BABYDARLIN IS BACKKKKKKKK

babydarlin_uk

Hello to everyone if you remember, haven't been on LT for about 6 weeks now maybe longer, had to come off it for little while due to a medical circumstance but i'm now pleased to say i'm once again an LT user, excited as ever now because I went to get weighed and I haven't put any of the weight I lost back on. So heres to losing more weight meeting more new people and running to the toilet every 5 bloody minutes :D:D:D:D

Welcome back hun, well done on keeping the weight off. Hope you are better now. Good luck x x

Hiya Babydarlin - that's brilliant that you haven't put any of the weight back on!! At least you can pick up where you left off. good luck xx

welcome back x

well back hun, hope all is good ;)

welcome back!!! choooo chooooo! :) x

Welcome back hun.... xxx

hey, don't know you as im new...so i'll be around. good luck

Welcome back Sammy. Hope you are feeling better now. That's great news that you didn't put any weight on.

I've missed you around here.

x

Hi Babydarlin, I've only been here for 3 weeks so didn't have the pleasure last time around. Look forward to reading your posts on your journey.

Welcome back Sammy. Hope you are feeling better now. That's great news that you didn't put any weight on.

I've missed you around here.

x

HEY SEXY LADY!!!!!! I'm feeling great thankyou feel loads better and really happy with myself now and so im back to it, was worried I wouldn't be able to cope with it again but so far so good, I just finished my 2nd day. Hope your well missed you xxxx

Wondered where you got to Sammy. Good to have you back and all well I hope!!!!!!!! Heres to round 2! All aboard the lipotrain chooo chooo x

Glad to hear things are going well second time round. Can't wait to hear how well you have done this first week.

It is great to have you back on board.

BIG cuddles from me to you!

x

awww i like cuddles :) I've had to change my msn address by the way mate because it won't let me log on, i'll send it to you in a private message though, can't have all my fans washing me with fan mail now can i haha.
Can't wait for my first weigh, i'm just excited more because I haven't put any more weight so I haven't got to reset my little clock thing.

BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Back