Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Morning all

Thought I would have a 5min catch up before I get back on with my packing :D

Thanks for all the thoughts about the hospital yesterday -nothing much to report apart from I have an appointment in 2 weeks for a camera jobby :rolleyes: , then an appointment for a week after with the surgeon to review the results and arrange a date for the op. Seems I will need surgery they just aren't sure what exactly they are dealing with yet!!
So -the good news is that at least I know I have 3 weeks to get my ass into gear *no pun intended :p* and get as much packed n sorted as possible. It could be that I can't get an appointment before Im due back in the UK -but we have decided that if at all possible I would like the op done here -so even if it means staying here until the removals have been and then moving into the house and decorating and unpacking at the same time -then thats is what we will do (guess it won't mean being apart from hubby for 5 weeks that way too :D)

I know it sounds odd but I have much more faith in the German system :eek: -I think they seem much more efficient -having said that I have never had surgery anywhere but here :p

So then -*operation pack up* is in full swing -oooh and we "think" there is a carboot on Saturday (they are soooo ambiguous with there signs :sigh:) -so we have provisionally reserved the army van and if there are no army need for it then its ours) so if both things fall into place we are hoping to be able to get rid of a LOT of stuff this weekend....:cross:
pleasssse let it come off as it will make so much more room and soooo much less stuff to shift ;)

Woohoo JJ - packing is enough to make you put your head in teh gas oven isn't it :sigh: -I couldn't be like some I know they don't touch a thing and let the removals pack it all :eek: -not only is that asking for having several grumpy men under your feet but gawd knows how they ever find anything :eek:.
Im not unpacking a lot of stuff in case we manage to move house fairly quickly-I ain't unpacking it all to box it up again :eek:
How are you anyway ?
Hi Selwonk... *oopsy* -sorry to lead you astray :p -you are now *on the dark side* -the world of yankee candles :D. Im lucky as no end of stuff makes hubby sneeze (especially anything from Avon :confused:) -but he loves the yankee candles -and often he encourages me to get them (not that I need much encouragement :D)
Mini mog - we love sun and sand, and island spa and beach walk that go with it. ooh you are restrained aren't you -not starting a new one until you have finished the other :eek: - I have 38 on the go -it depends what mood Im in as to which I light, Im trying to finish some off at the moment. Hubby is panicking about what Im going to do with all the empty jars :p-I think Im going to get the labels off and clean em up, then line them with pretty papaer and then I can keep cotton balls, etc in them in the bathroom :giggle:

Spanx-ooh I never even realised that I had dropped into the 11sts :bliss: (can't believe I missed that -shows Im away with the fairies at the moment)
I know what you mean about "not using things" -I drive hubby mad with that :p

Wenchie -the red apple wreath is lovely isn't it!! it reminds me of my sis as she didn't like fruit but at xmas she always had those really dark red waxy apples -we always call them xmas apples, and that candle smells exactly like them-so when I light that one I always think of her.
I can't stand those glass jars that herbs come in they take up so much room -these little tubs are great and they don't hurt when you knock out the cupboard and onto your foot :giggle:

Thistime -I have lavender in the bedroom -owt that helps me get a few more :4635: ;)

Right I had better get off and make a cuppa and get some more sorting out done -I will be back with my plan for today once I decide what Im having :p

Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Hey Capricorn! :wavey:

Lets hope you have better luck with the carboot this time around than last time! We have been having a clear out to raise some funds for the car tax and we have raised over £100 now just selling various bits and bobs, it all soon adds up doesn't it!

I think you are right with wanting to get your procedure done in Germany, my sister just had recent trip to hospital with a burst absyss in her nether regions and she had to have surgery. They treated her terribly, they left her with no water, they didn't clean her and left her really uncomfortable for the two nights she was there. She is all better now though but it definitely put her off UK hospitals for a while!!

Also congratulations on getting into the 11s, you have lost a whole you! How crazy is that, but as everyone says on here you are our true inspiration!

I am sorry to also report that the parcel still didn't arrive :( Maybe it has done an around the world trip before it plans to land. I have had a good scout around (our postman has a habbit of hiding parcels in bushes etc when we are not in!) but I haven't found it.

I hope you have a great day and manage to get some more packing done! Sounds like you are making good progress!

Claire xx

Come on Mrs, get out of your garden and fill us in on what you're up to :D

Morning Capricorn,

Sorry to hear the docs want to go ahead with an op, but it sounds to me like theyre really looking after you so that's good xx

I can't believe you have 38 candles on the go at one time! You must have a huge house!

Suddenly your move seems so close now...how exciting for you both xx. You're doing a grand job with the packing hunni!

Have a good day! Xx

Have only read the last page of this diary (certainly intend to read a lot more!), but all I can say is WOW! 11 stone! that's awsome! and a real inspiration as I have around that left to lose - already lost just over a stone and a half.

It's great to see someone who has done it and know it CAN be done!

So a big Thankyou! and well done! from me x

Hey Capricorn!!!

Haven't been around for a while, but wanted to say hi and that i'm thinking of you!!!!!!

Am now about to embark on a course of Lighterlife Total, which is why i've not been posting!

Glad the doctor's are treating you well, and hope you get all better in no time!! Good luck with the move!!

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi x
Saw how much you'd lost on another thread and wow you have done amazingly well:D hope you dont mind me subscribing to your diary as I need all the inspiration I can. Am looking forward to reading your diary from start to finish xx:D

Good afternoon all

One very knick-knack-nooed me reporting in *right now Im looking for any excuse to sit on my a!!* -and this won :p

Sorry to have been missing in action but I have been soooo busy - pretty much sorting, dumpin, humpin and the like -now in theory you would think I should be done .... nope -nowhere near -I swear my stuff has been secretly breeding when Im not looking :eek: -thats the only possible explanation obviously :whistle:

I have even humped the boxes out of the hall upstairs into the spare bedroom today -and dragged some car boot boxes back down again :character00115: -I got in trouble with hubby as I shouldn't do it... but well it was in my way and getting on my wick -so its gone now :D

ooh oooh and we have got the van for the carboot now -and we have loaded it up and so we are all set to go in the morning -please keep your pinkies crossed that A) the carboot is on and B) that it doesn't tip it down on us.. oooh and C) that we don't have anything to bring back :p.
I have even pinned loads of those bookmarks, earrings and charms I made to a board -lets hope they go well -not sure what I will do with them if not :confused:

Anyhoo -on the good side I have had lots of body magic this week :D -on the bad side my food has been slap dash to say the least :eek: -gawd only knows what the scales wil say on sunday -well perhaps it will be "for christ sake get off me" :giggle: still its only one week so I will survive -and Im back in control now :vibes:
ooh Im putting the pork in to marinade later -Im doing the Goan pork -so I will shove it in the slowcooker when we go out at 5:30am tomorrow :eek: so it should be ready for dinner tomorrow night :clap:

Claire -your parcel is here :mad: -once again they have somehow managed to deliver it to the return address :confused:-this is about the 3rd time I have had this and it only seems to happen when hubby posts stuff for me -I will get it back on its way again on Monday -I need to take something anyway... ooh and Wenchie your will be going then too....
I feel your sisters pain -they told me in the UK that I had an abscess on my burrrrtock.... it kept coming back -then it moved and now it turns out that its a problem with my bowel -basically instead of my bowel running in a single line, I have like tunnels coming off that dig their way out to the surface (lovely) so if thats all it is and there is no underlying cause then its a case of slicing them open and doing something or other that will cause them to heal :cross: (sorry thats probably far to much info :p) - The German hospitals I have been in have always been really efficient -right down to the cleaners doing the rooms every day :eek: -I have only ever been in rooms of 2 or 3 too :D
I hope your sis is on the mend...

Takeiteazy.. "in the garden?" "in the garden?" -I wish :p-the only time I have been out there has been to go to the bin or to was garden pots n stuff to car boot :sigh: -at this rate I will be ready for my op so I can lie in bed and be waited on:p
How are things with you?

Dawny-nope, not a big house -just candles on every surface :p-I have decided though that when I unpack at the other end Im only having 1 out in each room and I will just have to go and swap em in the attic bedroom. Im getting sick of shifting them to dust :eek:
The packing is coming along -what Im also trying to do is leave out stuff I want to get rid of -so my really old bakeware -and packing the stuff I want to keep -that way we can use the old stuff and then hubby can just dump it at the end ;)-Im doing it with towels, bedding -the works,,, cor I think Im getting all organised :D
Hi Smoffi -thankyou - good luck with reading the rest of my ramblings ;) and make the most of me being quite at the moment -it won't last -Im bound to get bored of packing soon :D.
Well done on your loss so far -trust me it can be done -just break it down into chunks and tackle one at a time -you will soon be crossing em off ;)

oooh hello MrB -nice to see you back -hope you get on well with Lighter life -it that one of the total meal replacements? I tried lipotrim once and I bow down to anyone who can do it -It was way to extreme for me...
I hope you do well my lovely... and take care,,

Hi Katierose.... of course I don't mind you subscribing -its very kind of you to be that interested in my waffle :p
Im sure its very good if you can't sleep -I will soon have you :4635:
Right I have just got a cuppa so I reckon Im off for a veg out -having to be up at 5am tomorrow is sooooo not funny :cry:
Have a lovely evening all and if Im not back tomorrow I will be here on Sunday with the bad news re the weigh in *gulp*

Takeiteazy.. "in the garden?" "in the garden?" -I wish :p-the only time I have been out there has been to go to the bin or to was garden pots n stuff to car boot :sigh: -at this rate I will be ready for my op so I can lie in bed and be waited on:p
How are things with you?

Didn't mean THAT garden :8855:The other one where you leave me hidden parcels that I can't find for ages :rolleyes:
Not too bad here, back to work next week after summer hols. Hubbys off this week so we've been decorating sons bedroom while he was away pre season training at college [was so quiet without him :D] back today with mountain of washing so that'll be my weekend then.
Good luck with your op, hope all goes well x x x

Hi Capricorn!!!! I'm back from my cruise and I had a really fabulous time!!!! I felt so depressed on Friday and yesterday cos I was back to reality, but I'm feeling better now. Part of the problem was that I had a "holiday romance", which isn't continuing into real life :sigh:. He gave me the cold shoulder at the end of the cruise, but hey ho, onwards and upwards!!!

I'm delighted to report that I only put on 3lbs whilst I was away!! :) I don't know how I only managed to put on such a small amount - I may complain to P&O!!:D Seriously, I ate huge amounts of gorgeous food, drank loads of booze and developed a serious mojito habit! However, I think there are 2 reasons why I didn't gain more -

1. Lots of exercise - 2 hours of ballroom dancing classes most days, followed by at least 2 hours of dancing in the evenings. Plus exercise with the guy I met, iykwim!!! Plus it was a big ship, so there was lots of walking involved.

2. My stomach just couldn't cope with the food and it seemed to go in one end and out the other with amazing rapidity!!! (Sorry if that's TMI!!!)

Not looking forward to going back to work tmro and getting back to studying. Still, I'm half way through the course now.

Sorry to hear about your medical problems and I hope they're all sorted soon. Here's hoping for a good loss for you this week!

Lots of love and KTF, Trace xxx

Hellooooo Mrs :wavey:

Hope you are ok....and sold huggings of stuff at the carboot?;)

Just wanted to let you know I've been given the all clear from the hosp to have the sound processor fitted now :bunnydance: The metalwork is all nicely secure with my skull and they don't see a prob that the 2nd skingraft has still got a bit of healing to do.

I'm a happy excited Dizzy...and should be 'wired for sound' within the next couple of weeks :banana dancer::party0023: x x x

Heya Capricorn - hope the carboot went and went well and that you're not totally knackered right now! Moving is such blinking hard work, marching out doubly so and then medical stuff on top of that! Phew - do remember to put your feet up a wee bit.

ooooooh ello :D

Im back ...been so busy, so lets see what i can catch up on..

Weigh in on Sunday was a STS -which I didn't deserve :p -I was expecting a gain after last weeks slap dash eating, however I guess all the packing n sorting counteracted it :clap:
I have now got my eating back on track... yesterday ended up green and was :-

• 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar (1)
    [*]apple
  • nectarines
  • boiled eggs
    [*]57g low fat feta (B)
    [*]boiled potatoes
    [*]HUGE salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fruit

oooh dinner was seriously scrummy -it is definitely 1 of my fave meals-if not my ultimate fave :D

So then today is looking like this (another green day)
  • 1 apple
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar (1)
    [*]1 apple
  • 400g tomatoes
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]57g low fat feta
    (B)
  • jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]HUGE salad
  • frozen raspberries
    [*]frozen strawberries
    [*]peach n marraccua quark
  • 250ml semi (A)
now then I make that 2A+Bs and 1 syn.. -ooh and I have grapes and melon to munch if need be,,,,
lunch looks odd but Im roasting the fresh tomatoes down in the remoska with the mushrooms until it goes all thick n sticky -then Im going to crumble the feta over the top -sounds a bit of a concoction but its what I fancy :confused:

Im feeling better already for getting back to eating properly :D

Well then now for the carboot debarkle :rolleyes: -we got there, it was on, but oh good lord can they make something so simple sooooo complicated :sigh: -you don't just pull up, pay and go where you are shown -you have to park across the road and then stand around waiting for someone to arrive and hand out the plots :eek: -after 1hr 10mins -it was either come home of end up on murder charges :p-so we got back unloaded it all AGAIN into the living room and I listed and packed it all up and so its coming back to the UK with us and I will get rid of it there ;)
I have got lots more sorting done -but still loads more to do -but Im getting there :p

Hi Trace -glad you had a great time my lovely and *thrrrrp* to Mr holiday romance-its his loss -Im sure he was no Jon Bon Jovi ;)
Well done on such an itty bitty gain too :clap:
When are you off on your jollies again then? :p

oooh Dizzy -what brilliant news :bliss: -I bet mrD is getting worried -no more muttering behind you back for him ;)

Wenchie -apart from shopping I had a veg out day yesterday *ahhhhh* Im going to get some more done today though....

Hubby is getting slightly worried about my organisational obsession:p -I even got 2 big boxes of wash powder to bring back as its a fraction of the price here -mind a box will last us about a year :D.

right -enough waffle -need to get my lunch and then get some more sorting done...
We may or may not be playing badminton this evening -depends how kn*ckered we both are :p
Have a great afternoon all...

Afternoon all :D

Thought I would pop on here whilst my lunch settles :p

Well we DID play badminton last night -1hr30 and it was great ..tiring, but different to all the humpin n dumpin kind of tiring, and it was nice to get out of the house and do something together *and hopefully it will get this wobble moving again* :cross:

SO then - I was having a red day today but I have decided to turn it into EE as I have just stuck a pan of 12 speed soup on -well I guess technically 10 speed soup :giggle:as I had no frozen peppers or tinned lentils left :slap:
I can't believe that I didn't think of sticking a pan of this on last week when I was busy busy busy as I LOVE it.

So -todays food is looking like this -EE:-

• 1 apple
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar
    (1)
  • lemon n black pepper salmon
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]black/green grapes
  • frozen raspberries
    [*]frozen strawberries
    [*]strawberry quark
  • 12 speed soup
so I make that 1A+B and 1 syn -I will use some more syns up on milk and I have grapes n melon.

I seem to be leaning more toward meat free days just lately -not sure why, and its not because Im wanting more carby bulk -I just think Im going off meat again :confused:

SO then I have now packed 42 boxes :eek:-and have just been and pounced on my neighbor to see if they have any empty packing boxes and she has dropped round 6 decent sized ones -so thats my next lot to fill :p -Im becoming a peeping tom as I keep waiting to see a removal van appear on the street -purely so I can jump on them for more boxes :eek: - I swear between the boxes and all the packing paper and wrapping stuff I must have at least 1 HUGE trees worth of paper in the house. My next mission is to sort through bedding, towels etc -so I can pack up the stuff I want to keep and leave out the tatty stuff to use and then dump -so Im going to feel very shabby using tatty old towels etc-but I will cope -plus its less to take with us ..

Right thats enough time off for me -best get off and get some more done..
Have a super duper afternoon all and keep up the great work!!

Morning Capricorn,

Now you just make sure you have some down time from all the packing/box stealing/exercise/peeping tom business please young lady!

You're going to poop yourself out at this rate hunni! Xx

Tea break time :bliss:

Thought I would have a brew and catch up on here before I get back to it..

So then -today is ending up another green day -that should look like this:-
  • 1 apple
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar
    (1)
  • 12 speed soup -nomnomnom
  • 1 apple
  • boiled potatoes
    [*]boiled egg
    [*]57g feta (B)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • frozen raspberries
    [*]frozen strawberries
    [*]peach n maraccua quark
    [*]250ml semi
    (A)
so thats 2A+Bs and 1 syn and no doubt I will be spending more syns on milk.... well us removal ladies need our cuppasa *apparently if you check our contracts it written in the small print :p* -luckily I don't like biccies and certainly don't like to see folks dunk em :sign0137: -so no extra syns there then!!!
Im making headway -Im becoming quite worried about my organisational skills :eek: -Im even to the point of putting all the duvet sets onto those clippy coathangers before they go in the boxes so I can just hang em up at the other end :giggle:.
Perhaps I have missed my calling in life and I should become a packing lady extrodinaire :D
Im not sure I would go as far as saying Im enjoying all this upheaval but Its kind of satisfying feeling that Im having a decent declutter.

Im having a rest inbetween boxes -honest folks. Im just amazed at how much I can do now, before I had my head op done lifting anything heavier than a couple of lbs or picking stuff up off the floor used to be too much :eek: -so now its nice to be able to do things for myself :D
How are things with you then my lovelies?
Smoffi -I will try and burn you some cals :p

When I think about it -getting sorted at this end is actually the easy bit :patback: -when I get to the other end I plan on decorating through myself before the removals arrive and THEN I get the fun of unpacking -I will hopefully be about done before hubby arrives (well the stuff that I plan on unpacking anyway) ...ooh oooh and I want/need to dig the garden over if I can squeeze it in so that its ready for the veggie season starting -plus I want to get some broad beans in if possible .....oooh Im a woman on a mission :D

right -tea drunk ..time to get back to it... have a lovely afternoon all. I will try and catch up with all your diaries soon -..
keep up the great work folks!!!

I came in for packing tips and ending up TRIPPING OVER YOUR ELEVEN STONE STICKER.

E L E V E N S T O N E :bunnydance:

Back