Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good Morning :D

Well dinner last night was lovely :clap:-we thought it was going to be good as when we got there it was really busy -and some tables had allready been used and re-set and we got there about 7pm :eek: -so we figured it must have a great reputation, especially to be THAT busy on a weekday...its a lovely place with really heavycrisp linens and heavy cutlery
So then -firstly they plonked a basket of bread on the table with a pot of herb butter and my old fave weakness -oil and balsamic mmmm -Anyhoo -hubby made VERY short work of that :eatdrink023:
I ended up changing my starter to thinly sliced fillet slices with tuna and caper sauce -which is much nice than it sounds -the tuna is blitzed with seasoning to make a sauce and then capers stirred through -
then I had the pork fillets with white wine, lemon, bay, rosemary and balsamic -with courgettes, cauli, carrots and broccoli and I ignore the spuddlies sauted with rosemary ;)

Hubby had mushrooms in garlic and pink peppercorn sauce and then spaghetti with chicken, spinach, paprika, chilis and a touch of cream -both were nice as I had a taste :D
After that lot there was no way I could even consider a pudpud :faint2: - SO I worked mine out to be free on the starter and 2 syns to allow for wine in the main and 1 syn for the taste of hubbies and that was it -just 3 syns -and I didn't even use my heAs (so i did have a couple of cuppas when I got home:p)
We had a lovely evening and it was so nice to get dressed up and not feel uncomfortable :party0049: -so we have decided that we are going to go out "somewhere" once a month:D- hubby has his eye on a chinese next time :eating:

Oooh! Your dinner sounds really lovely and nice and low syn, too. I'm so glad that you had such a nice night - you really deserved it and how lovely that you had a choice of things to wear!

Have a gorgeous wednesday! :D

Sounds like you had a wonderful evening. You deserved it.

With the camera, before you rush out and buy another one, have a look on the manufacturer's website and see if they do the software as a free download. Lots of companies do now, because of so many people buying netbooks. Another alternative would be to buy a cheap (couple of quid/euros) card reader and just transfer the pictures straight from the memory card. Rather than having to plug in the camera.

Hope to see some pictures from you soon.

Toni. Xx

Cap have you tried google the make/model of the camera for the software, most makers have their software online to download. Glad you had a good night and stayed on track x x

Good morning all

Thanks for the great idea about the card reader -guess who has one? and guess who can't find it ? :doh: -I swear the more I "tidy up" and put things "somewhere safe" the less chance I have of finding them :eek:
Anyhoo -hubby has offered to get me a new new for my :bday:-somewhat early as my B-day isn't until December :p -or I will just get myself a new new and put the other one away until the card reader and disk re-appear :p -which probably won't be until we finish moving and I unpack everything again :giggle:

Well hubby has gone golfing with work, and its a lovely day so Im going to do very little :D

Another red day for me today which will look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • frittata (0.5xA)
  • ratatouille (0.5)
  • apple
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • pineapple
  • braising steak and onions
    [*]carrots
    [*]cauliflower
  • activia (2.5)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
Right -I make that 2A+B and 3 syns.. so I might "buy" some more milk and a spoon of camp to make a coffee milkshake this evening..
I know brekkie was a bit strange but its what I fancied and really it was only eggs, bacon, peppers, tomatoes etc -so realy a cooked brekkie in a different form :p

Right - time for me to get off -have a great day everyone and keep at it!!

So another day begins :D -gooooood morning all

Its lovely and bright here -lets see how long it lasts shall we ;)

Well the necklace I ordered for my 1 year sw anniversary arrived last night :clap: -its lovely and delicate -and I had 2 bangles and another necklace arrive too ....all pretty n summery :D

SO then Im on another red carb curfew day that should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • pineapple
  • frittata (0.5xA)
  • ratatouille (0.5)
  • 4 ryvitas (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • orange
  • fibre plus (B)
  • ham
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • activia (2.5)
so thats 2 A+Bs and 8 syns

I had a strange revelation yesterday -its * week and now I don't crave junk (thank god) but I was hungrier yesterday so I opened a pack of ham -now at 1 time I could shove endless amounts of that down my neck -I managed 2 slices yesterday and felt lousy :confused: -I really can't believe how little it takes now to make me feel "over full" -I mean -2 slices of ham extra wasn't exactly a lot -but hey ho -better than overeating I guess

Right I had better get off and get brekkie -have a great day everyone!!

Good evening all

Just had my dinner and thought I would have 5mins on here whilst it settles :p

Hubby was home early from work so we went out for a wander -only just short of 1hr but it was mainly up hill -then I came back and went out and cut the lawn -every little helps n all that :character00115:
NOw then tomorrows plan is to drive to the lake and Im going to try jogging :silly: -Its mainly nice and flat so slightly less chance of falling on my face :p -there are always lots of folks running, skating and cycling so I won't feel like a complete odd bod ..... Im simply going to jog until I need a break and then walk until I can jog again and then see how quickly I can build it up ...
Im not sure I fancy being seen lumbering around in my clingy leggings etc -but hey ho at least I won't know anyone :giggle: -thank god I got a sports bra though -although from what I have seen when we walk around there -it seems they are an alien concept -and awful lot of :banana dancer: seems to go on :eek:

Weigh day for me soon and * week has arrived but I will not be beaten by it ooohhh no...
Anyway -enough waffle from me again time to have a nosey and catch up on what everyone is doing on here :D
Have a lovely evening all!!!!

Good morning all

Well I have only been n done it :eek: -I have been Jogging :woohoo:.... I strapped myself into my sports bra, threw on my black running leggings, and my lycra ridden sports top (one of those that removes moisture non the less) -scraped up my hair and strode out into the world :giggle: -I NEVER leave the house with my hair tied up let alone in that get up -but do you know what ? the world didn't stop turning -so come on folks WE CAN DO THIS :p
Now then -obviously we didn't jog all the way but I was suprised how well I did -and hubby did point out that often I was running and not jogging :giggle:
here is where we go and normally it takes about an hour to tootle around it ... today we took 30mins :wee:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

In the bottom right corner where it says Johannistal -thats the car park -we went clockwise (I can only go clockwise around places :eek:) -All the way to where it says "seekrug" we cross the line bridge there (that cuts that sticky out bit off) -then we carry on around the curv -but go a bit higher up through the woodland paths and then cut the sticky up ear bit off and then back onto the path and back to the carpark -hubby reckons its abou 3-4km ... what I did was run from certain points to point -so next time I go I have something to measure by ;) and we took the detours so that even when I was walking it was up steeper bits than if we stayed on the main path ;), and I also ran up some hills :character00115:
Most suprisingly there was no gasping, not a single ache or anything :woohoo: - just need to learn how to breath more efficiently -although for now - just breathing is fine by me :p
I have seriously blown myself away -never in a month of Sundays did I expect to ever jog anywhere :stickdance:

So then -THAT has put me in amazing mood again for the day :D
Im having a red carb curfew again that should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
    [*]melon
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • Pineapple
  • roast chicken
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)

I make that 2A+B and 7.5syns
Its weigh in for me in the morning and even though Im a wee bit bloated with * week, all in all I feel brill and so Im hoping the scales will still be kind to me tomorrow....
Anyway -Im away to have 5 mins on the sofa with my new magazines whilst the jackets cook...
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work -we CAN do this... in fact - we are :party0048:

oooh and I only need 1/2lb now to take me to my next goal -14st 7lbs :D

Loss needed
2.5lb -overall loss = 8st 7lb :checkmark green:
4lb - weight = 14st 7
3lb -overal loss = 9st
0.5lb -to get under 200lb
3.5lb -weight = 14st
0.5lb -to get into the 13st's 13st
2.5lb -overall loss= 9st 7lb
4lb -weight = 13st 7lb
3lb -overal loss = 10st
4lb -weight = 13st
0.5lb -to get into the 12st's
2.5lb -overall loss = 10st 7lb
4lb -weight = 12st 7lb
3lb -overall loss = 11st
4lb weight = 12st
0.5lb -to get into the 11st's
2.5lb -overall loss =11st 7lb
4lb -weight = 11st 7lb
3lb -overall loss = 12st
4lb -weight = 11st
0.5lb -to get into the 10st's
2.5lb -overall loss= 12st 7lb
1lb weight =10st 10lb -Im now within my healthy BMI baby

AT this point I will decide if I need to lose more and if soooo:-
3lb weight = 10st 7lb
3lbs -overall loss = 13st
4lb -weight = 10st
0.5lb -to get into the 9st's 9st
2.5lb -overall loss=13st 7lb
4 weight = 9st7lb

Goooooood morning all :wavey:

Thanks Aaliyah -hope you are having a good weekend too

Well - b*gger my ole boots .... 3.5lb off for me this week :faint2::bliss: AND its * week :happy036:. SO it means that I got 2 of my mini goals - to hit 14st 7lbs (Im 14st 4lbs) AND I now have lost exactly 9st :banana dancer: and it means I only need 1/2lb next week to get under the 200lb mark :woohoo:

IM rather :eek: at the loss this week -I have been sticking with the carb curfew, however I have only done my "shred" once, about 15mins trying to "wii zumba"(the less said about that the better :p) 1 walk around the lake and then the jog yesterday... so not ridiculous amounts at all....

So obviously today has started off rather :D ... hubby has gone to his golf competition, so Im going to spend today planning for this week -hubby is off work so it alters my routine -he is away Tue/Wed though so those 2 days can be normal ;)... when he is off we are hoping to go bowling -and considering walking the 3mile there and back -carrying our bowling balls *gulp* lets see if that happens or if are bums end up in the car :giggle:

Well I will be sticking with the red carb curfew as I LOVE it -and today should look like this:-
  • fritatta (0.5xA)
    [*]ratatouille
    (0.5)
  • pineapple
  • 227g jacket potato (B)
    [*]tuna
    [*]2tbs el hellmans (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • fibre plus (B)
  • roast chicken
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
SO I make that 2A+B and 9 syns

Hubby also lost 1lb this week :clap:-baring in mind that he say last night eating monkey nuts and hasn't given up any of his beer YET. As of this week he has said he will go on SW with me :D -although most of his food is already SW -its his "extras" that need dealing with... and I can be very sneaky don't ya know :whistle:....
Right Im off for my brekkie and then to get on with some planning -have a great day everyone and keep up the great work!!!

mini targets
overall loss = 8st 7lb :checkmark green:
weight = 14st 7 :checkmark green:
overall loss = 9st :checkmark green:
get under 200lb
weight = 14st
get into the 13st's 13st
overall loss 9st 7lb
13st 7lb
overall loss = 10st
weight = 13st
get into the 12st's
overall loss = 10st 7lb
weight = 12st 7lb
overall loss = 11st
weight = 12st
get into the 11st's
overall loss =11st 7lb
weight = 11st 7lb
overall loss = 12st
weight = 11st
get into the 10st's
overall loss= 12st 7lb
10st 10lb -Im now within my healthy BMI baby

AT this point I will decide if I need to lose more and if soooo:-
weight 10st 7lb
overall loss = 13st
weight = 10st
get into the 9st's
overall loss=13st 7lb
weight 9st7lb

Hello I didn't Want to read and not post..you sure are one amazing lady.. Fantastic weightloss keep going and good luck x

Woo hoo!!!!! What an achievement!!!! Well done you!!!!

I probably won't be posting on here for a couple of weeks as I'm training in London 2 days this coming week and then I'm off to Tenereife on Friday!!!! Yay!!!! I cannot wait!!

The least said about my weight the better - well actually it's STS so it could be worse! We had a 'social' at work the other day which consisted of a quiz and nibbles. Although I'd taken my SW-friendly lunch to work, it was more or less expected that everyone have something to eat, as 3 of the ladies had spent ages getting it all ready, so I had to have a few bits. Then I went out for a curry on Thursday - poppadom, starter, main, naan bread, side dish and a cuppa for £9!!! Bloomin' nice it was too!

So, I'll catch up with you when I come back from Tenerife.

Bye for now, take care and KTF always!

Trace xxx

Well done. That's brilliant. Maybe I should try the carb curfew................

Nothing else to say but couldn't see your good news and not post. Yay you.

Hi Capricorn,

Been dying to find out how you got on with your run...sounds like you did just BRILLIANTLY!!! :woohoo:
Well done! I think hubbys right...you certainly covered at least 3k, maybe 4! I don't know what sort of mobile you have, but if its suitable then the c25k app is really good. And I also got a free app on my mob which tracks how far I've gone which is really helpful too ... its called jogtracker

Have a great day, luv Dawn xx

Good Morning all

I have just been jogging :giggle: -this time rather than drive out to the lake, we went to a walk that we sometimes do, its right on our doorstep although it is more cross country than flat jogging *wheeze, huff, puff n gasp* :rotflmao: -it was 40mins from leaving the door and back again. I still had to walk some of a it -but Im fine with that as it was up n down hill etc...
Anyhoo -thats my exercise out of the way for today :character00115:

Hubby has just nipped into work to sort a couple of bits out, and I have had a shower and when he gets back we need to nip out for water and some other bits n bobs...

Thank you all for the congratulations and ongoing support -you are lovely :thankyou:

Trace -I hope you have an amazing jolly my lovely -you certainly deserve it... Hopefully you will get chance to recharge your batteries. Have a good one Mrs...
Dawn -in answer to "what kind of mobile I have?" are you ready for this.....NONE :rotflmao: -we don't use em-can't stand the little blighters:p. Once we move back to the UK we will both have 1 -mine for the car and hubbies as he is having a motor bike for work -so I can get him in an emergency-thats it :giggle:

I really enjoy jogging although it might be mainly because Im after the results -and shifting my belly ;)...

Well folks -another red carb curfew for me:-

• banana
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]roast chicken
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • fibre plus (B)
  • pineapple
  • turkey steak
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)

So thats 2A+Bs but only 2.5syns -so I will use some more up if I can -probably milk or avocado ;)
Right I had better get off and give mum a call -then get ready to go out.. no doubt I will be back later to catch up....
Have a lovely day all and keep up the great work...

Last edited:
CAPRICORN said:
Dawn -in answer to "what kind of mobile I have?" are you ready for this.....NONE :rotflmao: -we don't use em-can't stand the little blighters:p. Once we move back to the UK we will both have 1 -mine for the car and hubbies as he is having a motor bike for work -so I can get him in an emergency-thats it :giggle:

Ok....so no need to bother with the c25k then lol!!!

But well done with the run! I think I'm the same as u...its the feeling that I'm hopefully doing some good to myself rather than the actual running I enjoy.

Have a good one hun, c u l8er xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good Morning all

tis lovely and glorious here :D

Dawn - The odd thing is I actually think I might enjoy the jogging bit too :eek:-although Im hoping the results are good too ;)

Well hubby has left for his golf competition -and will be back tomorrow evening -so until then I only have myself to sort out ...

I have just made a fritatta/crustless quiche, so thats in the oven as I type.... today it is bacon, onion, red pepper, tomato and extra strong Cheddar and it will be just 1/2 HeA per portion -nomnomnom

Today will be a less active day -although I may well get the wii out later or if I feel like it I might do the shred. I went on the wii fit fot the first time in yonks last night -its so long since I went on that I had lost 1st 12lbs since last time :giggle:. I was suprised how some things had changed -my balance last time was 65% :eek: -last night it was 100% :happy036:, I did the jog thing and I got 100% on the run thing too, then I beat my 10min hula hoop record -oooh and my ski jump one :D ....

Well as is now normal Im having a red carb curfew that will look like this:-
  • fresh pineapple
  • frittata (0.5 HeA)
  • ratatouille (0.5)
  • 71g peas (B)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • pineapple
  • lamb steak
    [*]1/4tsp oil
    (0.5) -to stir fry:-
  • onions
  • carrots
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]mushrooms
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xHeA)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
So thats 2A+Bs and 4 syns....
Not sure what I have planned for today so I will get off and make a cuppa and give mum a ring..
Have a lovely day all and keep at it!!!

Morning to you Capricorn!

Hmmm...something tells me you may have been bitten by the running bug!
Wonder if you will be back in the UK in time for the London marathon next year...;)

Sounds like your set for another good day hunni, enjoy the sunshine!

Lots of love, Dawn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Wow capricorn :happy096: 9 stone loss :eek:

Way to go you!!!!! Been a while since I have been on here. I am holding on by my little fingertips but trying to get back into things and have been having small losses for the last few weeks due to meals out on the weekends etc. I have 3lb left to loose before I can get my 2 stone shiney back and be back to where I was in November when I stopped making the effort due to moving house.

I wish I had never stopped as it has been soooooooo hard getting back into it, my head just hasnt been in the same place as it was back then. I now have a slimming buddy at work and we weigh in together on a Friday morning at work so that is keeping us going. She is doing calorie counting and eating so much less than me!

Anyway, I know I am not going to make one of my goals that I set last year - to be able to buy and wear a t-shirt from the Take That concert :( I will be buying a t-shirt and I will still aim to get into it but it is not quite the same.

Right, well, congrats on your massive achievements so far, on your jogging and your shred!

Back