Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

What an amazing goal, and you will be at target, fit and fabulous by Spetember I'm sure of it. Never seen someone with so much dedication and motivation as you Capricorn :)

Wow Capricorn I dont know what to say :eek: I am in awe of your motivation and the way you are completing your SW journey and I applaud you for it, you should be sooooooo proud of yourself!

I have been absent since November - my house move was oh so stressful and I just couldnt cope with everything going on with that and at work and stick to SW. I am now edging towards starting again and feeling sheepish and frustrated at where i could be now if I hadnt hit the pause button.

I have "only" put on 4lbs since November and that even includes Christmas so it is not as bad as it could have been but I could also have been a lot lighter by now too :(

So, whilst I try to force myself back into the right frame of mind and syphon off some of your motivation I just wanted to let you know that what you have achieved is amazing and signing up for the trek is an incredible thing to do and I cant wait to find out how you get on in September :D

Yup. You do.

There'll be at least 2 former-fatties in the Himalayas.

Fortunately we'll be FORMER, and not STILL fatties. We don't want to go getting mistaken for the Yeti!

Good morning all :D

Thanks for the lovely thoughts on the trek folks ... can't quite believe I have bitten the bullet and comitted to it ..no backing out now -especially as I have at least 1 partner in crime...

Gail - I swear the biggest loser 20min routine I did had me looking like a sweaty beetroot :p -I really can't believe just how unfit I am :eek:. I will be doing another routine later *gulp* -I did have to laugh though when it asks how long you want to workout for and 1 option is 60mins+ :eek: -jeese -they would need to supply a paramedic if I tried that.
It weighs you and asks your measurements (how rude) then creates a character... now THAT is NOT pretty to see, although it keeps you focussed ;)
Prawnchopsuey -It not until september 2012 -thank god, I MAY be fit enough by then -although don't quote me on that... although if I struggle -JimOfTroy will give me a piggy back Im sure :giggle:

Hi Hannah -nice to see you back and I think only gaining 4lbs over xmas AND moving house deserves a round of applause.. house moving is enough to drive you insane... we are probably moving about October time and I have actually started sorting and boxing stuff up this week :eek: -I have so much stuff it really is insane, so Im going through it all piece by piece and splitting it into :-
  • box up to move
  • keep out as I need it
  • dump it
  • keep out to carboot -hopefully to raise some funds for the trip
Hope you get back into the swing of thing soon, how have you settled in your new home?

Well Im going for a green day today -only because I want a bowl of mushypeas n mintsauce for lunch :p-so it looks like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • mushy peas
  • mint sauce
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen strawberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • grapefruit
  • home made tomato sauce:-
  • 1/4 tsp oil (0.5)
  • fresh tomatoes
  • red peppers
  • onions
  • garlic
  • chili
  • 28g chorizo (4)
  • pasta
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • 28g parmesan (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • frozen mixed berries
  • activia (2.5)
so I make that lot -2A+Bs and 9syns :D......
Right I will get off and have my lunch and then get on with making some more jewellery...
Have a great day everyone and thankyou for all your support... keep up the great work everyone!

Good evening all

well I thought I would report in to say I did another biggest lose routine, and well -it wasn't much easier than yesterdays :eek:
I think Im going to have to stick to doing a 20min routine EVERY day until I finally stop trying to breath through my ears as I can't get enough oxygen in through my mouth and nose :rotflmao:
Dinner was lovely and hubby requested it again so thats on the "to do again" list :D
Hubby was home early so we nipped out to get some more fruit, milk and a couple of other bits -so I now have lots more fruit ready for another week :happy036:
Better get back to some more crafting -then Im having a soak in the bath with my magazines later...ahhh bliss
Have a lovely night all

Wow well done Capricorn on getting on there and signing up - seems a long way away at the moment but I'm sure it'll be on top of us before we know it! ;)

Oh and an idea.........Why don't you post some of your jewellery on here with prices so we can all have a look and maybe contribute to the fund? :D

That's got me thinking actually - have you thought about setting up an Ebay shop to sell you're jewellery on too? I know there will be lots of competition but if you get all of minimins buying I'm sure you will get loads of customers ! xx

Helllloo Capricorn

Just wanted to say massive well dones for signing up for the 'Trek' (tried to get on MSE earlier to do it, but theyve booted us off for the day :mad:)

You're a real inspiration with you're losses & now tackling this challenge :)

I think its a great idea putting some kind of 'shop' on here so we can all have a good mooch round at your jewellry & contribute to the fundraising :D x x

Good afternoon all

Well I have just got back from my first walk around the golf course of 2011 :D - 9300 steps "done n dusted" :happy036:.... and hubby is a happy chap as his beloved golf course is now back in action :p.. ooooh ooohhh and I actually did some jogging :silly: -much to hubbies amusement ... I didn't do much mind, but I was gob smacked I could do any ;)...
Thanks for the selling on-line idea, I used to sell via e-bay when I was in the UK and then stopped because of all the mass produced stuff being so cheap, I won't set another account up whilst Im out here as its a pain in the backside with postage, costs etc,,, Im mainly planning on using up what stuff I have at the moment to make what I can -I only use glass and crystal beads... so hopefully I will either be able to sell some via the fetes, or when I move home... I have all on setting up a "just giving page" so selling via face book -well I wouldn't know where to start :p
Well folks Im having a red day today *suprise* :D
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 apple
  • 1 clementine
  • roast beef in car on way home :p
  • 6 plums
  • activia (2.5)
  • grapefruit
  • salmon fillet
  • tickled cabbage
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
hmmmm now that only covers 2A+1B and 5 syns..so I will figure out what to do with the rest ;)
Im :D today as the naffi have started having the 4 pack of frozen tuna steaks in again :gimi: -so I grabbed 2 bags -I love tuna marinated... I find it replaces steak, but I find it easier to digest :p
I need to get next weeks meal plans finished later -Im planning each day in full as Im going to try a week of EE -which isn't my thing so I need extra planning to make sure I don't drop a clanger ..
right Im sure thats enough jibber jabber from me for now.. I will get off and get sorted...
Have a lovely day all and keep up the great work!!!

Ohhh hello Dizzy -nearly missed you :p..
Damn n blast I forgot mse was down for the day :eek: -there will be lots of folks sat twiddling their thumbs today then,,,

Thanks for the encouragement ... I can't quite believe I have gone n done it... but its about time I stopped just thinking about doing things and then sitting doing nowt :copon: and it might just be the kick up the backside I need to see this weightloss through to the end for the very first time in my life :cross:
hmmmm Im pondering now, hubby set up an ebay account so I could think about setting up a shop in there :confused: -I will have a chat with him and look into if it would be worth it...
Hope you are having a good weekend Mrs... ooohh and Im going to make a huge vat of dynorod soup later for my lunches for the week :sign0151: -hubby is most upset :rotflmao:

Good evening all -thought I would report in before I toddle off to bed :D

I was good earlier and did my 20 min routine chosen for me on "biggest loser" -so after all this exercise this week if I don't lose I may have to kick the scales :p

I have sorted out my meal plan for this week and we are having:-
  1. minty lamb casserole
  2. Asian aubergine and pork hot-pot (2)
  3. seafood paella (4)
  4. thai beef stir-fry (1)
  5. quick pork with mild spices (1)
  6. cold weather hot-pot
  7. chicken casserole (4)
Now 6 of these are new recipes so here is hoping they are scrummy :cross:
I have actually planned every meal and snack out for this week, as with trying an EE week I don't want to drop a clanger;), but I won't type them all out now... I will do it daily-save boring you all rigid :p
Right that is me for now...
sleep well everyone...

Good morning all

2lbs off for me this week :D-so the scales didn't need a kick afterall :p...
although I think that Im going to have to buy a new set of scales :mad: I have thought for a while that Im not as light as they say I am... by quite a way, I had them new when I first started so i know I have still lost the 103lbs - but I reckon I was heavier than they said to start with.... Im more annoyed about the scales because they are soooo expensive out here, rather than having more weight to lose as I KNOW I can do it... so next time Im out I will bite the bullet and buy a new pair,
Hubby hasn't gone for his game of golf this morning as his knees are playing up ,,and here was me all set to get back into my Sunday routine -instead he is lolling on the sofa watching cricket *yawwwwn*
Anyhoo -I have got all the ingredients from the basement store to make my vat of 12 speed soup -which I will do when I have finished here.....
So then Im giving EE a whirl this week *gulp* ... and todays menu should look like this (ooohh please shout me if Im making a clanger as Im soooo used to red/green days) :-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • orange
  • apple
  • 1/2 grapefruit
  • minty lamb casserole
  • mashed potato
  • cabbage
  • nobbies
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • frozen strawberries
  • frozen cherries
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • 1/2 grapefruit
  • 12 speed soup
  • strawberries
  • lychee
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (6)
  • fibre plus (B)
Now then -I make that 1A, 1B and 11syns and by my reckoning enough superfree, although I will no doubt snaffle a few more bits of fruit as I go too :D
right I had better get off and get my soup on ..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep at it!!

Morning Capricorn! Congrats on another 3 lbs off!!!

Your EE day today looks suspisciously like a red day to me, although I don't know what's in the soup. But if it could be a red day, why not go for it and have another HeA and B?????

Well I had a couple of days in London training and taking my mock bookkeeping exam so I haven't lost any weight this week. We went drinking after the exam to relieve the stress and it's a miracle I managed to get on the right tube train and the right train home from Waterloo!

I've visited your just giving page and I shall be leaving a donation next payday! The trek looks amazing, but also hard work. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time though.

Well, that's all for now, take care and lots of love, Trace xxxxx

Well done on the loss Capricorn - you deserve it after working out hard this week!
Looks fab for an extra easy day to me, hope you enjoy it!
I'm doing the opposite this week - going from EE to red/green after scraping a half lb loss

Morning folks...

Trace -the soup includes -parsnips, baked beans. kidney beans, cannelinni beans, lentils, peas so not a red one Im affraid :p -although its bl**dy scrummy -good job I like it as my biggest le creuset casserole pan is full and hubby won't give it a try -so Im having it all week for lunches (the only problem is the gusty side effects :eek:). I make mine different to the original version and its like a stew when its done mmmmmm
Im just giving EE a go as I figure it could well lead to me eating less ;) -I will have to spend 6 syns for extra milk each day for a start... I will probably flick back to red days after this week -unless this makes much difference... it will keep my body guessing either way :p
The Trek sounds gruelling, but its more motivation for me to get fit -well fitt-er at least... there is no way Im dragging this bulk uphill if I can help it ;)
Well done on a sts - especially when you have been in London again :clap:. You didn't get drunk n disorderly did you? :giggle:
Hope you have a good week Mrs..keep at it!
Hiya Sarah... well done on the loss :clap: -I love red days and find them so easy to plan, on EE Im going to try and only weigh healthy extras and any synned foods :eek: -Im going to find it really difficult not weighing rice, pasta etc -but Im going to try not to and just eat what I need and see if it works :cross:-
I will come and find you if I get confuddled by EE :D
Have a lovely day everyone...

Hi again! The soup sounds luverly but definitely a bit windy LOL!!!!! Just didn't like the thought of you missing out on an A and B if they were there to be had!

No, I was a very orderly drunk! By the time I got on the train home I was knackered so I ate my sarnies that I'd bought at Waterloo and went to sleep! Oooooh - flashback!!!! I've just remembered that I bought and ate 2 fresh cream scones from M&S at Waterloo!!! Oh well, tbh it probably didn't make much difference after a bottle of wine and a vodka and coke!!!! I'm back on the wagon now though!

Have a good week! Lots of love, Trace xxxxxxxxxx

Well done on another 2 lbs Capricorn :happy036:

When I went back to group on Wednesday I got a bit of a shock :eek: I've put 10.5 lbs on since the end of November when I last went :eek: So I've made a fresh start, cleared the house out of "bad" items and made a plan just of foods I like :D

Fingers crossed for a good week hun :cross:

Back