Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

hope you dont mind me popping by your doing really well really motivates me reading people diarys well done :)

Morning Capricorn (et al) - CONGRATULATIONS on now being a 12st something somebody!! That's FANTASTIC :D

I tried your beany HExB yesterday (with trout in a salad) and NOM! You get wodges, too, so that's going to be a regular I think :D.

It's funny, reading about everyone's *aherm* breezy issues - I find I'm actually better now than I used to be unless I'm on a green day or if I'm very heavy on the fruit (the joys of IBS, I think, low carbing suits me a sight better!) I wonder if it's worth noting particularly breezy days and seeing if there's a correlation to something? There are various ways one can reduce the impact apparently.

Gooooooooood afternoon all

ooh Im an achy ickle individual today, made it to the gymble for 8am -did my 45mins on the bike -did 24km and then I played on one of the settings on the bike and did a 15min bike test thingy -it basically went up n down the leves as it wanted.. anyhoo all in all I burnt just over 400 cals -then walked home, Im hoping all in all that it would be 500cals there abouts... Im wanting to get my gym workouts up to using 600cals a time -so I need to get my backside in gear ;)
I know that you need to burn 3500 cals to lose 1lb -so the rough idea is that this week I should be playing 4.5hrs of badminton -which burns roughly 1800 cals -leaving me 1700 to burn up in the gym ....Im planning 4 workouts -so if I can knock off 500 cals a time Im covered, I have also checked my calorie need and whacked off 3500 cals so that should cover another 1lb ....soooo all in all I "should" be losing about 2lbs a week -lets see if it works out :p -I don't mind if its not quite 2lbs -but it will be interesting to see what happens..

Im looking forward to my lunch today ... good ole feta n salad mmm
We need to nip for yet more shopping after badminton tomorrow evening -:hmm: unless hubby wants to go tonight..will as when he gets back from work.. ooh in fact I will ring him n ask -don't want to surprise him with it :p. Its mainly veg, salad, fruit, milk n dairy -as always :rolleyes:

Hi Flark and wiggly worm -thankyou so much :D -Im getting there :p

Hi Wenchie -you do get loads of beans don't you :D -have you tried butter beans yet? jeese you get masses :drool:
You really would have thought that with the amount of fruit n veg I have always eaten I would be fairly "wind proof" -NO such luck... I have realised that the latest food to aggrivate the problem are my semi dried apricots -but IM NOT giving them up :nono: they are my guilty pleasure mmmmmmmmmmmm, my other worst offenders are cauli n broccoli and I ask you how can a girl make broccoli n cauliflower cheese without them :giggle:
Hope you have a good week everyone..
Off to make my lunch :D

Afternoon lovely - huge congratulations on getting into the 12s, you must feel fabulous?!!!

I'm sitting here (can't do much else!!) wondering what Mr Pie can make for tea from the fish box he bought the other day - I'd offer to help but I keep getting shouted at and have to shuffle back to my seat!!!

See you later xxx

Hey Capricorn!!! Sorry i've not bee around so much - just wanted to congratulate you on getting to the 12s!! That's fantastic news, and i'm thrilled for you!!!!!
Gonna go give myself another swift boot up the bum for losing my motivation, and get back to it!!!!

Love and hugs! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Capricorn
I started a diary on here over the weekend. I have been looking at other peoples diaries to get inspiration and boy did I come to the right place when I checked yours out. I've read it from start to finish. I am so impressed.

At the moment I am feeling positive and I know that it is because it is the first week back on plan. You have remained positive from the start and it was a pleasure to read this.

I'm gonna read this diary any time I feel the negativity setting in. I know it's been mentioned that you should write a cook book - I agree but you could also write any book. I'm thinking something along the lines of shopaholic but mabye you could base it around the gym - you have a brilliant sense of humour.

Hope you don't mind but I've copied some of your recipes to try out.

Well done. It's fantastic.

Good evening everyone :wavey:

:gen147:Holy cow folks -we have just been given the date by which we will be back in the UK for good :faint2: -Hubby has his last 6months of service back in the UK so we have been given a date of December 9th :eek: -now I will probably be coming back a few weeks early to decorate through the house etc -so that the removals can just plonk everything down when they arrive -which also leaves hubby at this end to "march out" of this quarter ;)

Im all :faint2::hide::bliss::wave_cry::sigh: about it at the moment -because it will be nice to be back near family -especially my mum who isn't in the best of health -but Im so used to living out here ...anyhoo *battle stations ladies* as was my first thought "oh cack -better get on with some more packing" NO, "oooh must give our tennants notice to leave the house" NO .....it was "ooooh can I be at target by then?" :rotflmao: -so off I scuttled upstairs for my diary and I have 24 weeks until the actual date we have been given -SO, allowing for coming back a little early - it gives me 20 weigh ins *gulp* ...... oooohhh mummy ..... so me thinks its time to keep calm, keep focused, take a deep breath and get planning :coffee:
it would be super, smashing, great if I could there in time as its my 40th in December -although if you tell anyone that I will hunt you down ..if anyone asks -Im Twenty Tooty :flirt2:
I really really want to leave THAT person I was behind here when I go -so you are all issued with instruction to keep my ass going in the right direction :thankyou:

Righty ho -on the good news -my heart rate monitor, last Jillian book and cal counter have arrived home with hunny -so thats me set for this evening :bliss:
We have been and done the shopping top up... oooh nectarines, peaches, apricots n cherries :drool: ooh and 3 more packs of low fat feta nomnomnom ..

Hi Cherry -I hope Mr Pie, is keeping the free foods and cuppas coming :p, is the pain any better? I told hubby and he reckons when he dislocated a finger it was the worst pain he has ever had :character00264:
Hope you are up n about soon -although not too soon ;) -Mr Pie needs to do some fetching and carrying first :p

MrsB -come on ..get your bum back on the wagon, you know its where you want to be :D. Have you got your Jillian book? if so stick your nose in there and don't take it out until you have found your mojo ;) . Im sure you will be back on top form in no time :vibes:
Have a lovely evening ...
Hi sazbirl -thankyou :giggle: -Im still far from skinny..but its going in the right direction :cross: -hope you are finding it ok..don't forget to yell if you get stuck -there is always someone on here who will help, this place really does make it easier :clap:
Hi Tilly
oooh what a weekend -reading my waffle :giggle:
Feel free to natter on here any time you like -I can't promise you get any sense back from me..but I try :silly:
Help yourself to the recipes - let me know if anything is a bit unclear as I do ramble :eek:

Well I guess its time to get the dinner finished off *for that insert -"throwing my pork steak on my plate and hubbies jacket spuddlie n cottage cheese on to the salads I did earlier"*
Have a lovely evening everyone and I will not doubt be back later :sign0151:

20 weigh-ins, that is totally do-able! Good luck with planning, how exciting!x

You're awesome Jill!! x

Oooooohhhh! 20 weigh-ins till you come back home!!!! I think leaving hubby to the joys of the march-out is a fabulous idea! I HATED them with a vengeance. The last time we left Germany one of the wives had set up her own business cleaning houses to march-out standards, so we used that!

It'll be strange coming home - I know I found it quite difficult when my ex came out of the RAF - but you get used to it. It was just so nice so be close to my family again!

Well, have a good week. Lots of love, Trace xxx

Hi Capricorn!

So you'll be home for Christmas! And your 2!st birthday too! ;) That's great news...I'm so pleased for you and hubby xx

I do enjoy your diary hun! You're such a positive person and that is incredibly inspirational to the rest of us xx

Take care xxx

go on girl, you can do it! and do you know what? even if you don't make it right on target you will be so bloody close it won't matter! I mean, if you are a few lbs off in comparison to the amaaaaazing amount you have lost! What a way to celebrate coming home and your b-day!

Leaving hubbie to do the last of the march out sounds like a very good idea indeed :D (we got to see the latest checklist for quarters and, yes, well, faff!).

You know, whether or not you get right to target before you come home, you're still leaving her behind - that fat, unhealthy woman is long gone and this gym bunny girl who's more interested in the nourishing her body than where the next yummy loaf is coming from is coming home in her place :D

But, I can see the point in you wanting to be at target before you pack up - that's a heck of a way to draw a line under the "old you" - and it's more than doable for you I think, so yep, I'll cheerlead you all the way there :D.

Have you worked out what you need to be averaging each week to get to your goal?

Go Jill, Go Jill, you're awesome, you're awesome :bunnydance:

Good Morning lovely ladies :wavey:

I made it into the gymble again this morning :whip:- I laid claim to the best bike and didn't get off again for a whole hour -the place was heaving :eek: there were actually lads milling about waiting for machines to become free -shouldn't be allowed when a girly is on a mission :nono: -still it burnt off approx 400cals..so "every little helps" -and hubby has booked the badminton court for 5pm so we can get 1hour in before the others arrive ;) -it sounds like its going to get busy -so if we get in for 1hr on our own it doesn't matter if we come away if there are too many people wanting to play.

Im having my usual today -red carb curfew (20 syns):-
6am
  • 2 boiled eggs
    [*]apricot
9am
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi
    (A)
1pm
  • roast chicken
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]beetroot
    [*]onions
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
5pm
  • 75g semi dried apricots (B)
    [*]10 almonds (5)
    [*]6 x 1/2 walnuts (6)
    [*]peach
8pm
  • pork escalop
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO thats 2A+Bs and 11 syns covered, I will tweak to use some more syns in a moment,,,

Well having pondered my new deadline I have decided that as long as Im still going in the right direction its all good *however* :giggle:
1lb a week x 20 -I will be 11st 7.5lbs
1.5lb a week x 20 -I will be 10st 11.5lbs -and within my healthy weight range
2lb a week X 20 -I will be 10st 1.5lbs
SOOOOOOOOOOOO anywhere in that ball park and I will be :banana dancer:
It has made me even more determined to stay on track -now on the plus side is all the humpin n dumpin Im gonna be doing should burn some fat ;) -I just need to make sure I don't use it as an excuse to skip the gym :whip:. ooooh and my other motivator is that I want to make the most of free access to the army gym out here... don't want to have to pay when we move back to join one-we plan on joining a lieisure centre so we can badminton, swim etc... plus the council ones are cheaper ;). I also think I can see myself taking up running properly once I hit target *free* -free is my favourite price :D

Ali* yup Im a Nottinghamshire lass :D and thats where we are going back to -all my family are still in the area I grew up in ;)
Hubby is re-taking his excavator op qualifications (he took them 4 years ago but they expired as he extended 5years with the forces) they will pay for all that kind of thing though :clap:. To be honest hubby is a "do owt" as long as he is working guy -so he isn't much bothered what, although he would like nights or continental shifts -so he can get plenty of golf in :giggle:

Trace -its purely coincidence that I will be leaving hubby to do the march out :whistle: -don't worry -we are paying the cleaner to come in..its just not worth the hassle to do it yourself anymore. In my defence -I do all the boxing up (only so I know where everything is) and I will be cleaning and decorating our house back in the UK -mainly because I like decorating and also so it can be done before the removals arrive -*someone* has so much stuff it will be impossible to decorate around it all :D

Hi dawn -thanks my lovely -glad you remembered how old I am :p, how are you doing honey? I saw the pics of your race for life "whit woo" -why on earth have you been running under the cover of darkness? you are a pretty, teeny tiny thing :bunnydance:

Wenchie -they are forever changing the rules n regs of what is and isn't acceptable with march outs... it drives you :silly:.
I am indeed leaving the person I was here in Germany.... her and "starvin marvin" will be left in the basement when I leave -now she won't be able to find me as she has the same sense of direction as me *which is non-existant* -so I should be safe :rotflmao:
TillyMax -I haven't been home for 3 years nearly :eek: -I wasn't at my biggest when I last saw everyone but I was when we went on our jollies with family before we moved here -in fact its photos from that holiday that are my horror pics :eek:. I came out here -lost a bit and then gained masses again :banghead:
It will be really nice to go home and not be the biggest there -in fact, if I hit target -or as near as damn it I think I will be the smallest woman in the family :faint2:. Should be fun n games when they see me :p
Hi Ela-ine -good luck for weigh in later :cross:
oohh and I also need to do yet another stock check of foo -especially the freezers :eek: as I now KNOW I need to get em emptied... oooh bum its gonna be a long job listing that lot again -still it should stop me buying so much food for a while :D

Right after all that waffle I had better get off and get lunch.... have a lovely day everyone and thankyou sooooooo much for all the wonderful support :flowers:

Hi sweetheart!!!

I am indeed bck on the wagon!! Had Jillian's podcast in my ear on the way to work, have her book with me for free minutes of reading, and just devoured a load of strawberries, instead of readching for cr@p!!!!

Just needed to get back into the right state of mind, and 9as always) coming here does just that! So thanks!!!

Can't believe you'll be back here in 20+weeks!! You'll easily be down to goal by then, i have huge faith in you and your ability!! And i love that you're realistic with what you can acheive! But with the amount you workout and your new love of badminton, i'm sure you'll be at target before the 20 weeks are up!!

Can't wait to see the pics from your birthday, dancing the night away as a skinny minny!!!!

Have a good lunch!!! Love and hugs!! (And thanks again!!) xxxxx

Back