Bacardi breezers

100 cal bacardi breezers

I no that one bottle of this is 3pp but does any1 have any idea on the larger bottles? 70cl?

:confused:

anyone??xxx

see i inititially thought 1 but there was a discussion on her and sum people are sayin 3? hard to no wat go by xx

DEBATE!

Right guys m gals :D

i thought i wud start a debate as to whether or not we all think the 100cal bacardi breezers are 1 pp or 3pp, i read on her that a girl spoke with the head office and they clarified it was 1pp, i just want to see what everyone else thinks as these are my fav drink (the blueberry ones) and i dont want to damage my weight loss by having too many:confused:

I think if ur not sure then you're best of counting them as 3pm just to be safe. Why don't u email ww yourself rather than 'hoping for an answer' which may or not be correct??

Yep i have just done so and whatever they tell me is what i am counting them at, as obviously they are trained and know what they are talking about, someone else emailed them and they confirmed 1pp but i just want to c for myself :)

wat do u think starlight?would u go by what ww say?

Starlight said:
Absolutely if 2 different people at WW both say it then yes, why would you not believe them ;) Sounds about right if its only 100ml bottle of half sugar - 100ml isnt much really is it - enjoy it x

I think they said it was 100 cal not 100ml tho

the bottles are 275ml but its defo 100 cals per 275ml as i double checked ;) i wud assume that they know their stuff so why wud they say it if it wasnt true :D

im sooo excited :)

this is what weight watchers said to one girl, i am still awaiting a reply :)

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Barcardi Breezer.
Sorry for the delay in replying this is due to the volume of e-mails received.
I have checked and yes Barcardi Breezer Half Sugar is 1 ProPoints per Bottle.
When the ProPoints® system was developed, it was decided not to include half ProPoints values. Therefore the ProPoints value of foods is rounded up or down to the nearest whole ProPoints value

this is good enough for me :) :)

I just don't see how the small bottles can possibly be 1pp when a measure of Bacardi is 2pp. I know that WW have apparently confirmed that 1pp is correct it just doesn't make sense to me. They have made quite a few mistakes with things in the past wee while so I'm sticking to 3pp. If something seems to good to be true it probably is lol.

So that would mean that 1 bottle is 1PP but 2 bottles would be 3 PP and so on. I have never seen them in the pub wish they had them it would make a nice change from vodka and diet coke.

In all fairness, it can't possibly be 1pp. Imagine being able to have 49 every week. Madness!

I'm sure in those daily mail pullouts for PP it said bacardi breezers were 5pp, might have been the half sugar ones though. Even 3pp sounds good tbh.

Back