Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Now then I did mine in the remoska but I will give the oven version and then add the remoska version for JJ and anyone else who has one ;)

Thanks for thinking of me honey. It's good to know so many recipes are remoska friendly :D AND I'd buy your book ;)

I was just thinking Capricorn, you with all your SW adapted recipes and all the work you put into it. Would you consider making it into an online recipe book that we could buy from you? Since you have adapted all your recipes and tweeked them etc to make them into Sw friendly, they can be called your own, I am sure.
I definitely would be interested to buy your "book" and you can transfer it by email. Just an idea that came into my head :)

ooooh very technical... especially for a technophobe like me
Its odd because hubby reckoned I should do a cook book :giggle:.... don't think SW would be happy mind, hubby even suggested contacting them about doing a book for them :eek:
My plan for now is to type up each recipe as I make it -that way I can "test and adjust" as I go -My mum always says I "Jill" things because I just can't do what a recipe says :rotflmao:.. I would be happy to e-mail you them to save you trawling through my ramblings if you like...

Whilst Im here -if anyone has the slightest idea about how to set up a documnet so I can do all my recipes in catagories -pleasae let me know because otherwise Im going to be having a seperate document for each recipe :eek: -god I am cack with the PC ..yet I do spreadsheet formulas :confused:

JJ - Im a devil with my remoska -there isn't much I don't wang in there -much less energy used than lighting my gas guzzling cooker :p

Sarah -I will post the recipe for the pork this evening once we have eaten it and found out if its a "do again"

Right -after that I will get off and have a rummage around the PC and see if I can work anything out :D

Hey honey,
Why don't you just set up a word document - you can have header pages then for each section (i.e. soups, chicken, desserts etc).
It means it will look smart and clear once you print it out plus your categories are ready made to drag and drop any others you find x

why not start a blog - and post your recipes in there??? xxx i would love to be able to dip in your recipes!!!

Britmum has one - perhaps she could point you in the right direction?

xxx

Good evening ladies...

ooohhhh I have lots of visitors :bliss:
Strangely enough folks I started a blog when I was growing my own veggies -but it fell by the wayside when I went into hospital last year, and then this year Im not growing as I didn't know if I would be well enough -so I can blog -but it had never crossed my mind to do one about SW ....I will have a ponder and see if I can convince myself to do one :hmm:

Anyhoo -I have just finished watching 71 degrees north and Gavin Henson DIDN'T win :happy036::sign0151: -I don't usually take that much of a dislike to anyone on TV -but he is the exception ...

Well, dindin was another nomnomnom -hubby declared "you can make that agin if you like" :p -well I will, but gawd do I have lots of other new recipes to play with first ;)... I will post the recipe in the morning when Im fully awake!
We nipped and got the shopping -got most of what I wanted, and a few things besides :D. They were out of the classic activia intensely *how wude* -so I just grabbed the lemon ones for now.

Tomorrow Im having a bash at making faggots :drool: -they will be for eating Thursday (if they are edible) .... I used to like old fashioned faggots (or what we call savoury ducks) -but I don't like the frozen Brains type faggot things so I hope I can get them right :fingerscrossed:

right I will get off to my bed.... sleep well all....

old fashioned faggots (or what we call savoury ducks) -but I don't like the frozen Brains type faggot ...anxiously waiting to see what the heck they are!!!

old fashioned faggots (or what we call savoury ducks) -but I don't like the frozen Brains type faggot ...anxiously waiting to see what the heck they are!!!

Here you go ;)
503283122_8e4cff62c9.jpg

Wow, you have a picture of it! Is it like black pudding or something sausagey?

I think a blog is a great idea too. I just came on to say my consultant made me feel so small today... I was I'd got back into the activia intensely creamy (thanks to you :) ) at 2.5 syns but i'd always thought they were more so avioded them and she said i think you'll find they're 6 syns. I was like oh i think one of them is 2.5 i can't remember which and i felt like such a moron. I then checked the sw website and as I thought I was right (thanks to you :) ) all varieties 2.5 syns. I'm going to text her tomorrow with the correct syns. Don't want other people missing out lol.

Morning all

TrixieB - they are more sausagey/meatbally.. do you like haslet or frikadellas? its along those lines .... and they are nomnomnom
I have had to postpone making them until tomorrow as I need to bake some bread rolls first as I need fresh breadcrumbs :rolleyes: -on th up side it will remove the temptation to pick at them as today is a Green day :p
Vix -I hope weigh in went well for you -apart from the C making you doubt yourself, I know we can't expect them to know everything but rather than say she thinks you have it wrong -she should have just suggested you double check -to be on the safe side!!! I can understand why folks would think they are more -when I first had one I put the info through the calculator again to make sure I had done it right as they tasted SOOOOO full fat :D
Well my green day today is looking like this:
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 clementine
  • cheesy leek n potato pie (A) -leftover from Monday nommmm
  • sf jelly n berries (1)
  • 1/2 activia (1.25)
  • fresh pineapple
  • luxury vegetable cheese (B)
  • jacket potato
  • sf jelly with berries (1)
  • 1/2 activia (1.25)
so thats my 2As+1B and 4.5syns used up -so I will need to use some more somewhere
Anyhoo I had better get off for now..have a great day everyone

Good morning Capricorn - I see you kept up the good work while I was away!!! Well done sweetie and surely it's time for a new photo?! :D

I shall be raiding your fantastic recipe archives in the next few days to help me plan some red days - I need to get back on track after my hols and I think red days might do the trick!

Hi Capricorn! I dunno why but I'm having trouble logging in to Minimins sometimes just recently, which is why I've been neglecting you just recently!

Anyway, I've tried to pull myself together this week and think about what I can do on Thursdays. I've decided to either take some of Mummy Blubber's rice pudding or some magic porridge with strawberries on the train to eat for brekkie. I should have room to eat it before the train gets to Guildford - after that you can barely breathe cos it's so packed! I'm gonna go to Sainsbury's at lunchtime and get a quickie meal of some description to bring home for my dinner and probably get something for lunch while I'm in there as well. You see the 'company' will pay up to £16 for 2 meals if I'm away for more than 10 hours and I object to taking my own food cos I don't get any money back unless I have receipts from the day.

I'll see how that goes (don't know how much time I'll have!) but I think it's better than stuffing myself with high fat stuff!

I know what faggots are - we used to eat them when I was a kid and I was very fond of them. Haven't seen any for a good few years though!

Looking forward to the publication of your book ;)

Bye for now, lots of love, Trace xxxx

Evening ladies..
woohoo spanx :wavey: -Glad your jollies went well :happy036: Im sure you will slip straight back into the swing of things in no time... ;)
Trace - for the last couple of days sometimes when I try and get into here it tells me the link is broken -I think they have been doing some work on the sight -so hopefully it won't last
I don't blame you for wanting to use the companies money :D -Could you perhaps get a ready meal and then say a "side" of something you could stick in your freezer for emergancies :whistle: -and a fruit bowl for pud *no saying you have to eat it all for one meal is there*;) -Is there a Boots near by? perhaps one of their "meal deals" might be ok once in a while- the magic porridge or rice pudding is a good idea - I am addicted to porridge with banana or banana and berries :drool:

Well folks you can still get savoury ducks where Im from -but heck knows how you would syn them :confused:
Anyhoo -I made them earlier and they looked spot on -but they are much richer than I wanted and not quite right :grumble:-so in a couple of weeks I will have a go at concocting my own :p -so I have 11 of them (well we had to test 1:eek:)-about the size of a satsuma (110g) -so 10 have been frozen and there is one in the fridge and they came in a 2syns each...... I WILL get them right -Im nowt if not persistant :sign0151:

OOhhh dinner was yummy and I have half of the luxury cauli cheese left -so it has gone in the fridge and we will have it on friday with potato n onion bake mmmmm, tomorrow hubby has requested cornedbeef hash - so I think I might have a piece of salmon (Im fancying something light) . So no doubt there will be enough hash left to make at least 2 flask lunches for hubby ;)

ohh and excitement :giggle:some of you might remember that quite early on I was pondering about getting one of these:-
41-ZBMALFgL._SS400_.jpg

and I kept umming and ahhing well :secret: hubby has only gone and ordered me one
:bliss:-now I don't know anything about it ..apart from the fact the confirmation e-mail came to me :giggle:.....if it can make me look like her advertising it I will be more than happy :rotflmao: -failing that I will accept smaller thighs instead ;)... oooh and I have just been playing wii tennis -I really must start using that daily again :copon:
Right I had better get off and nip to the loo *far too much info I know*

Good gracious, her tummy is terrifyingly toned! Hope it does what it says on the tin! :)
hmmmm I think I am asking rather a lot of a few bits of metal aren't I :giggle:if I expect them to do THAT to me...
Several men armed with scalples and staple guns couldn't get my belly that flat :rotflmao:......

Back