Bacardi breezers

i agree starlight, i am goin by what ww say, as im not going to doubt the people who no best :D

Wud u think they 3 points for 2?where did u c this or am i being silly?lol

They are my fav drink i luv the blueberry ones :D fortunately they are in all pubs over here xx

I'm gonna point them as 1pp each and 2 bottles for 3pp.

I called WW's and the woman I spoke too said they are 100% 1pp per bottle.
I asked how when 1 shot of barcardi is 2pp and she said there is 25cl of barcardi in a shot and there's only about 15cl of barcardi in these bottles and then the rest is sweeteners much like a can of diet coke.
That's good enough for me as it's their diet after all.

I asked how when 1 shot of barcardi is 2pp and she said there is 25cl of barcardi in a shot and there's only about 15cl of barcardi in these bottles and then the rest is sweeteners much like a can of diet coke.

ahh dolly mixtures you are fab :)

Dolly_Mixtures said:

Here here !!!!!! A believer

woohooo:)u r fab:)so thats 26 points 2mro night for my vegetable curry with boiled rice and 4 blueberry breezers yiippppeee :)

Curvygirl87 said:
woohooo:)u r fab:)so thats 26 points 2mro night for my vegetable curry with boiled rice and 4 blueberry breezers yiippppeee :)

Yum yum yum think I might join how many pp in fried rice?

fried rice is 16 so u cud have veg curry with fried rice for 24 then a wee drink if u wanted too :)

Starlight said:
Maybe its the points for bacardi thats wrong, a measure of bacardi is under 50 cals (according to Google) is that really likely to be 2 points?

Pointing alcohol isn't as easy as just working out the pp like we do for food.

Curvygirl87 said:
i agree starlight, i am goin by what ww say, as im not going to doubt the people who no best :D

I'm not knocking WW. 99.9% of the time I have complete faith in them. Just not on this one. Think we just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy your breezers folks, happy Friday! :)

great thank u:)

wat to believe!!!

Right girls/guys im a totally p****d off with this debate about Bacardi breezers, at least 3 people from ww have confirmed they are 1pp but i have just received this email:

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that the half sugar Bacardi Breezers, 275mls all have a ProPoints values of 3.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Yours sincerely,
Thea
Weight Watchers Customer Services
www.weightwatchers.co.uk

Wat is the right answer?? :mad:

Curvygirl87 said:
Right girls/guys im a totally p****d off with this debate about Bacardi breezers, at least 3 people from ww have confirmed they are 1pp but i have just received this email:

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that the half sugar Bacardi Breezers, 275mls all have a ProPoints values of 3.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Yours sincerely,
Thea
Weight Watchers Customer Services
www.weightwatchers.co.uk

Wat is the right answer?? :mad:

Why don't you ring them, an explain that two different ww people have replied with two different things! Would it not just be easier, and possibly cheaper to drink spirits and mixers anyway!! Something like lilt zero with vodka or Bacardi??

no not cheaper at all when its around £250 for a vodka and £160 for a mixer when a breezer is £320 plus only diet drink the bars sell her is diet coke and sprite zero and only thing i like with vodka is pure orange or fizzy apple

Back