Baby Miracle Food Diary

MrsLearmouth

I tried to start this again a few days ago but didnt go to plan so here goes....I havent been very good lately but luckily I haven't put anything on so from now on I am on a mission. I have a hospital appointment on 11th July and I need to get my bmi as close to 30 as possible for IVF :) Will update later with my food for today x

Hi Mrs Learmouth, looks like you've done really well so far!
I'm paying for my fetility treatment so needed mine to be under 35 but I'm trying to get it lower before embryo transfer in a few weeks. At ant rate I'm eating so healthily that it has to help.
Good luck with everything!
Helen.xxx

Thanks hjanea - Good luck with yoiur fertility treatment, I hope everything goes well for you. I think the healthy eating will deff help :)

Ok so I am starting this today, new month and all that. Going to write down todays a few hours in advance to make me stick to it!

Sunday 1st May - Red

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - 2 scotch eggs made with syn free sausagemeat and eggs, carrott sticks, apple

Dinner - large chicken breast, 227g jacket potatoe (b)m 142g bakes beans (b), 42g light cheese b(a)

1 Options hot choc (2 syns) and 250ml semi milk (a)

Total - 2 syns

Hello, well done on your losses so far. I just wanted to wish you all the best for your ivf, hope it works out for you x

Back