Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Morning morning morning :D

Yummymummy .... the earrings are some of the things Im making to sell to try and raise funds toward my "trek Nepal" with the "women for women" charity :p....
Vallerie -If I made a book it would be good bedtime reading, I would have folks nodding off in minutes :D

well folks .... I thought I would pop in and do my plan for the day before hubby comes home for his brekkie,,,, he does P.T today and will be getting hot buttered crumpets for his brekkie when he gets back...oooh I used to love those things ...
Anyhoo ...today will hopefully look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • lemon juice in warm water ss
  • frozen cherries sf
  • frozen raspberries sf
  • activia (2.5)
  • apple sf
  • grapefruit ss
  • avocado :D (7.5)
  • king prawns
  • lettuce sf
  • cucumber sf
  • tomato sf
  • pepper sf
  • tickled cabbage sf
  • tickled beetroot sf
  • 50g herby quark (0.5)
  • grapefruit ss
  • turkey steak
  • steamed potato
  • cabbage (1) sf- for butter
  • carrots sf
  • nobbies sf
  • garlic mushroom sauce (5) -made with single cream
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
Righty ho -that comes to 2A+1B and 16.5 syns (ooohhh the first time I have EVER gone over 15 syns in a day )...taking me to 41/70 syns with only tomorrow left... but its not to bad really...
Hubby breaks up today for 2 weeks which hopefully means there will be lots of walking going on... however it also mucks up my usual routine -so Im off to meal plan ready...
have a great day everyone..

Morning Capricorn.

I'm glad you've managed to find something to spend your syns on. I'm very jealous of your avocado, i LOVE them, but don't trust myself enough to buy them. Someday soon maybe.

Just eating my breakfast of grapes, an apple and a yogurt. Love having fruit for breakfast always leaves me feeling focussed for the rest of the day. Also have a big pot of fresh coffee going, should keep me awake while i get on with uni work.

You'll be a great SW consultant, you're so inspiring. Do love your fondue plates, did you buy them in Germany or here in the UK?

Gooood afternoon all-got here eventually :D

We went out early this morning for a walk around the golf course, although it was that busy (not to mention bl**dy baltic :gen125:) that we only went around the 9 hole course... still "every little helps" .. hubby is off for 2 weeks now so we will be able to get out in the week whilst everyone is at work :sign0151:...
Wicca -I got my fondue plates out here... much to hubbies exasperation - ok so I *may* have a kitchen equipment issue :p ... I can't help myself and for some reason I have to buy in multiples of 8 :giggle: -although they were a decent bargain at €4 for 4 ..... I saw exactly the same ones for €12 for 4 in another store :D

Well Its the last day of this weeks "success express" experiment.. although Im going to stick with this way of eating for a while yet... it will be interesting to see what the scales say in the morning as its * week -but, as always I will be happy with anything as its all a step in the right direction and its not as if Im having to go without etc...
so then todays meals look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • frozen cherries sf
  • frozen raspberries ss
  • activia (2.5)
  • haddock fillet
  • tickled cabbage sf
  • tickled beetroot sf
  • tomatoes sf
  • apple sf
  • orange sf
  • grapefruit ss
  • goan pork curry (0.5) in the slowcooker as I type
  • small spoon rice/peas
  • steamed cabage sf
  • carrots sf
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • activia (2.5)
Now then I make that 2A+1B and 5.5syns....
that takes my syns for this week to 46.5/70 ... so I didn't quite hit my weekly target *must try harder next week* :giggle:
I have the goan curry in the slowcooker -smells yummy and it is soooo light n tasty... not to mention its got very few ingredients and is a "whack it in recipe" ....
later Im going to get the marinade for the chinese pork made -I have taken some pork fillets out of the freezer than want using up so Im going to get them sliced and leave to marinade until Monday (don't want pork 2 days running ;)) -there should be plenty for a Monday and leftovers to have another day :D.
Tomorrow I will make a pan of cornedbeef hash for hubby -I have plenty of potatoes n onions to use up, plus he loves it and its great to keep in the fridge to re-heat for quick lunches whilst he is of work and we are out n about :p
right -enough waffle I will get off and finish my meal plan
have a lovely day all....

CAPRICORN said:
Gooood afternoon all-got here eventually :D

We went out early this morning for a walk around the golf course, although it was that busy (not to mention bl**dy baltic :gen125:) that we only went around the 9 hole course... still "every little helps" .. hubby is off for 2 weeks now so we will be able to get out in the week whilst everyone is at work :sign0151:..

Wicca -I got my fondue plates out here... much to hubbies exasperation - ok so I *may* have a kitchen equipment issue :p ... I can't help myself and for some reason I have to buy in multiples of 8 :giggle: -although they were a decent bargain at €4 for 4 ..... I saw exactly the same ones for €12 for 4 in another store :D

So jealous they are really nice. Have to admit i have a kitchen equipment issue too. I'm not allowed in Lakeland stores more than 4 times a year, because i have accidents with my debit card.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

*ponders the cost of flights to Germany to buy fondue plates*

You're so good!

Had a very good red day breakfast, well brunch,,. Just looking through for a red day dinner! Hahaha xx

Hi Capricorn

Maybe your dishes ain't so tiny as they look on the pics, dunno! They look lovely though.

What recipe do you use for your goan curry please, it sounds nice, and the chinese pork is a fave here, I vary it and sometime use pork loin sometimes diced pork, sometimes with wedges and veg and sometimes rice hehe...it is delicious.

GOOD LUCK for the morning xx

Morning all :wavey:

:scale: Another 2lbs off for me this week :bunnydance:
that takes me to 2lb off my 8st shiney :happy036:

Wicca... Lakeland :gimi: -that is my shop of choice, when Im home I have to go into Nottingham just so I can go in ... everyone knows -I go in have a look around -grab the catalogues and then go and sit somewhere with a drink so I can have a good look through and then go back in :giggle:. I have a crazy obsession with kitchen stuff -I blame it on the fact that I qualified as a chef when I was 18 ..so I have always loved cooking and I can't help it :whistle: ....
Ela ine -hope you found something for you dinner yesterday :p
RedMel... I don't think my plates are particularly small -I just think that some of the others I have are almost serving platter size :eek: ....
The Goan pork curry is on page 68 post 1018 :D -I don't even like curry but this has become a firm fave - hubby requests it all the time now.. you may need to adjust the chilli to suit.. we found that the 2.5 chillies deseeded wasn't quite enough ... so we kept changing it and have now settled on 1 chilli with seeds and 1 without :p
I have the chinese pork marinating still -its pork fillet this time but I do like pork shoulder ...I just have this that I want to use ;)

Well folks Im sticking with success express so today should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • grapefruit
  • lamb hotpot
  • cabbage
  • carrots
  • nobbies
  • swede
  • peas
  • frozen raspberries
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen blueberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 3 ryvita (B)
  • 14g cheddar (3)
  • ham
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • peppers
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
righty ho I make that 2A+2Bs and 8 syns
so that gets my week off to a start with 8/70 syns :D

right I had better get off and finish my meal plan... have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Morning Capricorn!!! Well done on losing 2lbs this week. I think I'm going to rename you "unstoppable" now!

I had 2 days in London this week - need I say more? One day in London next week and then the following week it's 3 days in London!!! Followed by the retake of my exam in Birmingham. Don't think I'll be losing any weight until that lot is over!

I'm still weighing myself and it's interesting to see how much my weight fluctuates - I guess it wouldn't fluctuate quite so much if it wasn't for the trips to London! Anyway whatever happens with the exam, I shall get back to SW afterwards, not least because I'm off to Tenerife at Easter!!

Bye for now, have a great week, Trace xxx

Fantastic, well done:clap:

Welllllll THAT didn't go according to plan did it :copon:.... I don't know what is going off again but Im just getting full very quickly :confused: -so below is the amended version of my plan -i have struck out all the stuff I didn't eat :eek:

• 250ml semi (A)
  • [STRIKE]grapefruit[/STRIKE]
  • lamb hotpot
  • cabbage
  • carrots
  • nobbies
  • swede
  • peas
Only managed to eat my nobbies at lunch time so I had the rest for tea :sigh:
  • frozen raspberries
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen blueberries
  • activia (2.5)
ate this :D
  • [STRIKE]3 ryvita (B)[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]14g cheddar (3)[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]ham[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]lettuce[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]cucumber[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]tomatoes[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]peppers[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]tickled cabbage[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]tickled beetroot[/STRIKE]
didn't have this as I had my hot pot :sigh:
  • [STRIKE]frozen berries [/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]activia (2.5)[/STRIKE]
haven't eaten this either
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
but DID have these 2 :D
so all in all it takes my day to 2A+1B and 2.5syns
Taking me to just 2.5/70 for the week so far ..I MUST TRY HARDER ;)

Thankyou RedMel.....
Trace... bloomin heck Mrs they have you doing some dashing about don't they :eek: -hope you get some "down time" soon..
As for the weight fluctuation -:happy096: on keeping them under control..it would be sooooo easy to let it slide with how busy you are...
Hope you have a good week lovely...

right Im sending my naughty self to sit on the sofa ..I will be in the "naughty corner" if anyone wants me :hide:

Fab loss capricorn! Well done and good luck for the week ahead. I'm going to puruse your recipes later as getting a bit stuck in a rut with what we're eating and need some new inspiration. X

Well done, well done, well done, well done! amazing! and next week you'll be 8 stone off! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so excited for you!! x

Good afternoon all

Thanks for the congratulations ladies :D ..... it seems like only a few weeks since I started .... I feel like Im on the home straight now -I have looked it up and for my height I should be between 8st8lbs - 10st10lbs ... not sure about the 8st8lb bit mind :faint2::giggle:.. anyhoo It means that Im now 15st 6lbs -so to get to the top of my range I NEED only lose another 4st 10lbs :party0048:, although I plan on getting a little under to allow me some wiggle room ;), although my next target is to get into the 14sts

Well -we tootled off for a walk around the golf course this morning but jeese-a-loo it was baltic.... hubby managed 3 holes before deciding to come back in again ... it was only -5 but add the wind and :eek: .... the ground was that hard that hubby was tee-ing off and the ball was landing and pinging off in any old direction :p...so not much exercise there then :sigh:... so I may have to make myself get the wii out later....
anyhoo my rather odd meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • lean ham
  • orange
  • lamb hot pot
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • nobbies
  • peas
  • 2 apples
  • activia (2.5)
  • chinese pork (2)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) - to stir fry:-
  • onions
  • carrots
  • bean sprouts
  • mushrooms
  • bamboo shoots
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • mixed berries/tropical fruit
So I make that 2A+1B and 5syns.... will need to wedge another B in some where... so that takes my weekly syn total to 7.5/70 .... but I have my trusty avocado in the fridge to bump up the syns another 15 at some point ;)..

Right I had better get off for now... have a lovely day all and keep up the great work :vibes:

Well done on another great loss:D.Thank you for your support on the princess thread.Keep warm out there:).x

Hi lovely!!
Once again - awesome achievement... Just wait until next week!
Sorry to hear about the wind ruining your exercise plans some :p the snow this morning put me off going out before work (tsk) although I used to live in Canada so this is an absolutely ridiculous excuse!!

How tall are you? If you don't mind me asking. I'm 5.4 (and a bit) and it varies but the wii fit tells me a healthy weight for me would be between 8.8 - 10.6... I'm trying to break that down in to much smaller chunks and actually *GET* one stone off.
Inspired by you (ad always) I have tried some red days (although my diary is pants and my 'cooking skills' leave a lot to be desired) and find that writing down what I eat really helps.
However, saying that, have had a really rubbish day that I would have previously written off as a complete fail.
Oh well - onwards and upwards!

Started a swimming course this morning and have an alarm set for a Zumba class in the morning!

Good luck for this week! Have a great Tuesday :)

Good morning all -from a verrryyyyy :gen125: me

Thanks all for visiting and all the lovely congatulations :flowers:
Ela ine Im 5ft5" - Im hoping to settle around 10st, Im determined this time that I HAVE to get within my healthy weight range. If I settle for something higher Im concerned that I will do the old "well a couple more lbs on won't matter" and before you know it I will be back where I started :copon:
How are you finding red days? I will pop onto your diary later -didn't know you had one... I shall come and stalk you :sign0151:. I love cooking *suprise suprise* but I still have quite a few dishes that are "whack it in and see" -afterall if they taste nice and are on plan there is no need to be in the kitchen for hours is there :D..
oooohhh swimming -I used to love that and used to go almost every day when I was ww-ing years ago... hubby suggest we think about going when it is warmer -but Im really not THAT thrilled with the idea of wedging myself into a cossie yet -I should bite the bullet as its a great exercise for me -I used to do over 100 lengths a time... I dread to think how many I could manage now *gulp*
Hope you have a good week too!!!

well folks we are off for a walk in about 1hr :winter_brr: -so I will be wrapping up like nanook of the north..... then we need to take the car to Lidl to get more water...

Anyhoo my meal plan for today is:-
  • grapefruit ss
  • 28g oats (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • haddock fillet
  • tickled cabbage sf
  • tickled beetroot sf
  • peppers sf
  • tomatoes sf
  • mixed berries ss
  • activia (2.5)
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce sf
  • cucumber sf
  • tomatoes sf
  • peppers sf
  • onions sf
  • beetroot sf
  • tickled cabbage sf
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
So thats 2A+2B and 2.5syns... taking my weekly total of syns to 10/70Right-I had better get off and get wrapped up... have a lovely day all and keep at it ...we are getting there :D

Hope you enjoyed your walk:)

I am chuffed as I lost 3lbs this week, I wish I had your motivation though as I keep having a good week followed by a bad one:sigh: I am not really sure why i keep doing this either:confused:

I am tearing my hair out with the kids at the moment, and we have all been a little under the weather, but am planning to do my EA Active today, it is amazing I love it. I made a bolognese today using some new oxo cubes, not sure if you have seen them, or even if you get oxos 'over there' lol x

Do you still do you thigh toning thingy??

Mel x

Hi Capricorn, just popping in to say I made your Slow Cooker Goan Pork Curry for friends tonight and it was a definite hit!

Actually made it yesterday and wasn't too sure of it, after having a quick taste of the sauce it seemed a bit too vinegary, but it had mellowed a bit by tonight!

Thank you! :flowers:

Back