Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Gooood morning all...

Well done on your loss Mel :party0011:thats great.....
Im not sure if I put my mindset down to being motivated -or just being bl**dy minded :p!!!! and don't forget though that I have a lot less demands on my time than many so I would have no excuse for not being organised and focussed apart from being lazy ;).... I think the difference this time around is that I gave myself a good talking to, and faced up to all the reasons I got to my biggest size, and then reasoned with myself that non of my old excuses were good enough...
I have also talked myself into not being so hard on myself - pre-SW any attempt to lose weight was always and "all or nothing" affair so the minute i felt that I hadn't got the loss that I *thought* I deserved I would de-rail :eek: ....
Anyway -enough waffle.... hope you have a great week Mel..

Spanx -glad you liked it, I wasn't sure when I first made it as I don't like curry -however I LOVE vinegar :giggle:, but I didn't think hubby would be keen but he loves it :bliss:. I think I like it as its light and not over powering.... If you want it a little less "tart" you could always try adding a little more stock cube ;)..
well I have just managed to book a table for a car boot in May -its run by the RBL - and it sounds like its open to the German locals as well as squaddies...so Im planning on going through all my cookery mags and transfering what I want on to the PC and then I can get rid of them all (hopefully)-along with a lot of the mannnnny cookery books I have accumulated over the years (over 100:eek:) ... apparently the locals love our cookery things :cross: -stuff like that can be so expensive out here... so this afternoon Im venturing into the basement *gulp* where a lot of my excess kitchen stuff still lives in boxes.. and I will "try" and convince myself to part with some of it :cry:.... lets see how much I can raise towards my sponsorship ..... and of course all that "humpin n dumpin" should burn some wobble:vibes:. I also have made loads of those dangles (about 150 so far, and book marks and some earrings) -so even if I can sell those at about €2-€3 each I will be thrilled :cross:
Anyhoo -my meal plan for today looks like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • grapefruit ss
  • salmon fillet
  • tickled cabbage sf
  • tickled beetroot sf
  • tomato sf
  • cucumber sf
  • frozen tropicl fruit/cherries sf
  • Jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce sf
  • cucumber sf
  • tomato sf
  • pepper sf
  • onion sf
  • tickled beetroot sf
  • tickled cabbage sf
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • pineapple sf
  • activia (2.5)
well I make that 2A+1B and 2.5syns which takes my weekly total so far to 12.5/70 with only 3 days to go :confused: -although I still have my avocado to eat :D -that will deal with another 15-ish :happy036:
right I will get off into the basement *wish me luck* and then I will get my lunch...
have a great day everyone and keep up the great work!!

Goooooood evening all :D

ooohh I have been a busy bee -I did 2hrs humpin n dumpin in the basement -then we went for a 1hr trek up lottts of hills, it certainly blew away the cobwebs... and then I came back and did another 2.5hrs in the basement until it was time for dinner :thankyouthankyou:.... so now the basement looks like a bomb has gone off ...but as always it has to look worse before it gets better, Im not sure that Im actually putting as much in the "get rid of" pile as I should :whistle:.... Im hoping to finish the basement this week and then I will be going up in the attic -tis bl**dy cold up there though -so I will work quickly to keep warm :p -THEN it will be into the kitchen cupboards for me ... my nemesis as I really really -realllllllly don't like parting with my kitchen stuff :eek: ..but I will do my best...
Anyway enough yapping on... Im off to veg out on the sofa... I deserve it :D
have a lovely evening all....

Hi Capricorn,

Thought I would drop in as haven't posted for a while, I do read everyday though :) Sounds like you have been busy! I love kitchen stuff too, we are only just starting to add some nicer things to our collection, I love cook books though, I got the Nigella kitchen book for xmas which is a lovely book and Ben got me Jamie Olivers meals in 30 minutes for Valentines which has some nice things in too. I love the hairy bikers too! Who are your favourites?

Success express seems to be working for you, your such an inspiration to keep going, 8 stone next, amazing! I am back on track after my little blip, plodding away at 1lb a week which I am happy with, its all in the right direction isn't it.

Have you found lots for your car boot sale? The trick is though to not come home with more than you went with! Right I am off to do some cross stitch, I have just taken it up again, haven't done it since I was younger, doing a unicorn one at the moment, didn't think about the white cotton on white aida problem... I am blind as a bat as it is so not doing so well with counting the stitches as can't see the *******!

Anyway sorry to waffle on, hope you are well :)

Claire xx

Hi Claire....

ooooohh we share several passions then -apart from food :D ..cook books, kitchen stuff and x-stitch ... 3 of my fave things in the world :happy036:....
If you are sewing white on white (which does make you go x eyed) make sure you have something dark on your lap..either dark trousers or a cloth... it makes the holes show up better ;) and if you work on dark fabric use something bright under it !!... I am getting rid off a few bits of my x-stitch stuff -but only the stuff I have gone off ( the bulk of my stuff is packed up ready for when we move)..... I have loads of stuff waiting to be done (must make time and get on with them) ...... I have some that are huge when they are done.. so I really must get a riggle on...

Im keeping hold of my 1 Jamie Oliver cook book and my hugh Fernley (both bought for me by my brother:D) and a few other old faithful ones but I have sooo many that I never use -Im getting rid :patback:
You are right about the 1lb a week... I have had lots of weeks at 1lb off... but they will soon add up :happy036: its just a case of keeping on going -not always easy I know...
Im getting quite a few bits together for the car boot -there should be loads by the time I have done -especially with the beady things Im making.... and I will tie myself to the back of the van when we get there so I can't buy anything -Im not to be trusted :D
Hope you have a lovely evening and keep going..we will get there :vibes:

Thank you for your recipies and menues they are a real inspiration. Good to get ideas for everyday food the whole family can eat. I was stuck for a few weeks but you have motivated me back into action 1lb off after being away for a few days Thanks

Good afternoon all :wavey:

Hi Bailey... thanks for the lovely comment :D -I only have me n hubby to feed -but I do like proper food :p
Well done on your loss :clap:,,,,, hope you have a good week....

oooh Im pooped.... I have been in the bloomin basement again -for some more humpin n dumpin .... so another 3hrs done n dusted AND at last Im starting to accumulate some stuff Im willing to give up to the car boot *although I did have to talk myself into it* :giggle:... Im getting there slowly and then it will be on to the attic...although there isn't as much up there :innocent0001:..... AND then I will have to start on the kitchen cupboards... ohhh lordy lordy ...

Anyhoo -I got that carried away this morning I forgot to have brekkie :copon:...so my success express plan for today looks like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • avocado (7.5)
  • tomato
  • cucumber
  • red pepper
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • onion
  • 2 ryvita (B)
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen blueberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • garlic mushroom, bacon and red wine sauce (2)
  • pasta
  • steamed cabbage
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • fresh pineapple/melon
So I make that 2A+Bs and 12 syns... taking my weekly syn total up to 24.5/70 -with 2 days left ..but I have the other half of my avocado left to use up another 7.5 easily tomorrow :D....
Well Im going to shuffle of now and park my backside on the sofa *ahhhhhh* .... although Im going to be going through all my cookery mags -Im sticking post it notes on the recipes I want to copy and then when hubby goes back to work (another week yet) Im going to type them onto the PC and then I can sell my magazines ...oooohhh get me...
anyway -enough waffle.. have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!

Morning all

Thought I would pop in before I get on with some more sorting :D ...lots more humpin n dumpin to be done today ;)
So then -another success express day for me -that should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • apple
  • frozen cherries/blueberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • avocado (7.5)
  • salmon fillet
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • tomatoes
  • peppers
  • melon
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • onions
  • peppers
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • melon/pineapple
so I make that 2A and 10 syns... but I need to figure out what to do to use my Bs :eek:. That takes my syns for the week to - 34.5/70
Hubby and I were talking last night and as nice as dinner was -we both agreed that we still enjoy jacket and cottage cheese more :p ....so we have decided that we are pretty much sticking to jacket, cottage cheese n salad for our evening meals :D -we WILL have something "proper" for Sunday lunch (and an occasional chinese pork/goan curry etc) ... it won't get boring as we LOVE LOVE LOVE it and to keep my system guessing I will be having my variety at lunch times and so will hubby -in his packed lunch ;)....
Im begining to think that I have issues with flour as after that bit of pasta last night I had cronic stomach cramps and wind :eek:-delightful :D .... so I won't be having any more in a hurry... Im sure that if I can have no bread for 40 odd weeks giving up pasta will be no problem..
anyway I will get off for now..
Have a great day everyone.....

Good morning lovely lady ;) Long time no speak :rolleyes:

Glad to see you are still trucking along at an awesome pace. I can't believe you had a knock back like you did with the scales yet you've still lost so consistently.

You are so inspiring and I wish I had half your commitment. I am barely hanging in at present but really need to get a grip and stop finding excuses to mess up :eek:

Think I may re-read the start of your thread and look at some of your early plans - it might motivate me to crack on again.

Take care hun, JJ x

Good morning all :D

woohoo JJ -nice to see you back :wavey:..... hang on in there Im sure you will get your mojo back. The scales were a bit of a :eek:, but luckily I didn't find out about them until I had lost enough to keep me going;) Hope you are having a good weekend Mrs :D

Well I thought I would post this before I got on with yet more "humpin n dumpin". Hubby has gone for a round of golf, -heck knows what sort of chaos he will come back to :sign0151:
Right then my last day of the success express week should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • apple
  • melon
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to roast:-
  • parsnips
  • onions
  • carrots
  • salmon fillet
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • activia (2.5)
  • grapefruit
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • onions
  • peppers
  • tickled beetroot
  • tickled cabbage
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
Right then -so that makes 2A+1B and 3syns -taking my weekly total to :- 37.5/70 hmmmm fallen well short of my syns again... will have a rethink ready for starting a new week tomorrow :hmm:
Right I will get off and make a start... will pop back later
Have a lovely day all!!!

Good Afternoon Mrs :D

Just thought Id pop In and see how the Humpin/Dumpin is going (Ive still got visions & aching sides from laughing)
smiley-laughing025.gif

Sorry I got a bit 'on my high horse' on the other place with that big know it all (no need to say who!) when he was banging on about the contents of your menu and calories being low & SW being worrying..... he gets right on my non existent t!ts at times :mad: ;)
If he paid any attention at all to peoples posts he would see that some people are doing success express grrrrrr lol he just sooooo winds me up and that was the post that flipped me :rolleyes: being highly hormonal with *week doesnt help ha ha :D

Have a lovely weekend, Im just going to chop up lots of pineapple & melon ready to visit the Dizzies tomorrow x x

Well -Im having a much deserved break...
I have emptied out the 2 small cupboard bits in the sideboard -SO I have 2 big boxes filled with glasses for hubby to lug downstairs when he gets back ;) ... AND -and now this is very impressive for me... I have a box that has about 2doz glasses that will go in the carboot pile... now THAT is nowt short of a miracle as I have a nasty glass obsession :p ... put it this way ... I know have 3 big boxes of glasses packed... my glass cabinet in the living room (yet to be emptied) -which has at about 5doz pretties and then a BIG 4 shelf cupboard in the kitchen that must have at least 5doz more glasses in :eek: and there are only 2 of us :giggle: .....
I will "try" and donate some more to my carboot... but don't hold your breath folks :fear:... I think I am actually part magpie... I can't resist shiney things -so glass and oohh I love silver -luckily for hubby Im also a tightwad too -so glass is the cheaper option, although once we are back in the UK I can't wait to get back round the car boots looking for silver bits n bobs,, oohh and I have a thing for wooden boxes too :confused:
Anyhoo -its a bit more sorting done :bananalove:.... at this rate by the time we come to move I can just pack my case and go :party0011: -well thats the plan ayway. If things go according to plan I will move back to the Uk a month before hubby so I can decorate the house (whilst living with mum :p)-hubby will stay out here and deal with the removal men and do the march out, and then travel over whilst the removals travel slowtime... hopefully that way all the furniture can go straight into place... no having to decorate surrounded by packing boxes ;)

I forgot to say that we went for a walk around the lake yesterday (so another 1hr of exercise) ..on the way back hubby wanted a gyros -so we stopped off and got him one...and I had my salmon n avocado when I got back nomnomnom -although I did swipe 2 fries (the sprinkle them with paprika here mmm) and 1 sliver of meat... rather tasty they were too, but my dindins was still better :D
Right -must stop waffling.. Im gonna park on the sofa with my old cookery mags and get on with marking the recipes I want to copy out before I get rid of them ..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep at it..we are getting there :happy036:

Woohooo Dizzy -we must have been typing at the same time... nearly missed you :eek:

Hubby always finds it funny when I refer to it as humpin n dumpin too :rotflmao:

Oh feel free to lay into him Mrs :p... I just refuse to bite as I see him like a spoilt kid... every so often when he isn't getting enough attention he tries to provoke a battle... I was tempted to point out that I have never yet had a sts or a gain -so my body obviously doesn't feel deprived... where as he has had a few big gains ;) .. I do find him a sanctimonious fart -but I would rather him mention my food as I'm like you and don't give a monkeys chuff what anyone thinks :D, better me than someone who is just starting out and not sure of the plan yet.
I know I eat well, and varied and I certainly don't do hungry :giggle:
Hope the hormones settle soon and that you have a good time with the dizzies..
Have a great weekend my lovely

Hi hun!
Get you with all your body magic (*cough*) I mean packing :whistle:

Sounds like you're doing fab - and so productive (not to mention organised!) I wish I was :p
Where about's in the UK will you be moving to? Do you know yet?

I've taken to copying your colour codes for food btw, so thanks for that :D

Have a great weekend! x

Good morning all :D -from a very rainy place :sigh:

Ela ine... Im trying to get organised as I have sooooo much "stuff" its silly, so I figured if I started sorting it slow time I could do it properly rather than leaving it until the last minute and throwing it all in boxes willy nilly (well thats the plan anyway :p) .... I can't throw things away for the sake of it but now Im doing a car boot to raise funds for my trek it seems a perfect combination... clear out clutter -and hopefully earn some cash :cross:
We will be moving back to Nottinghamshire - its where Im from and all my family are still there, we got a house about 6 years ago when hubby was due out, but we extended so it has been rented out...
Hope you are having a good week....

Well the scale say 1.5lbs off for me this week :party0011: ..so just 0.5lb to get my 8st shiney.... it WILL be mine next week..I can almost touch it :vibes:

So then Im going to try and shake things up again this week :giggle:..so I will be doing all the plans pretty much :giggle: -today is EE and looks like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • chicken breast
  • mashed potato/swede (1) -for butter
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • romanesko
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • onion
  • red pepper
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (6)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
so I make that 1A+B and 9.5 syns :happy036:...
As much as I love success express (cos I get 2A+B and I like lots of veggies:p) ... I found that it made it even harder to use my syns -so this week should be a higher syn one ... I will need to spend 6 on extra milk everyday for a start ;)..
Im planning a lazy day today... I have lunch under way and some tomato sauce on the go in the remoska, the Goan pork is in the slow cooker annnnnd the chinese pork is in the fridge marinading until the slow cooker is free... sooooooo Im going to sit on the sofa and go through some more magazines....
Have a lovley day everyone and keep up the great work!!

Woo hoo! Nearly 8 stone off! Go you!!!!

I'm not even gonna mention my weight, and I've got 3 days in London next week so I dread to think what it's gonna be by this time next week!

Have a good week, lots of love, Trace xxx

Porridge B
strawberries
raspberries

out for dinner
salmon
parsley sauce 3 tblsp (2 syns)
carrot&parsnip
cabbage
2 small roasties ( 2syns)
potato
wine (6syns)
coffee

Total of 10 syns thats all right for a nice time out Won't need to
any more food Can have a piece of fruit and a Muller Lite if I need it

Good evening all

ooohhh I have been a busy bee -after saying I was parking my bum on the sofa too :p
I have been up in the loft doing more sorting *can you see my halo shining?* :D, I have found quite a bit of stuff that is going to the car boot -including lots of pretttty candle/tee light holders, curtains and various other stuff. I haven't finished yet but I will get the other half done later in the week *tis bl**dy cold up there* :gen125:... Its mainly my xmas stuff up there and then the new curtains, light fittings etc I bought ready to move into our own house -only then we didn't so I still have them safe (so far)
Anyhoo -the goan pork and chines pork is done and in the fridge and the roasted tomatoes are in there too ,,, so all in all a fairly productive day :party0049:
Foody wise so far I have done well... I have had my lunch and dinner and reducing down the superfrees to a little over 1/3 instead of the 2/3+ I have been eating seemed to make eating the whole meal a little easier ...lets hope it shows on the scales -in a nice way :cross:. I still have my fibre plus bar and 6 syns of milk left to have and then that will be me done for the day...

Woohoo Trace... How ya diddlin flower? Sounds like another hectic week for you :eek: How long will you have to keep going into London for? it must make your week seem really long.....
Don't worry about a few extra lbs visiting for a little while.. you can only juggle so many things at once my lovely...
Hope you have a good week -take care :wavey:
Hiya Bailey52 -your salmon dinner sounds nice I do love salmon:drool:.....
right I had better get off and catch up with whats happening.. have a lovely evening all!!

Hi Hun!

Sounds fantastic! Do you have a move date yet?

WELL DONE ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS :D :D :D :D That shiney will be yours next week! Have you noticed an absolutely huge difference? How many dress sizes are you down now?
Up and down that loft must be awesome body magic for the buns :D

Have been experiementing and making some desserts :whistle:

i've found you

hi, I've finally had a chance to get on the computer and I've found you, I'm off work this week so it will give me time to go through your recipes and get a few of them copied down :clap:

will hopefully be spending more time on here as I've not really had a good look around yet

Good evening all ..ooooh or should I say morning :p -not sure what Im doing up at this ungodly hour :confused: ,,,anyhoo I will catch up before I get off to the land of nod

Ela ine - I notice quite a difference, but I still have plenty more lumps n bumps to smooth out :giggle: -at my biggest I was a 30/32 *oops a daisy* :eek: Im now in 16s and 18s ..... I need to shift about another 4.5st to get to the top of my healthy weight range -so who knows I might eventually get to be a size 10/12 :banana dancer: -I don't recall EVER being that size....
We won't know when we are moving until the army decide *which translates as pick a date, any date and then move it about a bit -and it might be then* :rotflmao: ..hubby will finish his 27years service in May next year -although they generally try and get you back to the UK for the last 6 months .. If thats the case then I will be moving October time and hubby will follow on, but if they decide to keep him here for the last 6 then it will be early next year. It will be nice to be back so i can see my mum and family and keep and eye on her -but I love army life so it will be sad in a way... still we move on I guess, and as soon as I get back Im going to look into trying to become a consultant so that should keep me amused...
ooooh what desserts have you been making? I used to do a lot of baking (explains a lot really:whistle:)

Hi loonylamb -I have just been sat here scratching my head about the "found me bit" and couldn't place the name... NOW the penny has dropped :D.. I hope you like it on here -I find it really useful, and everyone is so helpful n lovely...
Hope you all had a lovely weekend..
right -of to bed for me...
night night

Back