Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Another wet day here... you should have seen/heard the thunder and lightening we had here last night!!!! I love storms, but jeese this one was rattling the windows - the lightening was so bright it was blinding -even though the curtains were closed I was awake for ages and hubby somehow slept right through it :confused:

Anyhoo It has left everywhere wet n manky :rolleyes: - Hopefully it will be better tomorrow as hubby is off work and we plan on going for a jog and then going out for the day :D

Hopefully the scary storm's cleared it all up for you (and left things nice and green and fresh, maybe? VERY impressed by your jogging!

Hi Wenchie -nice to see you back -did you have a good time? It isn't looking likely that we will get the van this weekend , but Im not overly bothered-I have most stuff sorted and boxed ready to go so its ready for any future ones ;)

I had a lovely lovely time, thank you :D There were a lot of chicken salads involved, all of which were very tasty! And I've totally got one of my friends on the SW wagon :D

ooooh hubby is a sweety -look what he has got me :-

these 2 are pre-orderd
Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
It looks quite good -fingers crossed I get on better than I do with the wii zumba :giggle:
The Big Bang Theory - Season 4 [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Kunal Nayyar: DVD
I LOVE the big bang theory and have the other 3 sets :p
Then this one is on its way -

Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!: Amazon.co.uk: Jillian Michaels: Books
I have my eating under control now and Im a lot more aware of what Im "feeding" my body, so Im interested to see what other tweaks I can add to get as healthy as possible.
oooohhh and he has told me to go on Amazon and pick out a new camera :0chacha: -apparently its so I can start recording my progress again -plus it will be handy for my Nepal trek next year ;)
[/QUOTE]

Awh, your hubby's a total peach :D - I'm interested in how the game is and that book sounds really, really interested (and, well, Jillian!).

Very excited to hear about the camera - you've lots of lovely things to photograph yourself in! :D

Have a stellar afternoon!

Good evening all :wavey:

OOOHHH Nicki. I LOVE thunder storms -I always have, as a youngster my dad always told me that thunder was elephants falling out of bed and that lightening was the sparks, where mummy elephants were dragging the babies metal beds close to the wall to stop them falling out again :rotflmao: -
I usually open the curtains and lie watching storms -but I thought I would wake hubby -in future I know I won't :p
Hope you have had a good day too!!

Surreygal... my mum lost another 1lb so 13lbs in 13 weeks :happy036: -she is thrilled and can't believe how normal her eating now is (after years of battling with WW) and how she no longer crave anything ;)-she is doing brill -especially when you consider she is 71, has osteo and rheumatoid athrytis and had a radical mastectomy about 18months ago -so can't do any form of exercise. Im so proud of her and no-one at home even knows she is doing it so there is less "ooohh I got you this family sized cream cake" -"well 1 won't hurt" ;).
Unfortunately the weather got worse - so pinkies crossed its ok tomorrow as we are off out :vibes:

ooh wenchie -Its lovely when you can inspire someone else to get on the SW wagon isn't it-I love that my mum has joined in -she reckons Im practising being a consultant on her :p ..I soo won't to be one when we are back in the UK and Im at target.
My fave thing is chicken and avocado salad -with red onions, lots of salad and tickled vaggies :drool:..
I will let you know what the book is like once it arrives and I give it the once over -I know I read in the blurb that Jillian reckons she can actually cut down the time you have to exercise etc by adjusting your eating and exercise to be more efficient *gotta like the sound of that* :happy036: The game isn't due out until the end of May -but I will let you know if I think its worth it or not ;)

Well Im a spoilt Mrs as hubby tootled home from work with 6 large yankee candles to add to my stock pile and 6 packs of activia intensely as "I saw they were on offer and know they are your faves" :0chacha: -so I now have 56 activia intensely yogs :giggle:
He got annoyed though as when he was paying for them he got asked "ooh what have you done wrong then?" its not the 1st time he has had this -the last time it was a huge bouquet of flowers... apparently he responded with "nothing, my wife is worth it -not my fault if your husband doesn't think you are" *ouch* -he defended himself by adding -I did say it with a smile :rotflmao: -bless him it really does bug him when they assume he has done something wrong and is creeping...

Anyway -the reason Im here is because we will be out tomorrow so I will put my plan down now and save time tomorrow :D -although our plan has changed now
We are going jogging first thing and then we are off to the golf course *hopefully the jog will get my heart rate up so that I burn more than usual on the walk around the course:sign0151:
So then it should be a red carb curfew that looks like this:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
    fibre plus (B)
  • roast chicken -mayo (1)
  • avocado (5)
  • lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • activia (2.5)
  • salmon fillet
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
So I make that 2A+B and 11 syns

I can't eat before I exercise so I will eat my weetabix in the car :character00182: then have my nana or bar mid way round ........ although as we know -my plan may well change :p
Right I will get off and talk to you all tomorrow
Have a lovely day everyone and sleep well :D

Hi hun,

You enjoy all this being spoiled ... its wonderful that hubby is so supportive and you totally deserve it xx It makes a real difference when a partner gets actively in involved doesn't it? As I work part time, Gwyn does a lot of the shopping and cooking and I can completely trust him to do the right stuff. Your hubby sounds lovely xx

I'm pleased your mum is doing so well on sw too. You're so right about wanting to tell everyone how good it is! We have some VERY large ladies at work and I'm just itching to say something to them about sw but I would never hurt their feelings or embarrass them! So I'm hoping they might comment on my weight loss and I can fill them in then!

Have a good day xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Awh, baby elephants falling out of bed! That's adorable :D

You must be an incredible inspiration to your mum - I know I feel very proud to have influnced a friend and it must be doubly pride-making when it's family :) (and I can absolutely see you as consultant material, your diary is hugely inspiring and motivating (ad I'm totally coming to your house for salad, sounds YUMMY!).

I do love Jillian's effeciency; it makes it feel much less like hard work :D

56 yogs!?! You're prepared for the apocalypse Mrs :D, what a lovely chap your hubby is (no wonder he was cross about that though!)

Have a gorgeous day!

Afternoon ladies -oohhh Im pooped -my ickle trotter are aching too :p

Well then -we went for our jog early this morning -and I jogged more again :happy036: (hubby reckons in a month I will be running all the way :eek:), then we tootled off to the golf course and got changed in the changing rooms -so that was another 2.5hrs walking -then we stopped off at the supermarket , then I did lunch and finally I cut the lawn :faint2:........ and now Im doing nowt else for the day - apart from making dinner later :D

As predicted -my brekkie/lunch changed a bit *shock horror* so it now looks like this:-

fibre plus (B)
banana
roast chicken -mayo (1)
227g jacket (B)
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
peppers
celery
onions
tickled beetroot
tickled cabbage
tickled onions

6 plums
sirloin steak
salad
*as above*
250ml semi x2 (Ax2)
activia (2.5)
So I make that 2A+B and 3.5 syns

Hiya dawn - lovely to see you about, how is dad doing? hope they have got his pain back under control. Hope you are finding time to get your batteries re-charged too!!!!
Hubby is a belter and you are right it just makes everything so much easier, I do all the cooking as I don't work *and to be honest I don't like others doing my food* -I have some odd food issues about how things are put out etc :p
Hope you have sunshine and your dad gets to go in the garden some more. Take care lovely and give your dad a great big (but gentle) squishy hug

Hiya Wenchie -I think I might have enough yogs for now :giggle:. Bless him when we nipped out earlier he came scuttling back with 7 melons :eek: 4 galia and 3 canteloupe as he knows I LOVE one of them but couldn't remember which one :giggle: -Its a bloody good job its not water melons I was after :rotflmao:. I will get through them though as I love canteloupe in particular and they are SS foods :sign0151:.
My mum hasn't seen me since I started SW -she reckons she won't recognise me...I ain't THAT different -YET ;), Im just so happy that it is working for her :clap:
I bet you feel amzing that your success has got your friend on board (and if you are like me -you can rattle on about SW endlessly -so any questions she has should be no problem)Hope you are having a lovely weekend..

Right Im off to catch up and then I may well go and wallow in the bath
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :vibes:

Good morning all

A lovely sunny day here again, hubby went out at silly o'clock for a game of golf with the "breakfast club" -so once I have done this Im gonna curl up on the sofa and plan my meals for next week ;) I haven't done this for a while -I have been making it up as I go along -which is easy enough now -BUT I thought I would do a bit more *jiggling* this week, so I will see what I can come up with :D

Well its weigh in for me in the morning, so lets see how that goes :cross:. Im hoping to get another jog in today -depends what state hubby is in when he gets home :giggle:, Im thinking of going early evening when its nice n cool again -but we will have to wait and see if it happens ;)

Anyhoo -Im on my usual red carb curfew today -that should look like this:-
  • 1/2 red grapefruit
    [*]canteloupe/galia melon
    [*]apple
  • 227g jacket (B)
  • lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • chicken breast
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) - to stir-fry:-
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]broccoli
    [*]peppers
    [*]carrots
  • activia (2.5)
  • 500ml semi (2 x A)
Right then -I make that 2A+B and 5.5 syns -I will add too if I decided to make a marinade for the chicken (which I think I will :D).
The steak last night was so tender -when I took it out of its package it felt all soft like liver -and once cooked it was just the same -no chew left in it at all :eating:. I wasn't sure how good it was going to be as I got them from LIDL -but they were 14 day hung sirloins -and even though they weren't cheap they weren't ridiculous - approx €3.50 each -they were cracking -made even better by the fact that we shared one and left the other in the fridge for another day :p -There is no way I could eat a full one so I split it 2/3 to hubby and 1/3 for me -and hubby got home made oven chips to go with his salad. He loved it, but said he wouldn't want a bigger portion either !

Right I had better stop waffling and go and get planning.. have a lovely day everyone and keep at it!!!

:rotflmao:

You don't know how close I was to ordering a tee-shirt with that on the other day :giggle: -that or a "green lantern t-shirt" , or one with sheldons face on :D
It has to be THE best programme on the box !!!

:rotflmao:

You don't know how close I was to ordering a tee-shirt with that on the other day :giggle: -that or a "green lantern t-shirt" , or one with sheldons face on :D
It has to be THE best programme on the box !!!

I absolutely LOVE it!!! I am in the process of reading your diary from the beginning and got really excited when you mentioned TBBT! I came across a Youtube video last night of the cast having take out and answering questions in fortune cookies... Someone asked Kaley Cuoco what her favourite episode was and she said the one where Penny gives Sheldon the napkin!! Apparently, when Chuck Lorre told her that Sheldon was going to hug Penny, she ran up to Jim Parsons and started crying with happiness! I thought that was so cute *wipes tear* and definitely worthy of the tears!

xxx

I know the episode you are on about -the napkin had Spok's DNA on :p

I watch the DVDs over and over and am even sad enough that I looked up the lyrics to the theme :eek: -so I know have to sing along every time :D-can't believe I have to wait until September to get the 4ths series :sigh:

Hope you are having a nice weekend...

Hiya dawn - lovely to see you about, how is dad doing? hope they have got his pain back under control. Hope you are finding time to get your batteries re-charged too!!!!

Hope you have sunshine and your dad gets to go in the garden some more. Take care lovely and give your dad a great big (but gentle) squishy hug

Hi hun and thank you for asking after Dad xx

He's had a few rough days tbh but today he seemed brighter. They increased his morphine patches yesterday and at last the pain has eased a little :sigh:

We do have some lovely sunshine but unfortunately it's accompanied with some pretty hefty wind so we haven't been able to get Dad outside again but maybe next week xx

Take care, lots of love xx

Dawn xx

Good afternoon all

Im a bit late posting as I was busy walking around the golf course AGAIN :thankyouthankyou::giggle:.... I was up at 6am :silly: and we were tootling around the course by 8am :D

Anyhoo -Im reporting in with a 2lb loss this week :bliss: which takes my to 14st and 1/2 an itty bitty lb :happy036: -so, in order that means I have broken into the last 3st of my goal (11st 1lb is th top of my healthy weight range -so 2st 13.5lbs to go) - AND next week I WILL be into the 13st bracket :party0011:

My mission this week is to keep on with the carb curfew *which now is normal eating to me* and to get plenty of SS foods in, a variety of exercise done ..and basically to just keep on trucking ;)
We stopped off at the naafi on the way back -where hubby won another €200 -so I have another new perfume :0chacha:
I also picked up several packs of lovely looking "whoopsed" ham, strawberries n raspberries nomnomnom. We did intend to stop off and try out a Chinese/Mongolian restaurant that do buffets -we were going to try a lunch to find out if It would be a nice place for one of our evenings out -but it wasn't open quite -so we came home instead :D -can't say Im upset as I fancied a ham salad anyway :sign0151:

So then my red carb curfew day should be like this :-
  • melon
    [*]banana
  • another banana -half way round the golf course
  • ham
    [*]100g new potatoes
    (0.5xB)
  • lettuce
    [*]baby leaves -spinache etc
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onions
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • strawberries
  • raspberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • prawns
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • activia (2.5)
  • melon
  • 500ml semi (2 x A)
SO thats 2A + 1.5B and 5 syns covered... Im sure I will survive without the other 1/2xB :p

Hiya mini_mog, All I do with the carb curfew is not have any carbs after about 2:30pm - so as I do mainly red days I tend to have a heB for brekkie and 1 for lunch -OR 1 for brekkie/lunch and then the other as a fibre plus bar about 2:15pm. Then my evening meal is meat/fish with salad, veggies, stir-fry. I know it won't suit everyone -but I seem to love it :p. I find that having my carbs early keeps me full until my evening meal (and Im not eating masses of fruit to fill a gap in the afternoon ;)) then after I have had my evening meal I don't get hungry AT ALL :eek: - I often have to remind myself to get my activia just so I don't eat too little. One tip though is that if you give it a try I find that natural protein in the evening keeps me fuller -so chicken breast, pork steak, HM burgers, eggs etc -rather than ham etc
I hope that waffle makes sense -if not, just give me a yell :p

Nicki.. I Love sheldon -he is just so straight forward not to mention hilarious :p

Dawn .... Hope they keep on top of dads pain, I know my sis had one of those pump things attatched that just zapped morphine in all the time, and then needed bottles of the stuff to top it up :cry: - Hopefully the weather will calm a little so you can all get out in the garden again -so much nicer than being couped up!
I hope you are still taking care of yourself -although it sounds like Glyn is taking care of you :heartpump:. Talk soon my lovely....
Well I reckon the spudlies are nearly done -so time to get off and fill my belly :eating:
Have a lovely aftenoon all and keep up the great work ;)
No doubt I will be back later :sign0151:

Major congrats on the 2lb and being so close to target now, i've said it before and i've said it agai You are my dieting idol. ooooo new perfume, get you! Oddly I only started wearing perfume last year so i have a grand total of 2 Chloé and Armani! I have a little crush on Leonard :D

Woohoo! Well done Capricorn, another fab loss and now under 3st to go to your target - you're doing so well!

Sounds like you are turning into quite the exercise demon too! x

Yay for your mum,she is doing just fab:D.
Another great loss! well done:D.Enjoy your afternoon.x

Well done on another fabby loss! You're doing so incredibly well, but then you're all matter of fact about this just being how you live now - which means it's going to last and it's not just another diet :D.

You used to be another carb addict, didn't you? Do you find that the less you have them, the less you crave them? I've definitely been craving them less recently (although some of that may be down to the weather) and my body seems happier without them :D

That makes perfect sense. I've been a bit of a carb addict and I got a completely unexpected and undeserved gain on Thursday so I'm trying to shake things up a bit by doing mainly red days this week. And I've unwittingly been doing the carb curfew this weekend apart from a wholemeal roll at teatime.

Well done on your loss, you are doing brilliantly. Such an inspiration!

Good morning all :wavey:

I have just cleaned all the windows -inside and out, so I thought I would do this before I get my brekkie :D

Thanks for all the congratulations everyone :thankyou:

Wenchie -yup, I was a carb junky before :whistle: -thats why I cut some out completely -because if I had them, I wanted more and more .... bread was my biggest trigger, not good -especially when I only ever baked my own -nomnomnom *still warm and slathered with organic butter* :drool:, I also know that I have issues with yeast -I get lousy head aches (still do -just by baking it for hubby) and now I have cut pasta out too -as last time I had a bit I had rotten stomach cramps :sigh: -although I don't actually miss either of them -I haven't had any bread since I started SW, so I can't even remember what it tastes like now :confused:.
I have found that I function much better by watching my carb intake -and Im even better now I have the curfew in too :bliss:

Mini_mog, sorry about your unexpected gain - :cross: you get better news this week.

Well Im on my red carb curfew again and Im going to try and eat more of my syns (again) and Im trying to eat more in a morning too (hence my 3 part brekkie :p) -so it should look like this :-

• lemon in hot water
  • 1/2 red grapefruit
    ------------------------------------------
  • 1 weetabix (0.5xB)
  • 125ml semi (0.5XA)
    -----------------------------------------
  • strawberries
    [*]raspberries
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
    ----------------------------------------
  • 340g jacket (1.5XB)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]salad leaves
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onion
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • strawberries
  • raspberries
  • melon
  • activia (2.5)
  • chicken breast
    [*]garlic mushrooms (1)
    [*]broccoli
    [*]carrots
  • activa (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
So thats 2A+Bs and 8.5syns covered -so I will see if I can use some more syns with dinner tonight (might make the mushrooms creamy ;))

ANyway -thats enough waffle for now -Im off for my bekkies :p
Have a lovely day all and keep at it!!!

Back