Step 1 Sole Source + Baby - I'm Back

Haha I go through phases. I have to not obsess about it though our it concerns me I'll get an eating disorder or something. Everything in moderation and all that
Oh I'm the opposite-the minute I stop thinking about it I lose track and stop posting and stop losing weight. If I don't post for a few days I just start eating...

Honestly I really think I already had it-I had all the symptoms. I am hugely overweight and that is a risk factor in itself, and I can't be trusted with food...I never feel full and can easily eat 2 huge portions of dinner and still want more, so I really need to do it this way to reset my body as it were. Exante is just a cheaper version of CD tbh and obviously you don't get the consultant support. That's my downfall-not having the support. The kids are great but if I am tempted they won't stop me LOL

I wouldn't say I have had great help from my consultant. I am not sure what she could have done, but I feel that each week when they visit for your weigh in it is step on the scales, right I'm off!
They should have a line of questioning to ask - like a different angle each week if you get my drift so you look at and talk about the reasons for being overweight. If you don't have honest dicussions, well you will just end up back where you started; whether that is in 3 months or 3 years time. That's to me what a consultant should provide. Quite frankly, for the money they should provide more than being just an expensive food delivery.
Just me thoughts though.

I had one consultant who was super on it, she'd never regained, shed also become a PT, she was really motivational and so on. All the others I've had have always been really lovely but not great at motivation. The new one seems lovely but I have only met her once properly so far because of the pandemic so not sure what she will be like week on week. She checks in on WhatsApp if she hasn't heard from me though which is nice

Oh gawd haha maybe you can come up with other coping strategies or you'll have to stay here forever posting on the worlds slowwwwwwest message board lol
LOL...maybe it will become more busy as we're all stuck indoors for the forseeable future...

I had a really nice consultant but just can't afford CD. Plus at the moment it makes no difference really with no face to face visits.

Well we have already made four pages ladies. I really ought to get my ticker sorted. I remember it from last time. I still have all my old weighing on my signature, ha!
You won't believe what I am baking now but it won't be for me... in fact I'm not going to tell you as it won't be fair!
Now go and drink some water ladies. Come on.

Well we have already made four pages ladies. I really ought to get my ticker sorted. I remember it from last time. I still have all my old weighing on my signature, ha!
You won't believe what I am baking now but it won't be for me... in fact I'm not going to tell you as it won't be fair!
Now go and drink some water ladies. Come on.
I've managed 5 litres today :eek:

Have they checked for diabetes insipid as well as the blood sugar one? Insipid is caused by the pituitary not blood sugar and is to do with vasopressin x
Don't think so...have never heard of it. I was told once that I have low blood sugar a lot and that when I eat sweet things it drops instead of going up...

Look it up and ask Dr about it If you pee loads and are always thirsty.

it can be from pituitary insufficiency which can be caused by loads of things, head injury, heamorage in/after birthing, benign tumours. Often can happen with other hormone issues like too much Cortisol (Cushing's syndrome) or too little (Addison's), thyroid stimulating hormone over or under production, female hormone issues....

if you have Cushing's like symptoms as well as the thirst and peeing tonnes it's def worth looking into maybe

Back