Babybelle 5:2 mission

Morning all!

Well I've not been to bad but obviously could be better ate well yesterday just went through a bottle of presseco oopsy! But ill ignore that ;) have a christening today but I can't really drink as start 7 nights tomo and I have a presentation to put together and get organised food wise for the week or ill end up eating rubbish!

Morning all

Hope all is well I had a bit to much to drink last night and start my night shifts tonight I have to make sure I stay organised! It's 3 weeks until Gary's birthday and I want to have at least 4 lbs off

Hi Vicky ...

How's all the weight losing going .?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vicky ...

How's all the weight losing going .?
Xx

No idea my scales broke 3 weeks ago ha ha but I'm trying I'm on a set of nights at the moment so this is when it could all go wrong! But I will try I only have 3 weeks until my fellas 30th and want to look good for that! So there's pressure

Hi all ahhhhhhhh I need to rein it in! Just two weeks until fellas bday I have been good but last night and today over eaten a little I just get so hungry on nights! I will have to eat lots of fruit tomo and make a healthy dinner!

I'm going to take my slimming world books in to work and see if I get time to look at them (I doubt it) I have to put together a presentation to for next week about commitment I need some fun ideas!

Hi all I've decided on Monday I'm going to start slimming world again I know it works as I lost weight on it before and you can eat lots which is great for a food lover!

I'm just finishing my nights and have ordered my scales to actually have a starting weight very scared about this! Also I am on nights so I want to get back to normality before starting. Please all come join my diary ill be sticking with this one now! It's back to old faithful on the sw diary section xxxxx

Hello! Good luck for your new start :) As you've already lost on SW in the past, I'm sure ypu'll be sucessful.I've also tried most diets - just can never seem to stick to anything! Hoping SW will work for me, but am a bit paranoid I won't lose with eating so much.

X

Good luck ..!! And stuck to it lol ..!!

If this has worked before it'll work again x
Ill gone along and join your thread x

Back