• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bacardi breezers

I just phoned customer services and got a lovely fellow (very charming compared to the bint I had last time), and while he could not confirm 100% that the half sugar stuff is the same as the 100 calorie stuff, he was 99% sure they were the same. Also, you can get two packs of 4 bottles for £7 in sainsburys at the moment :)

~Crooked Smile~ said:
4pp is for the full sugar ones, 1pp is for a 275ml bottle of the half sugar/100 calorie ones. according to WW customer services anyway.
I've just double checked with the nutrition info off the box too. They are def 1pp :D. Happy again lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm totally confused and not sure what to think now. I so want them to be 1pp! I thought that alcohol was one thing that we couldn't work the pp out for ourselves from the NV?

Littlemizz said:
I'm totally confused and not sure what to think now. I so want them to be 1pp! I thought that alcohol was one thing that we couldn't work the pp out for ourselves from the NV?
I never heard that?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah they do say that for alcohol (for example, if you take the NV of vodka it will give you 0PP), but I mentioned that to the guy from customer service and it seems to work for some things, I said the NV from the bacardi breezers gave 1PP and he said for them it should be right.

Just so everyone knows, they are NOT 1PP, it is a WW mistake, despite what the guy from customer services said!

They are 100 calories, 1PP is 40 calories so they would be 2.5PP, as no halves they will be 3PP.

Explanation-

A 275 ml bottle has 9g of carbs(sugar) so that's 1PP.
Then it is 4% alcohol so that's 8.8g which is another 2.2PP (alcohol is 25PP per 100g) so 3.2PP a bottle, 3PP rounded.

Thanks CJ, could not get my head round them being 1pp. Nice to see an explanation for it. I think this is really bad on WW part, this is quite a large discrepancy. Thankfully they are not something I drink often but for people who do, that's a lot of extra unknown points!!! :-(

People like me!!!!!! Really angry about this I bought the shopping book from meeting and they are in it, few harsh words next wi I think. The money we pay you would think the information could be correct!

Yes I completely agree! I was reading on another board about the pp issues with the mugshots. There was a huge discrepancy with those I believe and some poor woman had been having two a day sometimes. It worked out to be an extra 50pp or so a week she was having without knowing about it all because WW got the points wrong. I personally check all the NVs now but you can't do that with alcohol :-(