. -I will get my backside into the loft and finish off what I started weeks ago too :p.
On the up side of yesterdays fettlin -I came across my "winter coat" which wasn't really as the edges only came about half way across my boobs :eek: -so I thought I would try it on and :bliss: its too big :bliss: -so its going to the car boot as I won't wear a heavy coat again until winter and by then I intend on having a nice full length wool one as I WILL be staying at my goal once I get there so I won't mind investing in a good one .......
ooohh and when i was sorting through the pockets I found a €20 note :clap:

Anyway ... another red carb curfew for me -that should look like this:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi
    (A)
  • prawns
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen raspberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • roast chicken
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) - to stir fry
  • onions
    [*]mushrroms
    [*]mange tout
    [*]french beans
    [*]baby corn
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
SO thats 2A+Bs and 10.5syns .... oooh and yesterday I only used 10syns up.. so I have a few in hand "just in case" ;)

Right -I will get off and have my brekkie ... no doubt I will be back later...
Have a lovely day everyone and keep at it....

That's fantastic news about being under the 200 lb Mark. I'm looking at my weight in pounds as well. My first target is hubbie's 40th on 23 June. Have it all worked out(hopefully). Followed by holidays in July/ aug, cousin's wedding in Oct and them christmas. If I don't have these mini goals I'll never get there. My WI tonight. Hope I might grow too,lol. Only 4ft11. Have a good week x

SO pleased for you xx

Ok -change of meal plan as hubby was home most of the morning -good job I can swap n change at the drop of a hat now..so my revised meal plan is:-
... another red carb curfew

2 weetabix (B)
250ml semi
(A)
227g jacket (B)
cottage cheese
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
celery
onions
tickled cabbage
tickled beetroot
tickled onions

frozen cherries
frozen raspberries
activia (2.5)
roast chicken
1/4tsp oil
(0.5) - to stir fry
onions
mushrooms
mange tout
broccoli
french beans
baby corn

250ml semi (A)
activia (2.5)
SO thats 2A+Bs and 5.5syns

So I have actually wound up using less syns -although I have them in reserve ;)
Hiya Selski -our hubbies share a birthday (although mine will be 47 this time). I have loads of mini goals -it really helps doesn't it!! - :cross: for your weigh in later....
Woohoo Ela ine... how are you adjusting to being back of your jollies?

right off for more fettling *pahhh* :sigh2:

Yay, i'm glad you are still my friend:D

I have never tried WW so thought I would give it a shot, tbh...I am not quite sure what I think of it yet? I am on a 3mth subscription so will reserve judgement until after then..............

Ooooh I have my littlest baby's 1st birthday on the 23rd June, so that is a mini target for me too :) The next one is my sister's wedding in August!

Good luck with the bootsale xx

Yay, i'm glad you are still my friend:D

I have never tried WW so thought I would give it a shot, tbh...I am not quite sure what I think of it yet? I am on a 3mth subscription so will reserve judgement until after then..............

Ooooh I have my littlest baby's 1st birthday on the 23rd June, so that is a mini target for me too :) The next one is my sister's wedding in August!

Good luck with the bootsale xx

I used to get on with WW -but at the time you had to "pay" for fruit and it used to drive me mad. I also used to have sooo many points that it was a struggle to use them and I used to end up sat at night totally not hungry but thinking "hmmm I have X number of points left.. what can I eat?" :eek:
oooh another 23rd of June baby,,,, we got married in August too :love047:
Im not sure how the boot sale will go -I certainly seem to be gathering plenty of stuff -but hubby has said that one of his mates suggested that I should do a German boot sale as they love our cookbooks etc -and I have loads of them -so if it doesn't go great I will sort out doing that. He reckons the jewelley stuff I make would go a bomb there too. I guess every little helps -I have €3200 to raise in total :eek:...
Hope you are having a lovely long weekend,....

Right -into the attic I go :wave_cry:

Good Morning all

Just a quick one before we nip to the golf course, hubby has just got back so is having a brew and then we are off.... we need to stop off on the way back to pick up some bits n bobs, water, milk, fruit and the like -again

Well for the first time ever I'm not posting a proper meal plan :eek: -we are having lunch at the club-house so I have no idea what I will choose *oooh get me -just winging it* :giggle: -
I haven't had brekkie as Im just not hungry -now last night I put on a slow cooker full of Goan pork -so that will no doubt be what hubby wants tonight -sooooo using my clever noggin I figure I will be sticking with a red carb curfew.... which means dinner will only be (0.5) as if I have that I will just have a small bowl with some veggies. which leaves me 2A+B and 14.5 syns to play with -can't imagine needing that lot at lunch but at least it opens up my options ;)
hmmm just read the above and realised Im not "winging it" at all -I have still planned :p

I got some more sorting out done yesterday :clap: -still have plenty more to do though :eek: (never made it into the attic :slap:)-I swear it starting to look like we are moving house with the amount of boxes Im accumulating :giggle:

Anyway -I will get off for now -and wil be back later with my meal plan..
have a lovely day all and keep at it...

Good luck on finding a suitable lunch!!
Don't forget there is always the mix2max option if you fancied a 'green' lunch and keep with your red carb curfew tea. Means you don't lose any HEXs either.

Have fun x

Hi hun!

I'm adjusting just fine (I think :p)
Straight back on the plan (yesterday!) and only a third of an easter egg demolished so far :p

I am here in your thread looking for exercise motivation! LOL - did you finish the 30 Day Shred?
I need to get back on it, and C25K - really hoping to be able to run 5k by the end of summer! Do you think it's possible? Do you? Do you?

Have also set myself a '6 week challenge' and promised myself I will stay on track and to the plan in this time ( I figure I work better with deadlines/little bit of pressure)

How are you? What's been happening? Nice Easter?

Missed you! x

Well -what can I say apart from -NIK NAK NOO.... my meal plan went belly up.... so let me explain...

We had our walk around the golf course and it was lovely -then we tootled into the club house and grabbed a menu...and :eek: no matter how hard I looked there was nothing I wanted :sigh:. It wasn't a case of nothing "on plan" -but seriously I didn't fancy anything :faint2: - the closest I could get was a ceasar salad -I could have had the dressing left off but it just didn't float my boat. I told hubby to have something as I would be perfectly happy with a drink -but he wasn't fussed either. Now at one time I would have just picked "anything", not enjoyed it but eaten it anyway - so we came away and have just got back from shopping -so, so far I have had a pear :p -not great I know, but better than eating for the sake of it....
Soooo what Im getting to is that I have missed my curfew for eating my HeBs -so, as not to break it Im going green.... and it WILL look like this:-
  • pear
  • 114g low fat feta (2xB)
  • avocado (5)
  • lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]red/orange peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • pineapple
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
So -Im still being a good girl and using my 2A+Bs and 8 synsand Im really looking forward to my salad too -2 of my fave things -feta and avocado :eating:

OOOH but I have been spoilt -when we were in the naafi -hubby got me 3 bottles of perfume :-
  • DKNY - summer
  • Jean Paul Gaultier -classique summer
  • Clinique -Happy/Summer -smells of berries mmm
Im trying to get a good collection ready for moving back -as I expect they are much more expensive back home ;)

Thanks for the idea Sarah -I have heard of mix2max -but never known how it works..
How are you and baby doing?

Ela ine -glad you are settling back in OK.... I haven't done all the shred, Im still on level 1 but rather than doing it every day I mix it up as I have taken to jogging :silly:, so I do all sorts -to be honest I get irritated if I don't get some kind of exercise each day :faint2:. I bet if you give it your best you will be able to do 5k by the end of summer :vibes:. I don't measure as such I just use things that are set like signs, bins etc and try and run a little further each time on each stretch . Saturday I ran twice as far on the 1st stretch and overall I ran much more than laast time. I plan on just slowly building up until I can do the lake in a onesy -will be some time :p
We are both fine thanks... easter was nice n quiet as most families around here had gone back to the UK on leave -its been heaven;)

Right Im of to make dinner -hubby is having the goan pork n rice -so not much to do there :D
Have a lovely evening all and keep at it!!!

Sorry to hear there wasn't anything you fancied - you must be starving!!

Mix2Max is dead simple if you're used to the old style red & green (you're a pro so it wouldn't be any problem for you!!), rules are:
- You can have 3 meals a day, either red or green
- Any snacks etc need to be superfree or synned at the higher value
- You still have 2 HEX Bs and 1 or 2 HEX As. You can use these as a snack, or with a meal (i.e. having a red dinner with a Jacket pot as a HEXB)

Hopefully that makes sense!

I'm doing ok, after a bout of low blood pressure induced dizzy spells last week, luckily felt much better by the time the weekend came round :D
I'm well and truly in maternity clothes now - nothing else fits! And good news weight-wise, had a check-up with the midwife last week and I'd only put on 1.7lbs since my previous check up 6 weeks before!
Not really sure how as I really have been eating like a pig as my hunger levels seem to be over the roof!!

Well, I thought I was going to come on here to show off my new shiny - but you found me before I got here!

But no. No towing. You can walk up those Himalayas all by yourself. You're doing so brilliantly, that by then you'll be able to carry me!

Morning all :D -tis widdling it down here -miserable weather, still Im stopping indoors so I will survive :p

Jim -:happy096: on hitting target -Im an ever so slight shade of green :p -not really -you have worked so hard and deserve it :clap: -I have a year to get the rest of mine off and we will then be fit enough to practically skip up those mountains :giggle: -remind me I said this when we are huffin n puffin our way up there ;) -its getting closer and closer isn't it :eek:

Sarah -so glad things are going well, sounds like all your "extra" eating is being taken up by baby :happy036:-when are you due?

well folks I may or may not be getting to the car boot at the weekend :confused: - there is a faff going on at work apparently over who booked the van first (it was us) but it wasn't put on the board so now hubbies RQM is trying to sort it out. If not then we will just have to go and do a few of the German ones that are on every month. I wil still get the rest of the stuff sorted and boxed -then its done out of the way either way.

Righty ho then Im back to my red carb curfew that should look like this:-
  • banana
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
  • 2x 227g jacket (2 x B)
  • cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]pepppers
    [*]onions
    [*]celery
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • pineapple
  • activia (2.5)
  • tuna steak
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to stir fry:-
  • onions
    [*]broccoli
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]mange tout
    [*]baby corn
    [*]french beans
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
SO thats - 2A+B and 8 syns

I don't normally have 2 jackets BUT I haven't had a cereal bar for a couple of days and now I don't fancy one to use my 2nd B -so I thought I would use it on proper food -I will have less salad to make room for them :sign0151:

Hubby is having special fried rice tonight so I will chop the peppers etc for that and the veggies for my stir fry when I do my lunch -then its just a case of whacking both dishes together later ;)
Right -I had better get off and get something done... have a lovely day all and keep up the great work!!

Oh wow - I'm just back and catching up on the diaries and LOOK AT YOU! 9 stone gone and under 200lbs (and taller, too! I hadn't even THOUGHT of that as a possibility, which is daft given my ostepathic surgeon mentioned my weight compressing my spine every single time I went to see him...) and jogging (running!) too. I am impressed and inspired :D

I do hope the van situation works out, but either way you've fettled to within an inch of your life so you'll be all sorted when you CAN get to one :).

Have a fabby day (I hope it brightens up for you!)

Good Morning everyone :D

Another wet day here... you should have seen/heard the thunder and lightening we had here last night!!!! I love storms, but jeese this one was rattling the windows - the lightening was so bright it was blinding -even though the curtains were closed I was awake for ages and hubby somehow slept right through it :confused:

Anyhoo It has left everywhere wet n manky :rolleyes: - Hopefully it will be better tomorrow as hubby is off work and we plan on going for a jog and then going out for the day :D

Hi Wenchie -nice to see you back -did you have a good time? It isn't looking likely that we will get the van this weekend , but Im not overly bothered-I have most stuff sorted and boxed ready to go so its ready for any future ones ;)

Well Im on my usual red carb curfew that should look like this:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 3 seedy ryvita (B)
  • roast chicken mayonnaise (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]celery
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • frozen strawberries/cherries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 1 OX burger
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+B and 6 syns covered

ooooh hubby is a sweety -look what he has got me :-

these 2 are pre-orderd
Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
It looks quite good -fingers crossed I get on better than I do with the wii zumba :giggle:
The Big Bang Theory - Season 4 [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Kunal Nayyar: DVD
I LOVE the big bang theory and have the other 3 sets :p
Then this one is on its way -

Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!: Amazon.co.uk: Jillian Michaels: Books
I have my eating under control now and Im a lot more aware of what Im "feeding" my body, so Im interested to see what other tweaks I can add to get as healthy as possible.
oooohhh and he has told me to go on Amazon and pick out a new camera :0chacha: -apparently its so I can start recording my progress again -plus it will be handy for my Nepal trek next year ;)
Anyway -enough waffle for now -Im off to make a cuppa and give mum a ring to see how she has done this week :cross:
Have a lovely day all....

I would seriously be hiding under the bed if there was a storm like that, i'm weirdly fascinated by storms but incredibly afraid of them.
Have a great day lovely x

Wow well done on the jogging:Dhow fantastic,you must feel brilliant.How is your mum getting on with sw? Hope the weather brightens up for you.x

Back