Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

What absolutely FANTASTIC news xxx
Am sooo happy for you both
:party0023::party0019:

Massive congratulations to you, what a lovely surprise!

Oh and any questions just shout!!

I am so so thrilled for you:) congratulations to you and hubby.I'm so excited for you i'm struggling to type :D. Now hunni that has made my day:D:D xxx

Good evening lovely ladies.... thanks for all the lovely thoughts :flowers:

Im trying to be sensible and remember we have a long way to go BUT its very difficult when I keep getting this :)banana dancer:) happening in my head :giggle:

Sarah - congratulations on your gorgeous little bundle (I saw her on the other thread) -she is adorable and you have given her one of my fave names too :clap: -trust me, I will be no doubt be asking lots of daft questions of all of you as I go along :p

Dawny -hubby almost choked on his coffee when I read out about his "small part" :8855:

MrsS -I really do believe that SW is what has made the difference -my weight is the only thing that has really changed -and after 9 years of trying and at my age It should be that I was less likely to get pregnant. I really had accepted that it wasn't likely to happen, so I had decided to lose weight mainly for my general health so this is a super duper bonus :D

Jim - I know, it was hubby who realised about the trek :d'oh: -Im waiting until my midwife appointment and to get to the 3 month stage and then I will have to get in touch with them -Im sure they will understand :eek:
Now then what I can do if I do have to cancel -its any help is let you have the bookmarks, phone charms etc I made to sell to raise funds. I have made loads -there are some pics in my albums of just a few of them. even if you only get a couple of £s each it will all help. Let me know if you want them -I won't be able to post them on until we move as they are all packed :p -

Well folks I have been getting some more packing up done -our ferry has been booked -so I will be leaving here a week on Monday -Im back in the UK for at least 3 weeks and then I may or may not come back with hubby for the last 10 days to help finish things off -we will wait n see, I guess it depends on my appointments etc.... but at least things are slowly getting organised,,,

So then todays EE plan looked like this:-
  • apple
    [*]black grapes
    [*]banana
  • jacket potato
    [*]tuna
    [*]onion
    [*]corn
    [*]salad cream
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]beetroot
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • beef casserole (1)
    [*]mashed potato (1)
    [*]carrots
    [*]peas
  • black grapes
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
So I make that 1A and 7syns -the rest of my syns will go on milk -my new obsession :D

Tomorrow Im thinking of a green day as I have some ohhh so scrumptious Hovis wholemeal granary and gawd its good -but I only get 1 slice for a heB or 5.5 syns :eek: -although its worth it :D -I have gone batty on salad sandwiches :D
Right Im off again -time for a veg out before and early night,,, Have a lovely evening all and once again thankyou for all being so lovely and supportive :D

Omg! That is amazing! Congratulations to you and hubby.

Midwives count your pregnancy in weeks from the date of your last period so you are from what you've said around 12 weeks I reckon!

They date it accurately from your first scan.

How exciting! You must be over the moon! You still continue to be a great inspiration to me. Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy and of course the move x

OH Jill am so SO happy for you both. Know from experience how you must be feeling, took 10 years AND IVF to get my baby boy [17 yr old now]. So know all about the mixed emotions you must be experiencing. Wishing you the very best and look forward to reading all your experiences along the way.

SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you :D
Tina x x x

OMG! OMG! OMG! :D:eek::D:eek::D

Capricorn, that is absolutely fantastic news - I am soooo pleased for you!

Don't worry too much about the fact you haven't been taking folic acid etc - you have been eating healthily and will have been getting lots of good stuff inside you. Just think about all the people who find themselves accidently preggers and go on to have perfectly healthy babies - oh yes, you're one of them!!!

Look after yourself chica! x

Amazing news. I have to admit to nearly falling off my chair but absolutely thrilled for you :D

Gail x

Oh wow!!!! I only popped in to see how you're getting on, and can't believe it!!

Congratulations hon!!! So fantastic and utterly thrilled for you!!! Xxxxx

Gooooooooood afternoon lovely ladies

Thanks for all the lovely messages again -you are a wonderful bunch,

Well we nipped for a ride out this morning, I have had my afternoon nip nap noo :p -so Im catching up on here before I do a little more sorting and get dinner under way...

My Green plan for today looks like this:-
  • banana
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
  • 3 slices hovis wholemeal granary (2xB+5.5syns)
    [*]spread (2)
    [*]salad cream (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]beetroot
    [*]red onion
  • 4 plums
    [*]apple
  • Home made oven chips (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]beetroot
    [*]red onion
    [*]salad cream
    (1)
  • 50oml semi (2xA)
SO I make that 2A+Bs and 13 syns covered and no doubt I will have a bit of fruit this evening if Im hungry. As of tomorrow when I weigh in Im going to start doing my syns weekly again as with the bread and avocado etc I can see some days being rather highly synned -so I can balance it better than sticking to a daily allowance ;)
I have definitely developed a liking for the hovis wholemeal granary bread -it is sooooo tasty....

Thanks Spanx -you are right, I keep thinking about all those that have been out drinking their body weight in alcohol for weeks before realising they are expecting, at least Im not a smoker or drinker and my diet is fairly good -so I will just have to keep my little podgy fingers crossed we are ok...

Woohoo takeiteazy :D -Its certainly been a shock to the system -a nice one mind, we have been together 11 years but I only count the last 9 asa "trying" as he was away for some of the first couple of years -so I think we are both shell shocked that at least we now know we can actually conceive -its a start isn't it.
I can't begin to imagine the stress of IVF etc, if Im honest I had accepted that it probably wasn't going to happen for us, BUT the odd thing is that in my head I always believed that if it did it would be naturally -I don't know why mind :confused:

Dizzy -you are doing some serious doggy sitting aren't you!!!
Thankyou my lovely -I will pop onto the other site once I know things are ok and let everyone know... it just feels a little unreal at the moment -although its a good reason to sit on my backside when I feel the need :p

Right I had better get off again..I will be back in the morning with news from the scales :cross:
Have a lovely evening all ,,,,

Good morning all

Well ecky thump...2lbs off for me this week :giggle: -I think its in part down to me having shrunk my portions as Im having to eat more often -so its 3 meals with 3 snackies inbetween -so I have cut back my meals to allow the extras without costing me any more ;)
Im having an EE day today and it should look like this...
  • banana
  • 1 slice Hovis wholemeal granary (B)
    [*]baked beans
  • strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackcurrants, raspberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • hm cottage pie -with carrots n onions in and mashed tatties n swede topping (2)
    [*]cauliflower
    [*]peas
    [*]roasted onions
    (0.5)
  • black grapes
    [*]plums
  • lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]beetroot
    [*]salad cream (1)
    [*]jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
  • 250ml semi (A)
I do stop eating sometimes -honest :p -so then I make that 1A+B and 6 syns -I will no doubt buy some more milk with my syns and possible another activia :8855:

Hubby has gone for a round of golf so after this Im going to get my 2nd brekkie (Im now a hobbit) -toasty and beans mmmmmm. Then Im going to do a little bit more sorting and then collapse on the sofa for a rest before getting the cottage pie under way.
I really must sort out my signature and update everything sometime soon too :eek:.
Hope everyone has a great day,,and keep up the great work!!!!

Another great LOSS Capricorn :happy096:

Make sure you get more rest between all that packing Mrs, time to take more care of yourself :character00100:: Not too much of this now banana dancer: :8855:

OK WHO NICKED MY BANANA DANCER?????

Woohoo! That's awesome Capricorn!

You will find you feel better eating little and often. I went badly off the rails food-wise when I was pregnant, but I found if I didn't eat regularly I would feel really unwell. The 2nd trimester is much easier and beginning of the third as you feel more normal once the placenta kicks in and does its good work:)

Oooh! Still so excited for you!!

Congratulations sweetie :D fabby news :D

I had been trying to read your diary all of last week and still only mnaged a few pages, then I finally get on line today to read your fantastic news :D well done! how exciting..

Your truely are an inspiration :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi capricorn, sorry for barging in, dawn sent me your way to read your fantastic news congratulations! We have been trying for a long time its good to know that if you never give up hope one day it can happen. Im so happy for you and OH xx

Back