Baby Miracle Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by MrsLearmouth, 29 April 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsLearmouth

MrsLearmouth Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried to start this again a few days ago but didnt go to plan so here goes....I havent been very good lately but luckily I haven't put anything on so from now on I am on a mission. I have a hospital appointment on 11th July and I need to get my bmi as close to 30 as possible for IVF :) Will update later with my food for today x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hjanea

hjanea Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Mrs Learmouth, looks like you've done really well so far!
    I'm paying for my fetility treatment so needed mine to be under 35 but I'm trying to get it lower before embryo transfer in a few weeks. At ant rate I'm eating so healthily that it has to help.
    Good luck with everything!
    Helen.xxx

4. MrsLearmouth

MrsLearmouth Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hjanea - Good luck with yoiur fertility treatment, I hope everything goes well for you. I think the healthy eating will deff help :)

Ok so I am starting this today, new month and all that. Going to write down todays a few hours in advance to make me stick to it!

Sunday 1st May - Red

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - 2 scotch eggs made with syn free sausagemeat and eggs, carrott sticks, apple

Dinner - large chicken breast, 227g jacket potatoe (b)m 142g bakes beans (b), 42g light cheese b(a)

1 Options hot choc (2 syns) and 250ml semi milk (a)

Total - 2 syns

5. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Hello, well done on your losses so far. I just wanted to wish you all the best for your ivf, hope it works out for you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.