Bacardi breezers

**CJ** said:
Just so everyone knows, they are NOT 1PP, it is a WW mistake, despite what the guy from customer services said!

They are 100 calories, 1PP is 40 calories so they would be 2.5PP, as no halves they will be 3PP.

Explanation-

A 275 ml bottle has 9g of carbs(sugar) so that's 1PP.
Then it is 4% alcohol so that's 8.8g which is another 2.2PP (alcohol is 25PP per 100g) so 3.2PP a bottle, 3PP rounded.

Ru really sure? :-(

Have they admitted their info in the books & calcs is wrong? Bought some at weekend and would be v annoyed if it's wrong!! Thanks

I'm not aware that they have admitted their mistake but it always seemed to good to be true, then there is the whole divide by 40 for an average pp value. CJs explanation is just the icing on the cake for me, WW have definitely got the pp value of these wrong. From what I hear on the WW boards this is not uncommon.

Littlemizz said:
I'm not aware that they have admitted their mistake but it always seemed to good to be true, then there is the whole divide by 40 for an average pp value. CJs explanation is just the icing on the cake for me, WW have definitely got the pp value of these wrong. From what I hear on the WW boards this is not uncommon.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

:)

An absolute joke you would even think when you buy these books from meetings they would correct you on any misprints, these simple mistakes is what causes weight gains and your will to carry on when you are thinking you are being really good. Grrrrrrr

I'm sticking with them not being. Its just impossible for them to be 1pp. Obviously it's individual choice but I'm not going to risk the extra points. With all due respect to your leader she says whatever WW says and they have made some rather big mistakes of late.

Littlemizz said:
Thats a good deal. They do taste ace. Out of interest Dawson, what are you going to point them at?

I'm def sticking at 3pp a bottle- if you point at higher then you know you re being safe!

I have just read a post on the WW forum where the person had got a reply from WW's saying that these are deff 1pp each but i think that it might be 3pp for 2

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Barcardi Breezer.
Sorry for the delay in replying this is due to the volume of e-mails received.
I have checked and yes Barcardi Breezer Half Sugar is 1 ProPoints per Bottle.
When the ProPoints® system was developed, it was decided not to include half ProPoints values. Therefore the ProPoints value of foods is rounded up or down to the nearest whole ProPoints value.

yaayyyy:)

Back