Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

I love reading your diary Capricorn - your meals are all lovely and your enthusiasm for SW and, in particular, exercising are really motivating! Hope you get a good loss this week!

Remoskas look like a great idea. We've got a flat in Cyprus and it gets unbearable cooking in there in the summer - might have to invest in one and take it out there!

Morning all

Spanx-I know quite a few people who have taken remoskas in their caravans and to their holiday homes, you will be suprised what you can cook in them :D

Well it looks like it is going to be a warm one again :rolleyes:...so -here is my meal plan for today:-
  • banana
  • mixed berries
  • peach
  • pineapple
  • natural yogurt
  • prawns
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • celery
  • tomatoes
  • peppers
  • carrot
  • gherkin
  • Dressing
  • 1tbs hellmanns extra light (0.5)
  • 1tbs ketchup (1)
  • worcestershire sauce
  • lemon
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • gammon
  • 198g parsnips (B)
  • carrots
  • onions
  • red pepper
  • roasted in 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • green beans
  • 3 laughing cow light (A)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp coffee (0.5)
  • cereal bar (B)
Now then -that leaves me 12.5 syns to play with....but no doubt I will be doing my usual "tweaking" as I go :p
Right I think I will get off and get a bit of time in on the wii before I ring mum...
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work everyone :D

Last edited:
Mmm gammon and pineapple for tea? Love that. Enjoy your day capricorn xx
bleughhhhhhh NOT having pineapple on my gammon ..dirty dirty combination:yuk::sign0137: ,,, just plain ole gammon for me :D
Have a great day too;)

girls i love pineapple with gammon, pineapple has to be chargrilled though, with a nice runny egg on top! Mmm. might have that myself for tea!!! Have a great day xx

oooohhh there are some dirty devils about ;)..
I have a lot of "quirks" with food (not that you would guess with my size :eek:)

there are some basic rules:-
  • everything has to be in its place on the plate *no pea shall infiltrate into the potato section*etc
  • Nothing is ever dunked :sign0137:..bread in soup, biccies in tea/coffe and DON'T get me started on folks who dunk choccy:eek:
  • the only meals bread and butter goes with is chippy chips, salad, NOT with cooked dinners :eek:
  • and if having a fried/poached egg at the same time as beans/tomatoes -each shall sit on its own slice of toast(at opposite ends of the plate) and not try to escape :p
  • Any sandwich not made by me "must" be taken to pieces and checked :confused:
  • ooohhh and gravy only really goes on meat -not all over the dinner..
  • oohoooh and NO -I mean NO taking a drink whilst chewing food :9529:I see soooo many people doing it and it makes my stomach churn:eek:
I really don't know where these all come from but I guess Im a bit of a food geek :giggle:. you should see me eat stir fry..I find myself sorting it out into piles as I eat..mushroom there, peas there etc... it makes dinner last longer though :D

Im looking forward to dinner -the gammon steak is huge and its a proper one not one of the reformed ones you can get ..... Im cooking it all and then will use the other half cold on salad tomorrow (or for supper if I get hungry;))
well I have had my salad (but not the ryvita + laughing cow) it was a plate full..so I might have the cheese n biccies later
Right I will get off and get next weeks meal plan sorted...honest..I WILL get it done...
Have a good one all

You are particular Capricorn ;).. but then I know what you mean about table manners and talking with food in your mouth, one of my pet hates among many, and not closing your mouth when you are eating.. the list goes on. Not quite the beans on one side of the plate and egg on the other, lol.. Love beans on toast with sweetcorn on top wiht lashings of pepper,enough to make you sneeze through the whole sitting, lol.. Hey ho, we are a strange race aren't we.. us humans, lol. xx

Evening all

Nikki -ooohh bad manners when eating drives me insane...chewing with your mouth open and putting knives in your mouth are 2 of the biggies :eek:..

Well I have been back and re-jigged my meal plan as there were things I just couldn't get through :eek: --I even have some roast veg left over -so I guess that and the 1/2 gammon steak in the fridge will appear in my plan somewhere tomorrow :p
so here are my meals :-

Nom nom nom :D...
For my supper Im having an iced coffee :greenapple: and a cereal bar -to use up my other A+B of course ;), and I have 12.5 syns left!!!
I have finished today having done 40 mins "just dance" 20 mins on the wii and 4600 steps....so that will do me for today.

Hope everyone has had a great day.... half way through the week folks...keep on going,,,,,:D

Evening Capricorn!!! I'm so impressed with your exercise. I've done a grand total of - NONE - so far this week! It's just not like me but I half killed myself at the weekend (and I've got the bruises to prove it) so I'll let myself off!

I loved your post above about your food quirks - me and my kids have them as well -

- THE most important thing - all food MUST be separate on the plate
- Each part of the meal MUST be eaten separately - there is NO mixing of (say) spuds and veg on the fork
- The meal MUST be served on the right plate - the blue-edged ones for me and DD, the old flowery ones for DS
- The meal MUST be eaten with the right cutlery - the old Viner's Love Story cutlery for me, the new cutlery with black handles for DD - DS doesn't care about this one
- Gravy goes all over the dinner but is poured by the individual, as each person likes it done differently (I often ask DD is she intends to have dinner with her gravy)
- When DS has cooked breakfast, the sausages MUST form a barrier on the plate to prevent the beans from contaminating the bacon.

Now you know what nutters we are!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::D

Anyway, your food looks loooovely!!!! Keep up the good work and if you're ever in Pompey, you can come and cook me a meal!!!!

Nite nite, take care, lots of love, Tracy xxxxxx

Oh MY God Trace... were we seperated at birth ???? :eek:

I do all of those except having gravy everywhere (I often don't have gravy at all):giggle:... Hubby has got used to me being a "nut job" -I build walls with sausages too -right across the middle of my cooked breakfast...and hubby laughs that I don't mix things up on my fork -don't know why ...if I wanted to mix it up I wouldn't have put it in seperate piles in the first place would I !! :p
I always eat using eaither a fish fork or a pastry fork..and puds are always eaten with a teaspoon :eek:

Its nice to see Im not the only one with some "odd" quirks ..I feel normal now (Yeah right -like Im ever going to be normal :sign0151:)
What have you gone and done to yourself? sounds painful :eek:..
oohh a night in Pompey -with Bon jovi on loop -sounds like a decent night to me ;)
Hope you heal quickly -have a great week...

Well folks we have another scorcher on the cards again ...shouldn't complain-but Im going to anyway :giggle:-Although it is good whilst we have the dog here as when its raining I have to keep going through the whole "sit on the towel" "paw" "paw", roll over...just so I can dry her off every 10 mins -this weather the door stays open and she sits up the garden most of the day ;).

Right enough rambling...my meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi (A):checkmark green:
  • 28g porridge oats (B):checkmark green:
  • 1 banana:checkmark green:
  • mixed berries:checkmark green:
  • cold gammon:checkmark green:
  • lettuce:checkmark green:
  • cucumber:checkmark green:
  • tomatoes:checkmark green:
  • celery:checkmark green:
  • peppers:checkmark green:
  • carrot:checkmark green:
  • gherkin:checkmark green:
  • leftover cold roast veg:checkmark green:
  • melon:checkmark green:
  • tuna steak:checkmark green:
  • stirfried :-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5):checkmark green:
  • carrot:checkmark green:
  • onion:checkmark green:
  • mushrooms:checkmark green:
  • peppers:checkmark green:
  • cabbage:checkmark green:
  • broccoli:checkmark green:
  • cauliflower
  • 28g corn (1.5):checkmark green:
  • 1tbs ketchup (1):checkmark green:
  • soy:checkmark green:
  • worcestershire:checkmark green:
  • corriander:checkmark green:
  • sf jelly with fromage frais (1):checkmark green:
  • mixed berries:checkmark green:
  • 50g vanilla quark (1):checkmark green:
  • 3 ryvita (B+ 1 from porridge;))
  • 42g low fat cheddar (A)
  • fruit
Well that uses my A+Bs and 5 syns -so Im failing miserably on trying to use my 15 a day for the week .. I guess at least Im eating some :p
Right I had better get off and get my brekkie -
have a great day everyone..and keep at it :D

Last edited:
Afternoon all

ecky thump its blinkin hot :eek: -I have managed 30mins "just dance" -will do some more later..

I have just had a taste revelation :p... out here I can get quark with herbs, cherry, peach+maraccua and vanilla........ well I have tried them all but vanilla UNTIL now :D-I was planning on mixing it with mixed berries -but my podgy finger fell in *now you know its true*:whistle:
Anyway -it only blinkin tastes like really thick cold custard :bunnydance: -you could have knocked me over with a feather .... so I have just been in the kitchen and made up 2 SF blackcurrant jellies made with half water and then once cooled I have whisked in fromage frais and poured it over mixed berries. That is setting and I have 2 SF orange jellies made in the jug -just plain- and will pour that on top when the other is set and Im going to have it with vanilla quark ...woohoo pudpud :banana dancer:
there will be 6syns in the jellies (I have made it in 2x1lt ice-cream tubs) -so even if I say I will eat 1/3 of a tub at a time..its just 1 syn plus the quark(2syns per 100g....although I will just have 50g) :D
Im still full from lunch -me thinks me got carried away with the amount of salad :giveup:...
Right -I will stop waffling and get off and finish that meal plan for next week...I will get it finalised...I will :D
Have a super day everyone

Hi Capricorn,

just wanted to say hi and that I think your posts are great! Really inspiring me to try some new things with all the yummy food idea's.

Anyway well done of the fab weight loss so far, and keep up lovely food posts so we can all sit and drool at how prepared and organised you are!

My mission for this week is to try and make the SW Butternut squah and red lentil curry. My second mission is to get my boyfriend to eat it! ha!

Claire x

Evening all
Nikki -I can get syn free quark out here -plain and some with herbs (that is lovely). Then I can get ones I have to syn -cherry, peach n marracua and vanilla -are about 2syns per 100g -they also do a straccateli one (choc sprinkles) -but that doesn't appeal to me and it would be higher synned too ;). Hope you have a good swim..
Hi Claire...Thanks for the lovely comments.. I may be trying to lose weight , but Im still a foodie :p. I love butternut squash mmmm -good luck with getting the BF to eat the curry, Im sure it will be lovely :D
well here are todays piccies:-
as you know by now-my fave brekkie :p

ok so I got a bit carried away with the size of this salad..always have loved my veggies ..took me ages to munch through it :giggle:

I marinaded the tuna in a mix of lemon juice, soy, ground corriander, worcestershire sauce and 1tbs ketchup (1) -twas lovely... as long as you don't overcook it, it is like steak

and "pudpud" -looks rather psychadelic and not out of place at a kiddies party-but at just 2syns for that bowl I don't mind...was really refreshing.... and I still have 5 servings left :sign0151:

right -it is still refusing to cool down,,, so the fan is on full welly and I had better get on the wii and burn some wobble :character00115::rotflmao:
Have a great night everyone...

Last edited:
Glad to see there are more folks confessing to being particular about their food :D

Morning all
I have been up a while and have vaccuumed and dusted and had brekkie :eek:...

so my meal plan for today is:-
  • 2 bacon:checkmark green:
  • fresh tomatoes warmed through:checkmark green:
  • jelly/fruit pud (1):checkmark green:
  • 2 seedy ryvita(B)
  • 42g low fat cheddar(A)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • celery
  • pepper
  • carrot
  • gherkin
  • melon
  • home made bolognaise:-:checkmark green:
  • xtra lean minced steak
  • onions
  • carrots
  • garlic
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • passata
  • herbs
  • stock cube
  • salad *as above*:checkmark green:
  • 198g steamed potatoes(B)-wedged in:checkmark green:
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5):checkmark green:
  • paprika:checkmark green:
  • seasoning :checkmark green:
  • jelly/fruit (1)
  • melon:checkmark green:
  • pineapple:checkmark green:
Well that leaves me 1heB + 2 heAs to use and 13.5syns :eek: -Im sure I will do some re-jigging as I go along :p

Hubby is back today :bliss:-it probably won't be until late..but never mind-he is still home today:happy036:. That is the reason behind making a remoska full of bolognaise.... I don't know what time he will be back or if he will have eaten -so bolognaise doesn't take long to warm through ;).
I can't believe how quickly this week is going..soon be Sunday and weigh in again :p.
Right I will get off and get the bolognaise under way so it can stand later.
Have a great day everyone :D

Last edited:
Morning Capricorn

This week has flown by hasn't it?? Love Bol sauce and sounds good to have it with wedges.

Was meaning to have an EE day today, but has turned into Green as no meat choices, so have an extra a & b, which I'm not arguing about, lol.. will allow me my iced latte ;).

Have a good day hun xx

Hi Nikki

Hope you have had a good day:D

It has been scorching here again.... so much so I didn't eat lunch :eek:
So now Im left with 2heA and 1heB oh and 13.5syns left to use :eek:
I reckon Im going to have an iced coffee and a cereal bar that will at least us an A+B up-then I will see how I feel....

Well exercise wise I have done 2hr1min on the wii :character00116:-EA interactive workouts and more workouts..so far it looks really good (even though my resistance band is missing:mad:)have e-mailed them to let them know. But despite that I have just been doing "step"(much better than the wii fit one), sparring, squash, tennis and allsorts -Im sweltered :poh and I have managed 4000 steps -not great -but combined with the wii its good enough ;)
Hopefully the scales will be kind to me again on Sunday (pinkies crossed) 2lb would be great as it would give me my 3st award :D
Right Im off to settle down -it is soooooooooo hot -even with the fan on full welly :(
Have a great night all...

ok just popperd back in to update as I have just done another 40mins on teh EA sport interactive thingy :D and we have decided to go to the golf course early tomorrow -weather permitting...oohhh I can feel fat burning:p

Last edited:
Hi Capricorn,
Just checking in :) glad to see you're still doing so well and the food looks great as always. I maintained after my "bad" week so I've been good and focused since! Long may it continue.
Right, bedtime for me. Enjoy your walk in the morning x

Back